Qumla - Hokrur's

LogFiend
December 18, 2017 03:50AM
Quamlu has arrived.

wilderness  <1170hp 715m 789mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> [51 Felar War] (PK) Quamlu the Legend of the Battlefield (Villager)
[51 W-Elf Bar] (PK) Eryari Thistlebow the Grand Mistress of Artistry
*51 Duerg Sha* (PK) [EMPIRE] Hokrur Darkbeard the Holy of Faith, Imperial Priest

Players found: 3

wilderness  <1170hp 715m 789mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
Quamlu swings a brass dragon's talon in a sweeping blow to your hamstring!
Quamlu's hamstring slice mauls you.
Quamlu is in perfect health.

wilderness  <1146hp 715m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> com 'malice'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
Summoning forth divine malice, you afflict Quamlu with a virulent poison which will afflict him soon.
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
Quamlu's claw maims you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu parries your corrosive slice.
Your gauntlets begin to shudder violently!
An explosive charge blasts from your finger tips!
Your explosive blast devastates Quamlu!
Your smoking gauntlets sizzle and spark.
Quamlu has a few scratches.

wilderness  <1065hp 649m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> com 'miasma'

You parry Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Moving out of your range, Quamlu quickly jumps back with a thrust!
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Your corrosive slice devastates Quamlu!
Quamlu has a few scratches.

wilderness  <1021hp 649m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
Quamlu hurls a throwing dagger at you, striking your shoulder!
Quamlu's hurled dagger grazes you.
Quamlu has a few scratches.

wilderness  <1015hp 649m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Quamlu delivers a blow of deadly force!
You parry Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Your ring of regeneration glows brightly!
The power of your protections interfere with the ring of regeneration's healing.
You feel better!
Your ring flares with a small lightning bolt!
Your shocking grasp hits Quamlu.
Quamlu has a few scratches.

wilderness  <1021hp 649m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You point at Quamlu, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Quamlu staggers visibly as your paralytic venom afflicts him!
Your noxious mist MASSACRES Quamlu!
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <1021hp 619m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> com 'miasma'

The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw devastates you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
You swat Quamlu's claw away from you.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Your corrosive slice MUTILATES Quamlu!
Your ring flares with a small lightning bolt!
Quamlu deflects your spell!
Quamlu's spellbane injures you.
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <976hp 619m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
Quamlu lunges at you and stabs you with a brass dragon's talon!
Quamlu's stab decimates you!
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <949hp 619m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You point at Quamlu, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Your noxious mist maims Quamlu!
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <949hp 589m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Quamlu's claw injures you.
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw devastates you!
Your corrosive slice MUTILATES Quamlu!
Your ring flares with a small lightning bolt!
Quamlu deflects your spell!
Quamlu's spellbane injures you.
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <864hp 589m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> com 'miasma'

Quamlu's claw decimates you!
You parry Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw decimates you!
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice and closes in for a concealed attack!
Quamlu's claw decimates you!
Your gauntlets begin to shudder violently!
An explosive charge blasts from your finger tips!
Your explosive blast devastates Quamlu!
Your smoking gauntlets sizzle and spark.
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <786hp 589m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You point at Quamlu, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Your noxious mist maims Quamlu!
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <786hp 559m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> com 'famish'

Quamlu stops using a brass dragon's talon.
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <786hp 559m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
Quamlu laces his claws together and hammers his paws at you!
Quamlu's crushing blow leaves you dazed!
Quamlu's crushing blow EVISCERATES you!
Quamlu has some small but disgusting cuts.

wilderness  <742hp 559m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
You remain safe as Quamlu's claw bounces harmlessly off of a pair of emerald-scaled hide boots.
Some of the toxins flowing over your armor rub off on Quamlu.
Quamlu delivers a blow of deadly force!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Your corrosive slice MUTILATES Quamlu!
Your girdle of serpents lashes out at Quamlu!
Your sting MUTILATES Quamlu!
Quamlu is covered with bleeding wounds.

wilderness  <742hp 559m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You failed to make Quamlu famished.
Quamlu is covered with bleeding wounds.

wilderness  <742hp 549m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw injures you.
Quamlu's claw wounds you.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Quamlu is covered with bleeding wounds.

wilderness  <688hp 549m 394mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 2 AM> 
The lightning has stopped.
Quamlu shivers and suffers.
Quamlu's poison maims him!
Quamlu twitches and seizes uncomfortably.
Quamlu's paralytic toxin maims him!
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding hamstring grazes you.
Quamlu is covered with bleeding wounds.

wilderness  <688hp 553m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> 
Quamlu laces his claws together to jab at you but misses.
Quamlu is covered with bleeding wounds.

