Re: Vramun V Krelroy, Vehli, Sigard

October 21, 2017 10:58AM
It was gutsy to come at us then (I was Sigard), hopefully still fun for you. I actually felt kind of bad once you got trapped in the maze with us, but at the same time you did initiate.

I apologize for not fighting you almost at all, as you seemed eager and PK is one of the most fun aspects of the game. I’m still noobish with my game knowledge, though, so against a tough foe I was inclined to be conservative. Plus, you interrupted me trying to down the Crimson Dragon in Kidianah while I was trying to complete my atonement quest, once after I had already died whittling it down, so I was a bit sour from that. With my future characters I will aim to be more combative, because that seems to be one of the better ways to learn, and every time I start being careful or reluctant to log because of the quality of my set it always ends up getting either taken by looters or the anti hoard code, so I might as well try to utilize it when I have. Hopefully our next meeting will be more exciting, GLWYN.
Subject Author Views Posted

Vramun V Krelroy, Vehli, Sigard

Jarmel 672 October 13, 2017 08:47PM

Re: Vramun V Krelroy, Vehli, Sigard

regreath 375 October 21, 2017 10:58AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 130
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022