Empire as far as I gather..

January 06, 2008 03:46PM
Empress, Imm or sect leaders who control your own sect can definitely promote to citizen. I'm unsure but Elites may even be able to.

Elites can definitely promote citizens of their sect to the next rank, so I wouldn't be surprised if they could promote bloodoath to citizen in that sect.

I think for arcane it may be the Empress or Imms only who can promote bloodoaths to citizen - obviously arcane won't go beyond the citizen title but I'm unsure, sect leaders may be able to promote arcane to citizen. Wouldn't make much sense though.

As for this:

[Lv Cla Echelon ] Name Donations Don Req Lvl Req
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[?? XXX Bloodoath ] Carrot : 45000 coins No Yes

'Name', 'level', 'cla' obvious. Echelon is your rank in the Empire. Donations - the amount you donated. This decreases over time, I believe as Imperial servants are paid. Don looks like the methods that you can donate by.

Initially you will be made citizen by amount donated mostly, other methods of gaining favor and promotion may be there depending. Similarly, promotions from then go on various reasons. Defending the Empire well, killing enemies of the Empire, donations will almost certainly factor into it also. Obviously you will want to stay on good terms with members of your sect and use or kiss the ass of members of other sects as you see fit. It's all about the politics.

Some of this is speculation, some of it is definitive. I'll let others fill in the gaps and inaccuracies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2008 04:58PM by Istirith.
Subject Author Posted

I've been away for a while...

tleven01 January 06, 2008 10:25AM

Any imperial citizen can Bloodoath. Only those above you (in-sect) can promote.

Yhorian(VIP) January 06, 2008 05:38PM

Empire as far as I gather..

istirith January 06, 2008 03:46PM

Re: I've been away for a while...

Isildur(VIP) January 06, 2008 10:37AM

alex January 06, 2008 01:54PM

Isildur(VIP) January 06, 2008 02:04PM

alex January 06, 2008 02:08PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 95
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022