Arial Honesty

November 07, 2019 06:15PM
I think Arials were built for Spear spec. My old network used to confirm this and I
reinforced it with ….my last Arial warriors being Sword/Knight with dual healing swords and
spear spec old skool. The stats are ancient alien aligned and the equipment was beautiful.

The modern Arial Warrior scares me because I do not know the equipment. It also bothers
me because I can personally equip a goodie better. This leads me to my real problem.
Necromancers scare the beans out of me. I got over Conjurers, was taught how to prepare
for transmutes and came to peace with handling invokers. I feel like any Anti-necromancer build
is going to be slaughtered by a good Blade. I admit that I factor villagers subconsciously and
this could really tip the scale but I also recognize that evil equipment and preps are also better
understood by myself. If I use hand to hand or whip to lag the Necromancer then I also lose the
umph that I needed to otherwise prevail. Whip is more utility than anything, hand to hand is not
going to pack the damage you need, . . the combinations are not sustaining.

I will not use dagger and I don't want to talk about it.
Z-

Given the additional setbacks inherent to goodie vs evil or Neutral
gameplay . . The arial warrior is fucking Scary.
Subject Author Posted

Warriors

zheesus November 06, 2019 08:22AM

I did Arial sword

daurwyn November 06, 2019 09:40AM

The response says....no arial warrior? (n/t)

zheesus November 10, 2019 02:44PM

It says Arial warrior is good

daurwyn November 10, 2019 11:14PM

The lack of comunity 7support usualy inspires me. . . (n/t)

zheesus November 11, 2019 11:46AM

Arial Honesty

zheesus November 07, 2019 06:15PM

Re: Arial Honesty

Carrock November 13, 2019 08:21AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 77
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022