Death 3

LogFiend
December 04, 2017 12:33PM
*51 Human Inv* (PK) [FORTRESS] [MARAN] Yanni Sunburst the Regicidal Sorceress, Captain of the Brigade
 [51 H-Drw Sha] (PK) Vezrin Wrastnul the Unlucky Calamity, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
 [51 D-Elf Hea] (PK) Kharvirth Ghovriasiu the Affirmation of Life, Imperial High Priest
 [51  Fire War] (PK) Khorra Kachor-Rah the Legend of the Battlefield, Elite Imperial Blade
 [51 H-Drw Shf] (PK) Quinzoe the Grand Master of Changelings
 [51  Elf  Pal] (PK) [FORTRESS] [MARAN] Thalamanion al'Dinien the Champion of the Virtues
 
 Players found: 6
 Thalamanion closes his eyes and hums for an instant.
 
 <775hp 790m 787mv 21600 9 AM> <775hp 790m 787mv 21600 9 AM> People near you:
 (PK) Yanni                        The Imperial Road
 (PK) Vezrin                       The Imperial Road
 (PK) a growling wolverine         The Imperial Road
 (PK) Thalamanion                  The Imperial Road
 
 <775hp 790m 787mv 21600 9 AM> c inf
Your eyes glow red.
 
 <775hp 785m 787mv 21600 9 AM> w
The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: east south west]
 
 <775hp 785m 786mv 21600 9 AM> l
The Imperial Road
   You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you 
 can see to the north and south.  You meander through rolling hills 
 that grow gradually steeper and less lush to the north.  You see 
 next to no evidence of people, or animals.  Far to the west you can 
 make out the greenery of a forest or woodlands.  A line of snow 
 covered mountains rises to the north, while the road leads through 
 the rolling hills to the east and west.  To the south you see the
 burned out husk of a building.
  
 [Exits: east south west]
 (White Aura) Thalamanion is here.
 
 <775hp 785m 786mv 21600 9 AM> <775hp 785m 786mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Thalamanion looks grim as he prepares himself for battle.
 
 <775hp 785m 786mv 21600 9 AM> w
A Bend in the Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north east]
 
 <775hp 785m 785mv 21600 9 AM> n
The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north south]
 
 <775hp 785m 784mv 21600 9 AM> n
The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north east south]
 
 <775hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> hold black 
zap self 
hold talisman
You stop using a talisman bearing a phoenix crest.
 You hold a sleek black rod in your hands.
 
 <775hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <775hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> You zap yourself with a sleek black rod.
 A mystical barrier forms around you.
 
 <775hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <775hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Vezrin has arrived.
 A growling wolverine has arrived.
 
 <775hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <775hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 A growling wolverine rakes his claws across your body.
 A growling wolverine's raking claws wounds you.
 A growling wolverine's raking claws wounds you.
 You yell 'Help! a growling wolverine is clawing me!'
 Thalamanion tells the group 'Mind soon drained.'
 A growling wolverine is in perfect health.
 
 <739hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <739hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 You fade into existence.
 A growling wolverine dodges your slice.
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist maims a growling wolverine!
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist misses a growling wolverine.
 You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
 A growling wolverine's claw misses you.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 Vezrin's slash injures you.
 You parry Vezrin's slash.
 A growling wolverine has a few scratches.
 
 <708hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <708hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
 Vezrin causes a stinging swarm of insects to descend upon you!
 A growling wolverine has a few scratches.
 
 <708hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <708hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Thalamanion's swift blow leaves a bright sigil seared into a growling wolverine's skin!
 Thalamanion's phoenix brand heats a growling wolverine.
 A growling wolverine has a few scratches.
 
 <708hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <708hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 You fade into existence.
 Your slice mauls a growling wolverine.
 Brilliant silvery flames swirl up the shaft of Ssara'fal, the six-winged warfan!
 Your flaming bite roasts a growling wolverine.
 Your slice wounds a growling wolverine.
 You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
 You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
 A growling wolverine's claw misses you.
 A growling wolverine's claw mauls you.
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist EVISCERATES a growling wolverine!
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist maims a growling wolverine!
 A growling wolverine has some small but disgusting cuts.
 
 <687hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <687hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Atiktalaq has arrived.
 A growling wolverine has some small but disgusting cuts.
 
 <687hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <687hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> You stop using a sleek black rod.
 You hold a talisman bearing a phoenix crest in your hands.
 Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
 Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
 A growling wolverine has some small but disgusting cuts.
 
 <687hp 785m 783mv 21600 9 AM> c 'rain of stone'
You reach back and hurl a handful of tiny pebbles towards the sky.
 As they reach an apex, the sky trembles with a terrible rain of stone!
 A growling wolverine has some small but disgusting cuts.
 
