Re: Rebuttal

July 13, 2017 07:00PM
Brujah
• You seem to be the only one with the right answers. How to fix the game, etc., etc. Hail Matrik, Savior of CF is the vibe you seem to portray. Hence the delusions of grandeur.

Oh yeah totally misunderstood you. I'm definitely the one with all the right answers, hail Matrik, Savior of CF. That's not a moral high ground, it's just the truth.

Brujah
• All that powerful gear/preps you hate are a key component of PK. Someone like Glik who most would have a hard on to gank down, can compete against those odds with those things. He is also a key RP component, being the super badass Emperor of Thera. In outfit gear without the preps, the Emperor of Thera would have a hard time fulfilling his role.

I don't hate any gear or preps. I just don't think area explore should be posted because the authors don't want it to be posted. It's a kindness to someone who put forth effort. I'm all for posting every gear/prep that is within the allowed list, which is plenty enough to be competitive. You don't need Hell gear to compete. Sure, you can be a super bad ass with it, but you don't need it to compete. Newbies would just lose the gear, because the gear isn't enough to float you. Even as bad ass as it is.

Muh newbies continues to fail as an argument.

Brujah
•. It's not 5 years ago, which seems to be the basis of your argument.

It was way more than 5 years ago. It was also a thousand times harder. CF today is a cake walk compared to all other previous ages.

Brujah
•. These dungeon areas should not be public, for sure. But he'll, putting low level limited gear on item search/maps would be a great help to a new player. It's doesn't have to be an all or nothing, you keep mentioning hell maps when a new player has no need to even know He'll exists.

The whole discussion is about the dungeon (explore) areas. I think low level limited gear should absolutely be available on item search/maps. Some of that stuff is already in the QHCF wiki. Add more? I keep mentioning hell maps because that's what the over arching discussion has been about lately. Though it's not your fault if you haven't kept up with the nonsense through wishore's inane posting habits. Item search is great. Maps are great. Prep lists (from cities) are great. That covers all the basics and anything beyond that a newbie can explore as intended by the authors.

Anyway, with that last point, we agree. I apparently wasn't clear about the intent of my posts.

Sportsmanship killed CF
Subject Author Posted

How to help the POOR Newbies! : Challenge

Matrik July 12, 2017 01:31PM

Re: How to help the POOR Newbies! : Challenge

regreath July 13, 2017 06:58PM

It will help them learn to regearth. (n/t)

MiyagiYojimbo July 13, 2017 10:31PM

Nope. You can learn in outfit gear.

Matrik July 13, 2017 07:05PM

Do you worship Marx? (n/t)

Zheeser July 13, 2017 01:18PM

That's gonna help zero when I run into that outfit gear guy with Aura/shield (n/t)

Brujah July 12, 2017 10:57PM

You need a catcher's mitt just like Kstat. So don't use aura/shield.

Matrik July 13, 2017 12:05AM

Re: You need a catcher's mitt just like Kstat. So don't use aura/shield.

Brujah July 13, 2017 04:28AM

Re: You need a catcher's mitt just like Kstat. So don't use aura/shield.

Matrik July 13, 2017 08:38AM

Rebuttal

Brujah July 13, 2017 06:35PM

Matrik July 13, 2017 07:00PM

Brujah July 13, 2017 10:19PM

Dude I hardly think level 30 swords are high end ooc knowledge (n/t)

wishore July 12, 2017 01:40PM

Sun Blades OP (n/t)

subov July 12, 2017 03:38PM

You're a numbskull, so I'll edit to dumb it down for you. (n/t)

Matrik July 12, 2017 01:41PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 114
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022