Cold War in CF

August 20, 2018 10:36AM
No! Not between russians and others.

When it is not a prime-time, and there are 4-9 players online. They do not hunt each other.
Sometimes even when cabal-A representative retrieves from cabal-B and have one player in range - that player will not come to attack cabal-a player during retrieval.

It looks like a silent agreement

"We players of opposite cabals agree:
Not hunt each other. Not attack each other on sight. Allow retrievals. If after that our enemy will not attack our inner guard.
We understand that during the low-time the game is boring and useless, aimless hunt will not add any fun.
We will use our time to explore, learn and train skills and we allow others do the same.
We will not start war until both sides have enough members online.

This agreement will not work if any of Immortals is visible or we know he or she is online"

I saw this as cabaled char and as not cabaled char. When death enemies meets on the eastern. One goes let's say - kill undeads in barovia and another kill guildguards in darsylon.

Actually there is no any use in attacking enemy clan. You should be hero or really demi-god to raid solo. And if there any opposite clan player higher then 30 he will retrieve much faster then you raid.
You can play this ping-pong game all day long - boring.

You can not raid solo if there is someone in your PK range. And he can not raid you.
You can try to find him and kill and then raid him. You will seek him for an hour. Then you will fight him and maybe you win.
Then he will come to your cabal and reraid faster then you kill him.
This is just another version of ping pong game.

You must not defend your cabal if you see that it is a certain death. i.e. 5 Fortie heroes go to the palace. And everyone of them in your range, meanwhile you just a 47.
You must not retrieve if there are 5 imperials in your range and everyone of them in your range.

So if we must not - we can just go and do something usefull. Request/learn/explore/train skills/sit in cabal or guild. And those 5 imperials or forties will say "Beh! We can kill him if we find him. But no fun on this kill. Let's go "SecretExploreAreaName" and get some stuff instead and exploration XP!"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/20/2018 10:37AM by ekvilibr.
Subject Author Posted

Cold War in CF

ekvilibr August 20, 2018 10:36AM

To an extent I agree with this. And oddly enough Russians wanting sweet sweet pks is the answer.

Sam August 22, 2018 07:13PM

Kstatida plz respond (nt)

ujudludul August 20, 2018 08:05PM

That's because I don't play (n/t)

Kstatida August 21, 2018 01:58AM

Liar

ekvilibr August 21, 2018 02:17AM

We all know you should read my PMs (n/t)

Kstatida August 21, 2018 06:25AM

I'm going to go on record

Adenith August 20, 2018 07:46PM

I must be really bad at CF, cause I follow none of these rules. nt

Java August 20, 2018 10:39AM

My experience and choices

daurwyn August 20, 2018 11:16AM

That's not true anymore

Kstatida August 21, 2018 01:59AM

Re: My experience and choices

ekvilibr August 20, 2018 08:13PM

Apologies for the predictive text issues

daurwyn August 20, 2018 12:19PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 110
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022