 <687hp 744m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <687hp 744m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 A growling wolverine rakes his claws across your body.
 A growling wolverine's raking claws wounds you.
 A growling wolverine's raking claws mauls you.
 A thunderous roar shatters the air as a rain of boulders pummels this place!
 The gods protect Atiktalaq.
 The force of the impact staggers a growling wolverine!
 You fade into existence.
 Your storm of falling rocks DISMEMBERS a growling wolverine!
 A growling wolverine ferociously backlashes as you strike him hard.
 You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
 Your storm of falling rocks DISMEMBERS Vezrin!
 Your shielding against earth cushions some of the impact.
 Your storm of falling rocks scratches you.
 You fade into existence.
 Your slice wounds a growling wolverine.
 Your slice bounces harmlessly off of a growling wolverine's thick hide.
 Vezrin's slash hits you.
 You parry Vezrin's slash.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist devastates a growling wolverine!
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist EVISCERATES a growling wolverine!
 A growling wolverine is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <573hp 744m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <573hp 744m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
 Darkness begins to overtake you, but you will the sensation back!
 A growling wolverine is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <573hp 744m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <573hp 744m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 A thunderous roar shatters the air as a rain of boulders pummels this place!
 The gods protect Atiktalaq.
 The force of the impact staggers Vezrin!
 You fade into existence.
 Your storm of falling rocks devastates Vezrin!
 You narrowly avoid the falling stones.
 You fade into existence.
 Your slice misses a growling wolverine.
 Vezrin's slash wounds you.
 You parry Vezrin's slash.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist maims a growling wolverine!
 A growling wolverine is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <520hp 744m 783mv 21600 9 AM> c 'pillar of the heavens'
You invoke pillars of lightning to strike the area.
 You fade into existence.
 Your pillar of lightning DISMEMBERS a growling wolverine!
 A growling wolverine ferociously backlashes as you strike him hard.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 Your pillar of lightning EVISCERATES Vezrin!
 A growling wolverine is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <500hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <500hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 A thunderous roar shatters the air as a rain of boulders pummels this place!
 The gods protect Atiktalaq.
 Your shielding against earth cushions some of the impact.
 Your storm of falling rocks scratches you.
 The insect swarm around you lessens as people continue to attack you.
 You fade into existence.
 A growling wolverine dodges your slice.
 You remain safe as Vezrin's slash bounces harmlessly off of a belt of ethereal tendrils.
 You parry Vezrin's slash.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 You dodge a growling wolverine's claw.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist EVISCERATES a growling wolverine!
 A growling wolverine is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <443hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <443hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
 Your fiera'rroga aegis absorbs some of the brunt of the assault.
 The magic of your infravision spell unravels.
 The power of your crusade supplication unravels.
 The magic of your detect invis spell unravels.
 The magic of your pass door spell unravels.
 The magic of your oozeshield spell unravels.
 A growling wolverine is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <443hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <443hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 A thunderous roar shatters the air as a rain of boulders pummels this place!
 The gods protect Atiktalaq.
 Your shielding against earth cushions some of the impact.
 You fade into existence.
 Your storm of falling rocks scratches you.
 You fade into existence.
 Your slice bounces harmlessly off of a growling wolverine's thick hide.
 Your slice misses a growling wolverine.
 Vezrin's slash injures you.
 Vezrin's slash hits you.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
 A growling wolverine's claw wounds you.
 Thalamanion's cleansing fist maims a growling wolverine!
 A growling wolverine is gushing blood.
 
 <377hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <377hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 A growling wolverine has fled!
 A growling wolverine leaves east.
 
 <377hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <377hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 A growling wolverine has arrived.
 
 <377hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <377hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
 Your fiera'rroga aegis fails to offer you additional protection.
 The magic of your lightningshield spell unravels.
 The magic of your frostshield spell unravels.
 You fade into existence.
 Vezrin parries your slice.
 Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <377hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <377hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 A growling wolverine rakes his claws across your body.
 A growling wolverine's raking claws devastates you!
 A growling wolverine's raking claws decimates you!
 You yell 'Help! a growling wolverine is clawing me!'
 Vezrin is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <321hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> <321hp 704m 783mv 21600 9 AM> 
 Atiktalaq looks at a growling wolverine.
 The lightning has stopped.
 The swarms of insects bite you mercilessly.
 You fade into existence.
 Your swarm of insects hits you.
 A thunderous roar shatters the air as a rain of boulders pummels this place!
 The gods protect Atiktalaq.
 You narrowly avoid the falling stones.
 You fade into existence.
 Vezrin parries your slice.
 Vezrin parries your slice.
 Vezrin's slash mauls you.
 You parry a growling wolverine's claw.
 A growling wolverine's claw devastates you!
 A growling wolverine's claw devastates you!
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 A growling wolverine's claw devastates you!
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.
 
