Personally,

December 14, 2017 04:03AM
It's more philosophical than anything as implementing something that would hurt the player-base I always feel is bad and punishing players is not the way to go, ever. Like in your example they punished players and I personally would have opened up new hometowns without blocking Galadon and allowed the players to pick but perhaps gave incentives to joining other hometowns.

I personally feel that players who get butthurt about rewarded characters tend to be the type to multichar a lot. My personal problems is this. The part I don't like, while action is in PK is a real drive for a lot of players in CF, is the fairweather play. When you don't invest your time playing a character, you don't get rewarded and complain about jack blaguar because they spent 300 hours on one char while you spent 300 hours on 5 characters. Multicharing is usually abused through things like, oh I'm logged on to my lowbie and see hero person I wanna kill then switch to your hero and try and kill them, which to me feels super OOC.

I feel that multicharing hurts more because then you have more rage deletes because people don't invest, when if you stuck it out like say the Emperor who probably gets full looted each time he dies, sticks about, kills and gets his shit back each time and keeps trucking. In a sense the IMMs tend to give incentives to players who stick out a character and doesn't rage delete after losing 3 con and honestly, how many of you want to be compared to funnyone and his 50 hour heros who delete after dying a few times?

I personally think that CF would be enjoyed more if people played their characters like a relationship. When you love it, you play more of it, when you start to dislike it you try to rekindle the love, and if you get sick of it then go onto the next. I have days where I think "I'm tired of this character and want to quit" but stick it out and find new meaning or enjoyment in the character and I think we would have more fun if the 20 hero's all logged in at the same time then having 7 heros, 3 lvl 40's, 10 lvl 20-30's and a few pre 11s.
Subject Author Posted

Do you think having multiple chars is beneficial to CF? (n/t)

BlkDrgn December 13, 2017 05:12PM

No. With one exception.

asker December 20, 2017 07:56PM

Playing multiple characters is fine.

K-B December 14, 2017 09:17AM

Anything that increases your fun and/or time playing CF is beneficial to CF.

Matrik December 14, 2017 07:16AM

As long as you're NOT using multiple chars to be a pansy fairweather player(basically not cheating) I say play what you want as much as you want. (n/t)

Frosty December 14, 2017 05:55AM

If you have the time, sure.

wrathpuppet December 14, 2017 03:59AM

Yes/No

regreath December 13, 2017 10:12PM

Certainly

Kstatida December 13, 2017 09:36PM

Here's the problem with this question...

saagkri December 13, 2017 08:44PM

Personally,

BlkDrgn December 14, 2017 04:03AM

Mixed thoughts

Kez December 13, 2017 08:01PM

Personal take

Tadam December 13, 2017 06:47PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 69
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022