wilderness  <688hp 553m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'demonfi'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You conjure forth the demons of hell!
Your torments DISMEMBERS Quamlu!
Quamlu delivers a blow of deadly force!
Quamlu's claw *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
You remain safe as Quamlu's claw bounces harmlessly off of breastplate of a dwarven ribcage.
Noxious, burning venom splashes from your armor.
Your corrosive venom maims Quamlu!
Your corrosive slice EVISCERATES Quamlu!
Quamlu is covered with bleeding wounds.

wilderness  <558hp 533m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'miasma'

Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Quamlu's claw wounds you.
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Your girdle of serpents lashes out at Quamlu!
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Your gauntlets begin to shudder violently!
An explosive charge blasts from your finger tips!
Your explosive blast DISMEMBERS Quamlu!
Your smoking gauntlets sizzle and spark.
Quamlu is gushing blood.

wilderness  <497hp 533m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You point at Quamlu, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Quamlu clutches his head and staggers about in pain.
Your noxious mist *** DEMOLISHES *** Quamlu!
Quamlu is gushing blood.

wilderness  <497hp 503m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'miasma'

Quamlu looks tougher.
Quamlu is gushing blood.

wilderness  <497hp 503m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> 
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Your corrosive slice devastates Quamlu!
Quamlu is gushing blood.

wilderness  <473hp 503m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You point at Quamlu, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Quamlu begins to shiver uncontrollably.
Your noxious mist MASSACRES Quamlu!
Quamlu has fled!
Quamlu leaves east.

wilderness  <473hp 473m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> 
Quamlu has arrived.

wilderness  <473hp 473m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> 
Quamlu leaves west.

wilderness  <473hp 473m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'miasma' q
They aren't here.

wilderness  <473hp 473m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'miasma' qua
They aren't here.

wilderness  <473hp 473m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <517hp 460m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'mend wo'
com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <562hp 447m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <607hp 434m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <654hp 421m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <696hp 408m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <742hp 395m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <783hp 382m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 3 AM> 
Your skin feels soft again.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding hamstring hits you.

wilderness  <783hp 387m 420mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 4 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <836hp 374m 420mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 4 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <897hp 361m 420mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 4 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

wilderness  <955hp 348m 420mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 4 AM> get backbone endless
Some devil's backbone: you can't carry that many items.

wilderness  <955hp 348m 420mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 4 AM> com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <1125hp 319m 411mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> The Shrine of the BattleRagers
  The path through the village comes to the door of this large structure and
goes no further. It is dim inside, adding to the feeling of presence that
surrounds you as you enter; what little light there is seems somehow
focused on the large throne centered within. At the base of this huge dais
are strewn the skulls of hundreds of defeated mages. Those found just
at the base of the heap are ancient and polished, their ivory giving the
ground a snowy look, while those at the top are less decorative; hair
skin, and mummified, putrefied flesh still clings to the newest additions.
An iron spike protrudes from the ground in front of this potent seat, a
spike that holds the focus of all the barbarians' hatred- the rotted and
decayed head of that first mage to betray those he created. It is here
that one can give praise to the Immortal Warlords of Battle, for it is from
this mighty throne room that each of them leads the courageous BattleRagers.

A massive tablet of stone hangs here.
 
[Exits: east]
     A deep pit has been dug here into the ground.
     A throne of thatched wood with a base of polished skulls, stands here.
Quamlu the felar is here. (Villager)
(White Aura) A healer is here tending to the wounded.
The Destructor of magic is here, daring you to cast a spell.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
The Destructor is in perfect health.

civilized <1125hp 319m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> Quamlu yells 'Die, Hokrur, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You point at Quamlu, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Quamlu sags and looks pale.
Your noxious mist MASSACRES Quamlu!
The Destructor is in perfect health.

civilized <1125hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
The Destructor tries to strike the same place with both its swords.
The Destructor's thrust EVISCERATES you!
The Destructor's thrust DISMEMBERS you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw decimates you!
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Quamlu's claw mauls you.
Your corrosive slice misses the Destructor.
The Destructor is in perfect health.

civilized <950hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu has fled!
The Destructor is in perfect health.

civilized <950hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> com 'miasma' qua