 <201hp 735m 787mv 21600 10 AM> fle

 Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
 Your fiera'rroga aegis absorbs some of the brunt of the assault.
 You have become better at fierarroga aegis (75%)!  
 Vezrin avoids Thalamanion's blazing grasp!
 Vezrin has some small but disgusting cuts.
 
 <201hp 735m 787mv 21600 10 AM> <201hp 735m 787mv 21600 10 AM> The Imperial Road
 
 An aura of cold fills this area, dropping the temperature below freezing.
  
 [Exits: north south]
 You step into a raging snowstorm!
 You fall into quicksand and begin to sink!
 You yell 'Help! I'm sinking in quicksand!'
 You flee from combat!
 
 <201hp 735m 786mv 21600 10 AM> fle

 You feel as though your blood is freezing as chilling winds assault you.
 
 <201hp 735m 786mv 21600 10 AM> c 'oozeshield'

 Vezrin has arrived.
 Vezrin falls into quicksand and begins to sink!
 Vezrin yells 'Help! I'm sinking in quicksand!'
 A growling wolverine has arrived.
 A growling wolverine escapes the quicksand here by flying over it.
 
 <201hp 735m 786mv 21600 10 AM> <201hp 735m 786mv 21600 10 AM> You aren't fighting anyone.
 Thalamanion escapes the quicksand here by flying over it.
 You feel as though your blood is freezing as chilling winds assault you.
 
 <201hp 735m 786mv 21600 10 AM> <201hp 735m 786mv 21600 10 AM> You are shielded from ooze.
 
 <201hp 708m 786mv 21600 10 AM> <201hp 708m 786mv 21600 10 AM> 
 The gods protect someone from the quicksand.
 Vezrin yells 'Die, Thalamanion, you sorcerous dog!'
 Thalamanion narrows his eyes and glares in Vezrin's direction.
 Thalamanion's heavenly wrath EVISCERATES Vezrin!
 
 <201hp 708m 786mv 21600 10 AM> <201hp 708m 786mv 21600 10 AM> 
 Atiktalaq has arrived.
 The gods protect Atiktalaq from the quicksand.
 
 <201hp 708m 786mv 21600 10 AM> <201hp 708m 786mv 21600 10 AM> 
 A growling wolverine rakes his claws across your body.
 A growling wolverine's raking claws devastates you!
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 A growling wolverine's raking claws mauls you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 You yell 'Help! a growling wolverine is clawing me!'
 A growling wolverine is gushing blood.
 
 <147hp 708m 786mv 21600 10 AM> fle

 You fade into existence.
 Your slice injures a growling wolverine.
 Holy tendrils lash out at a growling wolverine from your belt!
 You fade into existence.
 Your lash injures a growling wolverine.
 Your tendrils fail to entangle a growling wolverine!
 You remain safe as a growling wolverine's claw bounces harmlessly off of a belt of ethereal tendrils.
 A growling wolverine's claw mauls you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 You remain safe as a growling wolverine's claw bounces harmlessly off of a pair of gleaming diamond leg guards.
 A growling wolverine is gushing blood.
 
 <124hp 708m 786mv 21600 10 AM> fle
You feel yourself slowly rising from the quicksand.
 You pull yourself out of the quicksand.
 The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north east south]
 You flee from combat!
 
 <124hp 708m 785mv 21600 10 AM> <124hp 708m 785mv 21600 10 AM> You aren't fighting anyone.
 
 <124hp 708m 785mv 21600 10 AM> sca s
You scan south.
 
 <124hp 708m 785mv 21600 10 AM> s
The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north south]
 
 <124hp 708m 784mv 21600 10 AM> s
A Bend in the Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north east]
 
 <124hp 708m 783mv 21600 10 AM> s
Alas, you cannot go that way.
 
 <124hp 708m 783mv 21600 10 AM> s
Alas, you cannot go that way.
 
 <124hp 708m 783mv 21600 10 AM> gt hurt
You tell your group 'hurt'
 
 <124hp 708m 783mv 21600 10 AM> e
The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: east south west]
 
 <124hp 708m 782mv 21600 10 AM> e

 You feel less armored.
 The swarms of insects bite you mercilessly.
 You fade into existence.
 Your swarm of insects grazes you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 
 <122hp 789m 787mv 21600 11 AM> <122hp 789m 787mv 21600 11 AM> The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: east west]
 
 <122hp 789m 786mv 21600 11 AM> e
A Bend in the Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: south west]
      A black and white striped ring of a strange material lies here.
 
