That would bring people back though

April 23, 2019 09:22AM
If they did that, people would come back. Hey you've made it to rank 51 solo in 87 hours Mr. Gnome shifter. Umi said no way you could do it in under 100 hours on a def/def shifter without porc. You get two quests forms of your choice, three legacies, seven edges and the aura and barrier spells on tap. Now go see if you can PK that Storm paladin with six virtues, emperor powers and DB who is dual wielding defiance and bal talon. Just ask the 5 path 3 adaptation orc shaman to come help you out.

Then he posts the log and everyone comes back, the Imms are forced to stop doing it, and everyone leaves

Then there is nothing but Imms, which is when they'll finally open everything up, run around vis and do all the fun shit in CF, taking down ancients and all that good stuff.
They just don't want mortal eyes seeing them in their playground. If I was an Imm, I'd honestly run around when there were not a lot of mortals about just annihilating everything for fun. What's a few hundred dead NPCs for my amusement? Hell, even if mortals were around, who cares. I'm an Imm.

I would actually play CF if I knew I was the only one ever logged in.
Would be a fun RPG for a bit, though a lot of the insane stuff I could never do solo unfortunately, even with a perfect build and gear.
Subject Author Posted

7 pm Central Time, I login to dabble, "There are currently 5 characters online." This is DEFCON 5 not sustainable. Thoughts? Change my mind?

Noone of significance April 22, 2019 03:13PM

I'm back. (playing) n/t

Grurk April 29, 2019 02:11PM

What's the problem? Why is five people not enough for you? (n/t)

Murphy April 28, 2019 09:37PM

yah. i made a new char this weekend, who count = 1 and no bonuses

The Forsaken(VIP) April 23, 2019 08:56AM

They need to just say fuck it and start handing out quest shit to all the remaining masochists

TJHuron April 23, 2019 08:14AM

Hell, 2 minor forms, 3 weapon specs, +1 whatever paladins get, auto devious versatility x2 would do it. But I think they're going to go with nothing. (n/t)

saagkri April 23, 2019 09:24AM

Just to add: Ishuli seems to be trying her best. (n/t)

saagkri April 23, 2019 09:33AM

yes, he/she has been a force of great effort and fun. nt

The Forsaken(VIP) April 23, 2019 10:17AM

Just opening Hell and ST would increase the numbers some. (n/t)

saagkri April 23, 2019 09:26AM

That would bring people back though

zannon April 23, 2019 09:22AM

cool story, or do you think this is some kind of revelation that you're dishing us here?

jhyrbian April 23, 2019 02:14AM

He's talking literally

daurwyn April 23, 2019 10:34AM

Yet they don't want to use my idea to breathe a little life. (n/t)

Artificial April 22, 2019 03:25PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 72
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022