Re: 2 cents from Offiicials / AP

December 03, 2017 04:59PM
Are you seriously giving "exploit vulns" as advice for taking down this particular guy? I mean this in the nicest way possible, but..."No shit".

Here's the deal with this particular build/player. He's got the mask and at least one (possibly more) items that teleport him out of combat. He keeps tons of wands on tap and is not hesitant to use them.

He may choose to walk into your obvious trap, but only if he thinks he can kill one of you with no significant risk to himself. And he's usually pretty good at making that judgment.

That means if your trap actually has a credible shot at killing him then he's not going to walk into it.

The one possible exception to this would be Outlanders, unless he's friends (IC or OOC) with a Provost. Outlanders would need to take the Codex when no Empire are online then sit there camo waiting for him to come for it. And it would take at least a couple of them. And there would need to be no Outlanders who are either 1. played by the same player as the Empire guy, 2. are in touch with him offline and would warn him not to come.

He will take risks, though, to get "quality" kills, and occasionally the RNG won't go his way. So there's that.
Subject Author Posted

2 cents from Offiicials / AP

ellokraine December 02, 2017 05:20PM

A bard and a binder could maybe manage?

frob December 04, 2017 12:33PM

I would!

jalim December 05, 2017 01:26AM

Why bother?

Kstatida December 03, 2017 09:10PM

Re: 2 cents from Offiicials / AP

asker December 03, 2017 04:59PM

What i really dislike about class

zanzarin December 02, 2017 11:01PM

"He's not hard to evade."...."Delzor went Empire just to not have to avoid Bakr"

saagkri December 02, 2017 07:02PM

Re: "He's not hard to evade."...."Delzor went Empire just to not have to avoid Bakr"

ellokraine December 02, 2017 07:19PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 68
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022