 <122hp 789m 785mv 21600 11 AM> gr
Yanni's group:
 [51 Inv] Yanni                        12% hp 66% mana 99% mv 438900 xp
 [51 Pal] Thalamanion                  92% hp  9% mana 100% mv 557300 xp
 
 <122hp 789m 785mv 21600 11 AM> s
The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north south]
 A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.
 
 <122hp 789m 784mv 21600 11 AM> s

 A vulture pecks at you with his beak.
 A vulture's pecking beak hits you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 A Bend in the Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: south west]
      A black and white striped ring of a strange material lies here.
 You flee from combat!
 A vulture assails you as you flee!
 You yell 'Help!  Someone is pecking me!'
 You fade into existence.
 A vulture dodges your slice.
 You parry a vulture's peck.
 A vulture's peck is unable to penetrate a belt of ethereal tendrils.
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <112hp 780m 783mv 21600 11 AM> s
No way!  You are still fighting!
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <112hp 780m 783mv 21600 11 AM> <112hp 780m 783mv 21600 11 AM> No way!  You are still fighting!
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <112hp 780m 783mv 21600 11 AM> fle
The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north south]
 You flee from combat!
 A vulture assails you as you flee, knocking you down!
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <112hp 780m 782mv 21600 11 AM> <112hp 780m 782mv 21600 11 AM> 
 You fade into existence.
 A vulture dodges your slice.
 Your joints seize up with an unearthly chill!

*** Fistshake ***

You parry a vulture's peck.
 You parry a vulture's peck.
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <112hp 780m 782mv 21600 11 AM> fle
You're totally frozen!
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <112hp 764m 782mv 21600 11 AM> <112hp 764m 782mv 21600 11 AM> 
 You fade into existence.
 A vulture dodges your slice.
 Holy tendrils lash out at a vulture from your belt!
 You fade into existence.
 Your lash mauls a vulture.
 Your tendrils entangle a vulture and send him to the ground!
 You parry a vulture's peck.
 You parry a vulture's peck.
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <112hp 764m 782mv 21600 11 AM> <112hp 764m 782mv 21600 11 AM> 
 You fade into existence.
 A vulture dodges your slice.
 You parry a vulture's peck.
 A vulture's peck wounds you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 A Bend in the Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: south west]
      A black and white striped ring of a strange material lies here.
 You flee from combat!
 A vulture assails you as you flee!
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <93hp 764m 781mv 21600 11 AM> gt Froze
You're totally frozen!
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <93hp 764m 781mv 21600 11 AM> <93hp 764m 781mv 21600 11 AM> 
 You fade into existence.
 Your slice mauls a vulture.
 A vulture's peck wounds you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 PANIC! You couldn't escape!
 You knock a vulture's peck aside before it comes near you.
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <75hp 764m 781mv 21600 11 AM> fle
You're totally frozen!
 Vezrin has arrived.
 A vulture pecks at you with his beak.
 A vulture's pecking beak hits you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north south]
 You flee from combat!
 
 <66hp 764m 780mv 21600 11 AM> fle
You're totally frozen!
 
 <66hp 764m 780mv 21600 11 AM> <66hp 764m 780mv 21600 11 AM> 
 A vulture flies up to you quickly then slows to a near halt.
 
 <66hp 764m 780mv 21600 11 AM> n
You're totally frozen!
 Vezrin has arrived.
 A vulture pecks at you with his beak.
 A vulture's pecking beak hits you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 The Imperial Road
  
 [Exits: north south]
 You flee from combat!
 A vulture assails you as you flee, knocking you down!
 You yell 'Help!  Someone is pecking me!'
 You fade into existence.
 A vulture dodges your slice.
 A vulture dodges your slice.
 A vulture's peck wounds you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 A vulture's peck wounds you.
 You sure are BLEEDING!
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <16hp 764m 779mv 21600 11 AM> <16hp 764m 779mv 21600 11 AM> 
 Vezrin has arrived.
 A vulture is gushing blood.
 
 <16hp 764m 779mv 21600 11 AM> <16hp 764m 779mv 21600 11 AM> 
 You yell 'Die, Vezrin, you sorcerous dog!'
 Vezrin narrows his eyes and glares in your direction.
 Vezrin has assailed you with the demons of Hell!
 Vezrin's torments EVISCERATES you!
 You have been KILLED!!

 
 You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!
 Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost.
 You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.
 Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!
 You feel ready to cause another snowstorm.
 You are ready to make more quicksand.
 You are ready to cast weave of elements again.
Subject Author Views Posted

Death 3

LogFiend 242 December 04, 2017 12:33PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 35
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 143 August 28, 2015