Solo fort raid, 50th orc vs 43 thief, warning long! PART 1

LogFiend
December 01, 2017 01:27AM
**50 orc vs 43 thief.**
**Normally i dont post active chars logs, but CF in comatose, who cares?**
**Trying solo raid fort, Warcher is freakin mean**
**He hadnt show himself at start, so i think he was far, and tried to catch him at entrance**

<951/1222 221/333 1048/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> wfleThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher DISMEMBERS you!
The Watcher has some small but disgusting cuts.

<897/1222 221/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> The Grand Temple
 
[Exits: north south]
You flee from combat!

<897/1222 221/333 1046/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> sA Light Filled Corridor
 
[Exits: north south]

<897/1222 221/333 1045/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> sThe Council Chamber
 
[Exits: north east west up]

<897/1222 221/333 1044/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Council Chamber

<897/1222 221/333 1044/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> sAlas, you cannot go that way.

<897/1222 221/333 1044/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> eA Stone Corridor
 
[Exits: east west]

<897/1222 221/333 1043/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> eA Pale Gray Corridor
 
[Exits: south west]

<897/1222 221/333 1042/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/indoor> who pk[43 Arial Thi] (PK) Aikikiliki the Hidden, Godfather of Voralian City
[43 H-Elf Inv] (PK) Dihhadea the Mistress of Lightning, Bloodoathed of the Empire
*50  Orc  Ber* (PK) Mraknarg the Warlord of the Grinning Skulls
[51 D-Elf Hea] (PK) Solraen Do'tlar the Affirmation of Life, Imperial Priest
[51  Fire A-P] (PK) Bakrmarr the Prostrating Eternal Servant of the Unspoken, Imperial Dread Lord

Players found: 5

**snip run to entrance**

<897/1222 221/333 1034/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/wilderness /outdoor> sThe Snowy Courtyard
 
[Exits: north east south west]

<897/1222 221/333 1031/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/outdoor> sStanding Before the Fortress of Light
 
[Exits: north south]

<897/1222 221/333 1030/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/outdoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     Standing Before the Fortress of Light

<897/1222 221/333 1030/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><6 AM/civilized/outdoor> bash aikThey aren't here.

**SNIP SPAM BASH**

<950/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> They aren't here.

<950/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> bash aikThey aren't here.

<950/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> bash aikbash aikYou are unable to find an opening to savage Aikikiliki's face with your teeth!
You slam into Aikikiliki, and send her flying!
Your bash injures Aikikiliki.
Seizing upon a moment of weakness, you kick Aikikiliki while she's down!
Your vicious attack decimates Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki yells 'Help! Mraknarg is bashing me!'
Aikikiliki is covered with bleeding wounds.

<950/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> bash aik
Aikikiliki's divine power MASSACRES you!
You howl with glee as your wound opens!
Aikikiliki's blow swings wildly and misses.
Aikikiliki's Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War glows a faint blue!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki is covered with bleeding wounds.

<872/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> 
You dodge Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki's Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War glows a faint blue!
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki has some small but disgusting cuts.

<872/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> Aikikiliki evades your bash with surprising agility!
Aikikiliki has some small but disgusting cuts.

<872/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> 
You dodge Aikikiliki's divine power.
You dodge Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki's divine power is turned away by a pair of golden spiked leggings.
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki has some small but disgusting cuts.

<872/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> 
Aikikiliki has fled!
Aikikiliki leaves north.

<872/1222 229/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><7 AM/civilized/outdoor> s
You feel your pulse slow down.

<923/1096 237/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><8 AM/civilized/outdoor> They aren't here.

<1048/1096 207/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><10 AM/wilderness /outdoor> 
**SNIP ME RESTING OUTSIDE***
Aikikiliki tells you 'That's all you're going to do?'
Aikikiliki tells you 'Hell, I could have just focussed on my training'
You tell someone 'nah, meh gonna take er Orb and shit on it'
**ROUND 2**
<1096/1096 227/333 1028/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 PM/civilized/outdoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Aikikiliki                   The Hall of Light
(PK) Mraknarg                     Northeast Corner

<1096/1096 227/333 1028/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 PM/civilized/outdoor> wBefore the Hall of the Acolytes
 
[Exits: north east south west]

<1096/1096 227/333 1027/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 PM/civilized/outdoor> n
Your eyes no longer pierce the shroud of invisibility.

<1096/1096 237/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/outdoor> Entrance to the Hall
 
[Exits: north south]

<1096/1096 237/333 1049/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> nA Pale Gray Corridor
 
[Exits: north south]

<1096/1096 237/333 1048/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     A Pale Gray Corridor

<1096/1096 237/333 1048/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> get 'diluted venom' charmsquaf 'diluted venom'A tiny charm of a small vial of diluted venom expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a small vial of diluted venom from the Bracelet of Charms.

