As an ethnic Jew I have to state how tasteless this is.

July 16, 2015 06:11AM
As soon as the word "Nazi .... Time" crossed my screen I was immediately revisited by the haunted apparitions of my dear great grandma Goldstein being pushed through the Nazi camps with the other 6 million jews who were murdered in that horrible shoah.

You should be ashamed of yourself. Words aren't just words. They can hurt. I was triggered by your careless use of horrible and disgusting war-time terms circled around the annihilation of my spec-- I mean people. What you goyim fail to understand is that we suffered the most horrible tragedy of history. 8 million jews died when your white people decided to begin their antisemitic rampage. Yet here you are, throwing around a term as violent and terrible as what it references to as a joke.

I hope that when you sleep, the 12 million jews haunt you from their gassy graves for what you said.

I hope you get banned.

This just makes me sick.

May as well say "I raped you" playfully. Yeah. Hilarious. You guys think that's free speech? It's not. It's hate speech, and the US needs to get on board with banning speech and opinions that make people uncomfortable.

I swear by my 20 gorillion dead ancestors, you goyim will learn your mistake.
Subject Author Posted

Nazi Mod Time! (n/t)

Gabe(VIP) July 15, 2015 04:55PM

Just let me keep my Longest Mod Name trophy, and I'll keep cleaning the gutters. Wilkommen, Herr tot-Gott!

The Faithful of Nazmorghul(VIP) July 16, 2015 06:59PM

As an ethnic Jew I have to state how tasteless this is.

Batman July 16, 2015 06:11AM

You dare joke about gorillions dead? (n/t)

HairyOrangutan July 17, 2015 02:02AM

The only good gorillion is a dead gorillion

MiyagiYojimbo July 17, 2015 03:23AM

My german blood is warming with happiness. (n/t)

legobelt July 16, 2015 06:32AM

Please, no erections, this forum is family-friendly and I don't want my child seenig that.

Batman July 16, 2015 06:55AM

I spent 8 minutes of my life on that Big Lebowski/Matrik post. I am outraged by this decision.

Sam July 15, 2015 11:24PM

Don't worry buddy, they can't censor my brain. It's all there. Your work was appreciated. (n/t)

Matrik July 16, 2015 06:13AM

Sam this is not Nam, there are rules.

Frosty July 16, 2015 05:57AM

The mention of Nazis offends me. Please remove this post. (n/t)

Zruulg July 15, 2015 08:59PM

Haha awesome. This is going to be fun. (n/t)

Gaplemo July 15, 2015 05:43PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022