Druid Outlander Help

August 28, 2016 05:42AM
So I'm looking to play a Druid Outlander. I have never had either and so looking for some advice on how to play them, basically some do's and don't etc and he some things I just don't get.

I get the whole Outlander thing in regards to cities, commerce etc is all bad as well as the races/classes they hate and mostly the reason why. I have read though that some places are OK to trade in, for example the HTOS and even Tir Talath?, through bartering ofcourse, is this true.

Also where would a Druid Outlander rank? I understand you don't kill natural creatures unless for survival, food, even clothing but what is classed as natural?
Can I rank in the past on the beasts,slugs,laxians, taglos etc? I take it the trolls and gnolls are fine since they are orcish but how do you determine which are natural creatures.

I guess i'm kinda stuck on what I should and shouldn't kill and and where to 'shop' as I always play Empire.

I maybe almost confusing myself with it as I can't quite grasp it, perhaps these few months away has scrambled my CF brain.

Thanks in advance
Subject Author Posted

Druid Outlander Help

dan83 August 28, 2016 05:42AM

It's super easy.

wrathpuppet August 28, 2016 08:07AM

Outtie Druid is incredibly easy iirc

daurwyn(VIP) August 28, 2016 07:55AM

Thanks. One last quick question.

dan83 August 28, 2016 08:25AM

I tended to rank in the wilds but you can mow down a few tough mobs for 1000 exp a pop outside of the wilds

daurwyn(VIP) August 28, 2016 10:38AM

I would play a non-druid outlander first

zoskia August 28, 2016 06:35AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 93
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022