<1096/1096 237/333 1048/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> whereYou drink a small vial of diluted venom.
Your eyes tingle.

<1096/1096 237/333 1048/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> nPeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     A Pale Gray Corridor

<1096/1096 237/333 1048/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> A Pale Gray Corridor
 
[Exits: south west]

<1096/1096 237/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     A Pale Gray Corridor

<1096/1096 237/333 1047/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> wA Stone Corridor
 
[Exits: east west]

<1096/1096 237/333 1046/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> wThe Council Chamber
 
[Exits: north east west up]

<1096/1096 237/333 1045/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> nA Light Filled Corridor
 
[Exits: north south]

<1096/1096 237/333 1044/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> nThe Grand Temple
 
[Exits: north south]

<1096/1096 237/333 1043/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> nThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1096/1096 237/333 1042/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Hall of Fire
 
[Exits: east]
You flee from combat!

<1096/1096 237/333 1039/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/wilderness /outdoor> eThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
The Watcher EVISCERATES you!
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1045/1096 237/333 1035/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Hall of Fire
 
[Exits: east]
You flee from combat!

<1045/1096 237/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/wilderness /outdoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Fire

<1045/1096 237/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/wilderness /outdoor> eThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1045/1096 237/333 1028/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher's searing light MANGLES you!
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
You feel unclean.
The Watcher's heavenly wrath MANGLES you!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
The Watcher has some small but disgusting cuts.

<865/1096 237/333 1028/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Grand Temple
 
[Exits: north south]
You flee from combat!

<865/1096 237/333 1027/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Grand Temple

<865/1096 237/333 1027/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> nThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher has some small but disgusting cuts.

<865/1096 237/333 1026/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> fle
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
The Watcher's swift blow sears your flesh, leaving you branded with a painful hammer-shaped sigil!
The Watcher's phoenix brand injures you.
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement misses the Watcher.
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<850/1096 237/333 1026/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> The Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
You flee from combat!

<850/1096 237/333 1025/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<850/1096 237/333 1025/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> get 'gray liquid' charmsquaf 'gray liquid'A tiny charm of a flask of swirling gray liquid expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a flask of swirling gray liquid from the Bracelet of Charms.

<850/1096 237/333 1025/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink a flask of swirling gray liquid.
Your hands feel sure and confident, and your eyes sparkle with precision.
You gather your courage, and feel vigorous.
A lightning bolt leaps from your hand and arcs to Mraknarg.
Your lightning injures you.
The bolt grounds out through your body.

<837/1096 237/333 1025/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<837/1096 237/333 1025/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><1 PM/civilized/indoor> get 'gray liquid' charmsquaf 'gray liquid'A tiny charm of a flask of swirling gray liquid expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a flask of swirling gray liquid from the Bracelet of Charms.

<897/1096 247/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink a flask of swirling gray liquid.
You already feel sure of your accuracy.
You already feel resilient.
A lightning bolt leaps from your hand and arcs to Mraknarg.
Your lightning hits you.
The bolt grounds out through your body.

<885/1096 247/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<885/1096 247/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> bullYou are already being as intimidating as you can.

<885/1096 247/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<885/1096 247/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher has some small but disgusting cuts.

<885/1096 247/333 1049/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> bersYour pulse races as you are consumed by rage!
The Watcher looks visibly shaken!
The Watcher has some small but disgusting cuts.

<1001/1212 217/333 999/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
You slump as the weight of your own body begins to feel impossible to bear.
The Watcher's fatigue DISMEMBERS you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
The Watcher dodges your frigid chop.
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<947/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> 
Aikikiliki steps out of the shadows.
Aikikiliki's kicked dirt misses you.
You yell 'Die, Aikikiliki!  You dirty fool!'
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<947/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> 
The Watcher's searing light MASSACRES you!
As your wound opens, the rush fills you with battle-lust!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
Blinding silvery-white flames leap from the Watcher's gauntlets, sweeping across the room!
The Watcher's holy power EVISCERATES you!
As your wound opens, the rush fills you with battle-lust!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
You dodge Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<829/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> 
The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Aikikiliki.
Aikikiliki shudders, and looks more vigorous.
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<829/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> hit aikYou start aiming at Aikikiliki.
Aikikiliki is in perfect health.

<829/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> grapplewea aikIt won't budge!
You violently yank Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War, injuring Aikikiliki's arm!
Your wrenching grapple MANGLES Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki has some small but disgusting cuts.

