Idea for character creation.

September 15, 2015 05:33PM
I was thinking it would be neat to be able to start out with some clothes for your character. Perhaps during creation depending on your race/class you could select from a few different types of clothes such as cloaks/robes/pants/hats/whatever. You could choose ragged/royal/worker/servant or something like that to get varying descriptions of the items so they match your background. These items don't need to have stats at all so there would be no advantage but it would add flavor to new characters and make a nice rp tool as well as help newer people write descriptions somewhat and develope a deeper feel for that character. I mean, why would people show up naked? An example might be something like an elf conjurer from the royal academy would arrive in the academy with pristine dress clothes if he was from a rich/royal family line or a svirf warrior might choose some ragged worker's clothes since he came from the mines. What would you all think of something like that?
Subject Author Posted

Idea for character creation.

qurdind September 15, 2015 05:33PM

Why would people show up naked?

Stevers September 16, 2015 06:31AM

The best trick Stevers ever did was convincing the world he did indeed exist (n/t)

uerlante September 16, 2015 08:36AM

You're not starting at 0 years.

Kstatida September 16, 2015 06:44AM

DAMNIT I SAID SHUT THE FUCK UP! Stop giving valg MORE bad ideas.

Frosty September 16, 2015 07:55AM

Well you'll be blowing Russia no matter what lol

Kstatida September 16, 2015 07:56AM

Don't let putin hear you say that. Or you'll be more than blowing him.

Frosty September 16, 2015 08:04AM

I like it (n/t)

daurwyn(VIP) September 15, 2015 08:34PM

I'd be cool if it replaced the utterly worthless soft leather vest. nt

Sam September 15, 2015 05:49PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 78
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022