suggestions for a char not prep dependent?

July 06, 2017 05:01PM
I'm thinking of coming back after a long time not playing. My main concern is that I don't want to spend too much time running after preps to have a decent char in PvP fights and, if possible, being survival enough to do some solo exploration.

Of course I thought of going Battle for absence of prepping. In terms of survivability for exploration, I thought of a felar ranger (but they're more or less limited to wilderness) or a bard (but I never played them so I have no idea of race/repertoire and tactics to play them). Defender seems the way for survival (do poultice cure blindness?) but I wonder if it's not better to go berserker for more damage. Any other toughts for a Battle combo?

I also tought of an inducted character (probably shaman) but I'm not sure I'm ready to spend much time in role writing...

When I think of wizards (muter, shifter, etc), I feel that they need to spend their time running after ABS wands to be competitive at higher level wich is definetely not appealing to me. But maybe I'm wrong since I never played one.

Anyway... any advice is more than welcome!
Subject Author Posted

suggestions for a char not prep dependent?

frob July 06, 2017 05:01PM

I say it time, and time again.

Spronti July 07, 2017 06:22PM

Empowerment is no longer required.

Matrik July 06, 2017 07:36PM

All supps over 20, you get them for your level minus one. So when you are level 51, half of your supplications are lvl50.

xrus July 07, 2017 06:31AM

Re: suggestions for a char not prep dependent?

wishore July 06, 2017 05:20PM

svirf axe rager -- no one will be able to upstager. n/t

Stevers July 06, 2017 05:06PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 116
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022