<829/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You stop the Watcher's searing light just before it reaches you.
The Watcher calls forth a storm of fire and brimstone!
The Watcher's fire and brimstone DISMEMBERS you!
As your wound lands, it drives you to fight that much harder!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki's divine power MASSACRES you!
As your wound opens, the rush fills you with battle-lust!
Your defilement MANGLES Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki parries your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki is covered with bleeding wounds.

<697/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> 
Aikikiliki has fled!
Aikikiliki leaves south.

<697/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher's searing light MANGLES you!
The Watcher narrows its eyes and glares in your direction.
The Watcher raises its hands to the heavens calling forth the light!
You are seared by the light of the heavens!
The Watcher's light of heaven *** DEVASTATES *** you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
The magic of your protection from good spell unravels.
The magic of your ardor spell unravels.
The magic of your accuracy spell unravels.
The magic of your stone skin spell unravels.
The magic of your fly spell unravels.
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
Your frigid chop misses the Watcher.
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<472/1212 217/333 499/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
You flee from combat!

<472/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> get 'bloody skin' charmsdrink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drop 'bloody skin'A tiny charm of a bloody skin expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a bloody skin from the Bracelet of Charms.

<472/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<572/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> whereYou drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<672/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.

<772/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.
It is now empty.

<872/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> bash aikYou drop a bloody skin.

<872/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> People near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<872/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> They aren't here.

<872/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> bash aikThey aren't here.

<872/1212 217/333 498/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<872/1212 217/333 497/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
     A bloody skin made from a corpse lies here.
You flee from combat!

<872/1212 217/333 496/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> get rainbow  charmsquaf rainbow A tiny charm of a rainbow colored vial with deep black liquid inside expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a rainbow colored vial with deep black liquid inside from the Bracelet of Charms.

<872/1212 217/333 496/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink a rainbow colored vial with deep black liquid inside.
Your feet rise off the ground.

<872/1212 217/333 496/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wherePeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<872/1212 217/333 496/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
The Watcher DISMEMBERS you!
As your wound lands, it drives you to fight that much harder!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<812/1212 217/333 495/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
     A bloody skin made from a corpse lies here.
You flee from combat!

<812/1212 217/333 494/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You knock the Watcher's searing light aside before it comes near you.
The Watcher DISMEMBERS you!
Your defilement *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
As pain grips you, your bloodlust fills you with vigor!
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<754/1212 256/333 520/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Hall of Fire
 
[Exits: east]
You flee from combat!

<754/1212 256/333 517/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/wilderness /outdoor> eThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
Aikikiliki is here.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<754/1212 256/333 513/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> fle
The Ancient Knight closes his eyes for a moment and nods at Aikikiliki.
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher calls forth a storm of fire and brimstone!
The Watcher's fire and brimstone *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You howl with glee as your wound opens!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your frigid chop misses the Watcher.
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<642/1212 256/333 513/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> The Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
     A bloody skin made from a corpse lies here.
You flee from combat!

<642/1212 256/333 512/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
Aikikiliki is here.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
The Watcher DISMEMBERS you!
Your defilement *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
As pain grips you, your bloodlust fills you with vigor!
You turn aside the Watcher's searing light, completely unharmed.
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<582/1212 291/333 544/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> fleAikikiliki's kicked dirt misses you.
You yell 'Die, Aikikiliki!  You dirty fool!'
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<582/1212 291/333 544/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> The Hall of Light
 
[Exits: west]
     A bloody skin made from a corpse lies here.
You flee from combat!

<582/1212 291/333 543/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> get 'bloody skin' charmsdrink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drink 'bloody skin'drop 'bloody skin'A tiny charm of a bloody skin expands to to its prior size as you unhook it from the Bracelet of Charms.
You get a bloody skin from the Bracelet of Charms.

<582/1212 291/333 543/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> whereYou drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<682/1212 291/333 543/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.

<782/1212 291/333 543/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.

<882/1212 291/333 543/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drink elf blood from a bloody skin.
You are full.
You do not feel thirsty.
It is now empty.

<982/1212 291/333 543/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> You drop a bloody skin.

<982/1212 291/333 543/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> People near you:
(PK) Aikikiliki                   The Altar Room
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Hall of Light

<982/1212 291/333 543/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> wThe Altar Room
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A white marble altar surrounded with a brilliant holy radiance is here.
     Chests have been placed about for spare equipment and donations.
Aikikiliki is here.
A massive Maran Tara'bal is here, watching.
(White Aura) A large man stands here, dressed in the robes of an Acolyte.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Watcher!'
The Watcher DISMEMBERS you!
As your wound lands, it drives you to fight that much harder!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<928/1212 291/333 542/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> 
You parry the Watcher's searing light.
The Watcher's searing light is turned away by the belt of strength.
The Watcher's searing light *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
As your wound opens, the pain jolts you!
Your defilement MANGLES the Watcher!
Blinding silvery-white flames leap from the Watcher's gauntlets, sweeping across the room!
The Watcher's holy power MASSACRES you!
Your defilement *** DEMOLISHES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher parries your defilement.
Your frigid chop *** DEVASTATES *** the Watcher!
The Watcher is covered with bleeding wounds.

