Eyesin path combo notes

December 09, 2016 08:46AM
Thus combo was not ideal.  Vengeance I took more for Rp than actual preference.  My other pick would have been hells pact.  I had been getting dreams about hell for about 20 hours before my second path & thought I could work it in to my roll but lost steam.  Anyhow.  They didn't synergize overly well for me but a more skilled player likely would get better mileage.  Also there was some redundancy with vengeance and personal perks.

Pain path

Dolorous coil= looks to prog -morale and each weapon has a different echo.  Flails are the ideal weapon for this.  Lash gets you *** damage as an added bonus.  I used this on every weapon  from getting it to hero.  If anyone can confirm the affects from different weapon types I would appreciate it.  I know a few of you who steamrolled me are loggers for sure.

Anguish = single round supp.  Mental damage & apparently hits mana too.  I can't confirm this happened as it's awkward to ask ppl you're fighting about specific affects.  Anyhow,  good damage & a different damage type than most so overall useful until demonfire really starts to shine for dps.

Spasms = the one supp I got a little feedback about.  I was told it removed the ability to heal or use skills which would do the same.  I found it landed often enough vs avg opponents & around 30% vs top tier.  It did land me a couple kills but again specific affects are still unknown to me. So again if anyone wants to help out here it would be appreciated.

Embrace pain = I found I got a tonne more mileage out of reject pain than this and therefore do not have a solid thought on it.  It progs buffs onto you for the damage you take.  Ferocity & things like it.  Maybe more exploring of this supp would yield greater buffs idk.

Reject pain = stacked with sanc/stone/ethos to make for some very serious dam redux.  I used this almost exclusively in that combination & had great success against all but rbw and top tier dps builds.

Wrack = makes ppl run away lol.  I didn't convince anyone to tell me about the affects of this but with light focus wither hitting for -25s I can't imagine this being cake to deal with.  Worthag may be able to confirm it iirc I hit him with this and it ended the encounter.

Vengeance path

Tooth for a tooth = never used it.  Got this path at 48.

Bukwark of faith = protective shield buff.  Adds retribution damage to lagging attacks.  Trip/legsweep/bash all that jazz.  I didn't notice a shortened lag period at all but it felt like it either saved me a pulse or two or added a pulse or two to the attacker.  Worth the mana expenditures

Rally the fallen = never used this but always intended to.  I mostly fought alone & role didn't allow for many friends, aaand I normally died first.

Ethos protection = fairly straight forward.  Useful and I liked not having to buy it.

Eye for an eye = I felt like the damage from this one is mitigated by heavy armor.  Like smite.  Or the rng hated me and this supp.  I got regular mangles but not better I don't think.

Pain I would 100% take again & I would pair it with divine anger or breaker.  Though divine anger would be superior for killing.
Subject Author Posted

Eyesin path combo notes

demos December 09, 2016 08:46AM

Wrack is pretty brutal. Completely nullifies all phys/mana regen, makes it so you can't sleep/rest too. NT

Sam December 09, 2016 05:04PM

Nice breakdown. (n/t)

wasted December 09, 2016 11:41AM

Spasms is amazing

daurwyn(VIP) December 09, 2016 09:16AM

Re: Spasms is amazing

demos December 09, 2016 07:55PM

daurwyn(VIP) December 10, 2016 11:12AM

Yes, there are items you can get IF THEY ARE IN. (n/t)

Frosty December 10, 2016 11:33AM

Re: Yes, there are items you can get IF THEY ARE IN.

demos December 10, 2016 05:32PM

Ahaha!

wasted December 09, 2016 09:32PM

wasted December 09, 2016 04:33PM

You can quaff in combat if you aren't tanking. NT

Sam December 09, 2016 05:03PM

Played for 15 years and never knew this. (n/t)

wasted December 09, 2016 09:30PM

We all have those moments. NT

Sam December 10, 2016 08:43PM

It's nasty vs Orc

Quas December 09, 2016 09:52AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022