Re: That's awesome

August 23, 2018 10:25AM
I tended to have fun with my bards and enjoyed having people to have fun with. Hurk and Marintok certainly helped with that, I think she had some role entries about you two and going on to the Death Wind. Ireswyn was really a throw away character, she had no purpose other than me killing time occasionally. And pissing off Lilyth, who thought grouping with an imperial once marked you for death for all time (cause she was PK obsessed and basically hunted everything that moved from what I saw). Shame she never did manage to kill Ireswyn or I to kill her. Druids were such an annoyance they just were not worth fighting or hunting really.

Pros.
They're the best bard class in the game, without question. I never did do an outlander, but I have always hated that cabal with a passion. But they were great in nexus. Battle, well, see below.

Cons.
I don't know. Anyone with bash or trip when you go battle?

I mean, if you want to know a lot about bards, I can tell you all I know, but some of it is probably out dated by now. I do still get the occasional PM with bard questions though. AND F YOU IMMS for removing the Hear Light Edge.

I played the following hero wood elf bards. That I can still remember. I think there may have been one or two others I don't know the name of.
Lasentia 576 hours
Allysia 945 hours
Salyeris 990 hours
Ireswyn 440 hours
Jaelynn 176 hours, deleted around the time they closed nexus, cause yeah.

Jaelynn was the last character I think I played.

I have not played a CF char in I think about 2 years, it is doubtful I would try again.

I just read the forums on occasion, cause the game still interests me a little. Just not actually playing it, since I can manage maybe an hour a week if I tried to play again, and even before Jaelynn I was pretty bored by CF and the PK aspect of the game was always utterly boring to me. And the bitching and whining that infects players just doesn't seem to be worth dealing with to me.
Subject Author Posted

Help wanted

uerlante August 23, 2018 07:33AM

The bard was Ireswyn

zannon August 23, 2018 09:43AM

That's awesome

uerlante August 23, 2018 09:57AM

Re: That's awesome

zannon August 23, 2018 10:25AM

Did you get my PM?

Spronti August 26, 2018 05:10AM

Did you get my PM?

Spronti August 26, 2018 05:10AM

Why the hate towards outlander? (n/t)

IrishMidnight August 23, 2018 12:46PM

so uh, what was the bard's name?

The Forsaken(VIP) August 23, 2018 07:37AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 71
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022