<736/1212 291/333 542/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><2 PM/civilized/indoor> fleThe Grand Temple
 
[Exits: north south]
You flee from combat!

<825/1212 299/333 620/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><3 PM/civilized/indoor> ssA Light Filled Corridor
 
[Exits: north south]

<825/1212 299/333 619/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><3 PM/civilized/indoor> whereThe Council Chamber
 
[Exits: north east west up]

<825/1212 299/333 618/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><3 PM/civilized/indoor> sPeople near you:
(PK) Aikikiliki                   The Altar Room
(PK) Mraknarg                     The Council Chamber

**SNIP MORE OUTSIDE RESTING, trying to catch him without pants**

<1096/1096 267/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> ki 2.Your defilement === OBLITERATES === a shaggy snow badger!
A shaggy snow badger is DEAD!!
You receive 0 experience points (40% bonus).
A shaggy snow badger spills her guts all over the floor.

<1096/1096 267/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> wherepillage corpseget gutsPeople near you:
(PK) Mraknarg                     In the Mountains

<1096/1096 267/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You tear the corpse of a shaggy snow badger into bloody chunks, extracting a length of entrails tied to a clenched fist in a spray of blood!
The primal thrill of rending raw flesh excites you for battle!

<1096/1096 247/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
**AHA!**
You hear the sharp crack of a stone...  Your snare has been tripped!

<1096/1096 247/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> eat 1.whereYou get the guts of a shaggy snow badger.

<1096/1096 247/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You slurp down the best parts of the guts of a shaggy snow badger.
You finish eating the guts of a shaggy snow badger.
You feel full.

<1096/1096 247/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> People near you:
(PK) Aikikiliki                   Redhorn Gate
(PK) Mraknarg                     In the Mountains

<1096/1096 247/333 1032/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> eNear Redhorn Gate
 
[Exits: east west]
     A putrid pile of entrails lies here, seemingly tied to a severed hand.

<1096/1096 247/333 1026/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> dash east bash aikRedhorn Gate

An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
 
[Exits: north west]
Aikikiliki is here.
A small, furry beast digs at the snow with its sharp claws.
Closing in, you savage Aikikiliki's face with your teeth!
You feel a spiked mask rip the flesh of Aikikiliki.
Your savage feeding *** DEVASTATES *** Aikikiliki!
Jumping to one side of Aikikiliki, you run into her and bowl her over!
Your bash grazes Aikikiliki.
Seizing upon a moment of weakness, you kick Aikikiliki while she's down!
Your vicious attack decimates Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki yells 'Help! Mraknarg is bashing me!'
Aikikiliki is gushing blood.

<1096/1096 247/333 1020/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Aikikiliki's divine power DISMEMBERS you!
You parry Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance.
Aikikiliki's Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War glows a faint blue!
Aikikiliki parries your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki dodges your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki is gushing blood.

<1040/1096 247/333 1020/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash aik
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
Aikikiliki throws herself away from your defilement.
Your frigid chop MANGLES Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki parries your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<1040/1096 247/333 1020/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> You are unable to find an opening to savage Aikikiliki's face with your teeth!
You slam into Aikikiliki, and send her flying!
Aikikiliki looks visibly shaken!
Your bash hits Aikikiliki.
Seizing upon a moment of weakness, you kick Aikikiliki while she's down!
Your vicious attack decimates Aikikiliki!
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<1040/1096 247/333 1020/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> 
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<1040/1096 247/333 1020/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><11 PM/wilderness /outdoor> bash aik
You parry Aikikiliki's divine power.
You barely manage to turn Aikikiliki's brilliant radiance aside.
Aikikiliki's Amathylar, the Elven Blade of War glows a faint blue!
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki dodges your defilement.
Aikikiliki parries your frigid chop.
Aikikiliki is writhing in agony.

<1090/1096 255/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 AM/wilderness /outdoor> 
Aikikiliki has fled!
Aikikiliki leaves north.

<1090/1096 255/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 AM/wilderness /outdoor> They aren't here.

<1090/1096 255/333 1050/1050 tnl:22280 ###&&><12 AM/wilderness /outdoor> nbash aikStanding Before the Fortress of Light
***AAARGGHHH!!!***
***TO BE CONTINUE
Subject Author Views Posted

Solo fort raid, 50th orc vs 43 thief, warning long! PART 1

LogFiend 181 December 01, 2017 01:27AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018