Re: Which imm did you play?

April 21, 2017 03:19AM
I was a bit of adhd when it came to Immortals. There was always needs for certain areas and I never found my true nitch/role till the end but then well drama kind of killed the fun. If I had it all over to do, I would have stuck with Ragers or Maran which I always was a chronic player of and knew inside and out. This is a bit long and I'm sure a lot dont care but maybe it will help one who wants to heroImm one day...and dont follow my mistakes heh. But here is the list:

First: Kadazine. She was a Human assassin rager (Aiel RP from Wheel of Time). Got stuck and gave her word to Twist (unknown it was Twist at the time) to serve him. Got marked, kicked out of Battle and became the Masters bitch girl. Was given the daunting task for my first area to make a "hero level" area of 150 rooms no less which became Mal'trakis. Looking back at it now I cringe but I really didnt know what I was doing at the time.

Upon hitting 53, I was given a chance to change Imms due to the fact there isnt much of a need for a [None] assassin attached to Masters. That is where I became Lanthaeren, Elven Ranger Lord of Sylvan, tattoo of the Silver Wolf (this irked Cyradia as she wanted the wolf for her symbol originally but I beat her to it heh ) This was a great role that I loved and kind of wish I didnt fuck up. Was going through some stuff with life and school and blamed CF (yeah, it really did have an affect on how much time it was taking from me) and I deleted. I had remorse and tried to "undelete" but due to some drama with another person I was told no.

Quit for a few years and then Shokai told me about new cabals that were just introduced. So I made Vahlen, a human warrior in Nexus. Again, I used a Wheel of Time role and made him a Warder who had lost his sister and thus seeking a new bond. Became the first non-mage leader and Hero-Immed again. Stuck with him when I hit 53 and took the mark of the pale jade dragon. During this time, I saw what Nep was doing as Drok and in truth, envied the ability to be an Immortal Dragon. We had talked about it and he said if I ever hit 55 I could do one. Again looking back this was a huge mistake and I should have just kept Vahlen as he was way better thought out and a better religion concept.

However, I hit 55 and I created Kahosarian, a jade dragon of Nexus. Concept, cool. Reality, it sucked. Watching the interactions Nep had as Droky had seemed way much cooler but it was hard interacting with Mortals. You had to act very powerful and almost an asshole since a dragon would see mortals as way below him. I didnt have much leeway when someone mouthed off or did something that would piss him off. Also, just the regular interactions was a pain to keep it in a way that a dragon would and I found myself not really having fun. This character I think was the begning of the tail spin.

While as Kahosarin I wanted to interact with mortals without having to be an asshole dragon that bit people in half. During this time Empire was really lacking in the Imm department and they needed some help. So I came up with the Idea of Tanadin. He was a god of thieves which we really never had and his symbol was the copper banded jackal. To the "public" he was [None] cabal but he was the Shadow Sect Immortal. He never spoke as Tanadin to the cabal but always as a voice from the shadows or whatever I had at the time. Tanadin would promise power to those who actually acted like true shadow sect and I think Jhybrian was the first one I made shadow lord (he set up an annoying as fuck Imperial Healer and caused his death without him ever knowing it).

Well, I was getting burned out with 2 Immortals that really wasnt going anywhere. One of the major problems was I never really had it in me to be Nexus (damn I tried to make it work for people) and Empire. I was always a Battle and Maran guy. So when Thror disappeared and Battle only had Kasty, I jumped ship without a second thought. From this Ordasen was created. He was a cloud giant (only because Frost giants were not in game at that time) who was fashioned after the Nordic viking myths. His symbol was the Giant White bear and was about War, combat and courage. I loved Ordasen and really wish I had went this waaaaaaay back. Maybe things would have turned out different.

Anyway....as an Immortal, I was always kind of an enforcer/cheater hunter (I pissed off a lot of people I know. Some I'm sorry about, some I'm not). And at the end of Ordasen's time I found out stuff that kind of shattered my views and decided I couldnt do it anymore so I decided to move on. I had my flame out on the forums, and packed it up and quit. And since that time 9+ years ago I think I have played maybe a total of 4 heros? I get the itch every few years which will last a month or so.

Hopefully this cleared it up :p
Subject Author Views Posted

April Short Story Contest Stories

LogFiend 1579 April 19, 2017 10:15AM

Blatant PKW padding by Ishuli - NT

PacMan 443 April 19, 2017 10:30AM

Twitter says she did the same thing to Orsil on Monday. That has me more curious. N/T (n/t)

regreath 423 April 19, 2017 10:44AM

As a heroimm, you're about as likely to get canoewhack'd (i.e. slain) by higher ranking imms as you are to get the "nod" social. They do it for fun. nt

Isildur(VIP) 706 April 19, 2017 11:19AM

Gotcha,

regreath 606 April 19, 2017 03:29PM

Re: Gotcha,

wraith 606 April 20, 2017 02:49AM

Which imm did you play? (n/t)

TJHuron 473 April 20, 2017 08:28AM

wraith 788 April 21, 2017 03:19AM

Fuck you for not giving my ranger leader when I was getting raped 10 times a day

wishore 383 June 17, 2017 10:44PM

I really liked Kahosarian

quezzumpliet 451 June 17, 2017 10:04PM

TJHuron 566 April 22, 2017 05:11AM

Hah. I remember Kadazine getting stuck.

PaulO 562 April 21, 2017 09:36AM

"Getting" old??

alansmithee 559 April 21, 2017 10:39AM

Meaning you're not at your career peak yet

Kstatida 494 April 25, 2017 10:29AM

Re: Hah. I remember Kadazine getting stuck.

wraith 576 April 21, 2017 09:40AM

Didn't you get denied for bashing down someone that had pk'd your mort via a mob?

jalim 547 April 21, 2017 08:08AM

Re: Didn't you get denied for bashing down someone that had pk'd your mort via a mob?

wraith 610 April 21, 2017 08:25AM

I think we should all IMM

Kstatida 534 April 21, 2017 08:20AM

Need: Arvam, Grummy, Thror, Iunna, Poety, Pico, Kasty, Shok and Twist back in a more formal role n/t (n/t)

wraith 468 April 21, 2017 08:26AM

I'd add Nelly (Jalim's boo) and whoever the fuck played Muuloc. But most of all Intronan/Khaso. NT

Sam 456 April 21, 2017 05:35PM

With the vastness of the mud it makes sense that the number of rooms would be scaled back. Thx for response n/t

regreath 443 April 20, 2017 06:22AM

Re: Gotcha,

Isildur(VIP) 679 April 19, 2017 07:52PM

That's good to know. Thx for response n/t

regreath 447 April 20, 2017 06:21AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 116
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022