Idea/Challenge: Pick a character trope from tvtropes and play it out.

March 30, 2014 06:17AM
The first ten people who PM me their trope choice (but not their character name, role, or anything else specific) and plays their character out to Con or Age Death, gets their PBF on me. (After all is said and done, just PM me again and direct me to your death thread. Offer remains open until I've paid out 10 PBFs or I decide to close the challenge.)

I'll consider prizes (awarded at my discretion) if there is a bigger response. My budget is pretty limited and we're functioning on the honor system here, but let's see how this goes.

This is a strictly unofficial challenge, and is my birthday present to CF and the folks who play it. And myself, really, because I'll enjoy trying to spot tropey characters in game while playing my own. Feel free to collaborate as you will, just don't go breaking any rules. I also take no responsibility for any procrastination which occurs in your life while taking part in this challenge, playing CF, or browsing tvtropes in general. Finally, as this challenge is my perogative, it's entirely subject to my sole discretion and arbitrary will. Sorry.

[tvtropes.org]

Cheers!
Subject Author Posted

Idea/Challenge: Pick a character trope from tvtropes and play it out.

sevriis March 30, 2014 06:17AM

What if I make up my own trope and play it to con death? (n/t)

Srev March 31, 2014 10:02AM

I like this a lot.

wrathpuppet March 30, 2014 07:58AM

Yeah. Don't go dropping current characters. Play things out! (n/t)

sevriis March 30, 2014 08:01AM

Okie, off to ponder Vodka Drunkenski character ideas. (n/t)

Murphy March 30, 2014 06:27AM

Scotch-swilling felar Tribunal who has sex with anatomically receptive plants, spits on them and gives them a few silver coins afterward. (n/t)

The Faithful of Nazmorghul(VIP) March 31, 2014 07:05AM

Roleplay is about getting OUT of your comfort zone, not just transferring RL to a CF vhar

(vಠ_ಠ)> AngryFatKid March 31, 2014 07:34AM

(Busted.) (n/t)

The Faithful of Nazmorghul(VIP) April 04, 2014 10:35AM

No.

Srev March 31, 2014 10:00AM

interesting topic - Does placebo effect still count as magic?

(vಠ_ಠ)> AngryFatKid March 31, 2014 01:26PM

An arcane thief hypnotized me to lose weight and quit smoking.

wrathpuppet March 31, 2014 01:37PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 77
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022