You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw misses you.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw maims you!
Your corrosive slice EVISCERATES the Destructor!
The Destructor parries your corrosive slice and returns an attack of its own.
The Destructor's slash MUTILATES you!
Your ring of regeneration glows brightly!
You feel better!
Your ring flares with a small lightning bolt!
Your shocking grasp devastates the Destructor!
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <905hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu has fled!
Quamlu leaves east.
They aren't here.
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <905hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> com 'miasma' qua
They aren't here.
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <905hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
The Destructor's slash MUTILATES you!
Your corrosive slice EVISCERATES the Destructor!
Your ring flares with a small lightning bolt!
Your shocking grasp injures the Destructor.
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <863hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> com 'miasma' qua
They aren't here.
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <863hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <863hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <863hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
The Destructor's slash MUTILATES you!
You parry the Destructor's slash.
The Destructor's slash MUTILATES you!
The Destructor's slash misses you.
Your corrosive slice MUTILATES the Destructor!
Your corrosive slice maims the Destructor!
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <786hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <786hp 289m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> flee
flee
Blood Square
  The soft warmth of the sun fills this bloodied and ancient square. The
earth is cracked and the ground is stained, yet this was once the heart
of the village and is marked as such by the blood that reddens the earth.
Barbarian children hardly notice your presence as they wrestle and run in
the square, so intent are they on their war-games and fun. Sparse weeds
grow along the northern edge of this square, becoming denser as you
approach the building that lies in that direction. To the south is a hut
from which plumes of smoke and ash drift into the deep blue skies. To the
west is another hut, secluded from the more traversed portions of this
village and draped with the furs of exotic animals. The path continues
east, leading toward one of the clusters of huts that make up the bulk of
the village.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     Dust from passing travelers settles softly over a small pool of fresh blood.
     A bloodless corpse is lying here.
You flee from combat!

civilized <786hp 289m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <786hp 289m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu has arrived.

civilized <786hp 289m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> where
People near you:
(PK) Quamlu                       Blood Square
(PK) Hokrur                       Blood Square

civilized <786hp 289m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu's virulent venom hits him.

civilized <786hp 289m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu leaves south.

civilized <786hp 289m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> com 'miasma' qua
They aren't here.

civilized <786hp 289m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> com 'miasma' qua

Quamlu has arrived.
Quamlu yells 'Die, Hokrur, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You point at Quamlu, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Quamlu clutches his stomach in pain.
Your noxious mist DISMEMBERS Quamlu!
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <786hp 259m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu's virulent venom hits him.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <786hp 259m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu has fled!
Quamlu leaves east.

civilized <786hp 259m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu has arrived.

civilized <786hp 259m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> com 'miasma' q

Quamlu leaves east.

civilized <786hp 259m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu has arrived.

civilized <786hp 259m 407mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 5 AM> 
Quamlu leaves west.
They aren't here.
The sun rises above the horizon.
Your rage ebbs.
You feel less armored.
You continue to bleed from your wounds.
Your bleeding hamstring hits you.

civilized <788hp 265m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> com 'frenzy'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
You are filled with holy wrath!

civilized <788hp 245m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> com 'mend wo'
com 'mend wo'
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <845hp 232m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> scan w
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <907hp 219m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
Quamlu the felar is here. (Villager)
(White Aura) A healer is here tending to the wounded.
The Destructor of magic is here, daring you to cast a spell.


civilized <907hp 219m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> 
Quamlu has arrived.
As Quamlu draws close, some of the toxins flowing over you transfers to him. (Villager)
Quamlu weakens you with a blow to a vital area.
Quamlu's blow to a vital area wounds you.
You yell 'Help! Quamlu punched me!'
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <888hp 219m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> 
Quamlu's virulent venom hits him.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <888hp 219m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> 
Quamlu delivers a blow of deadly force!
Quamlu's claw MASSACRES you!
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw MUTILATES you!
Quamlu's claw EVISCERATES you!
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <729hp 219m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> yell You should join the ranks of the blades.

Quamlu yells 'This blood and war, will end in a flood of gore!'
Quamlu appears more confident as he shouts 'This blood and war, will end in a flood of gore!'

Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <729hp 219m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> You yell 'You should join the ranks of the blades.'
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <729hp 219m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> 
Quamlu's virulent venom hits him.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <729hp 219m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> com 'miasma'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Quamlu's direction.
You point at Quamlu, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Your noxious mist maims Quamlu!
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <729hp 189m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> Quamlu gets a wild look in his eyes.
Quamlu's claw EVISCERATES you!
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
Quamlu's claw DISMEMBERS you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <627hp 189m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> com 'affli'

Quamlu's virulent venom hits him.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <627hp 189m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> 
Quamlu's claw DISMEMBERS you!
You parry Quamlu's claw.
You parry Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu's claw EVISCERATES you!
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <524hp 189m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> 
Quamlu laces his claws together and hammers his paws at you!
Quamlu's crushing blow knocks you down!
Quamlu's crushing blow DISMEMBERS you!
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <460hp 189m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> flee

Quamlu delivers a blow of deadly force!
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
Quamlu's claw === OBLITERATES === you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You parry Quamlu's claw.
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
The razor sharp blades attached to Quamlu's gloves slice at you!
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Your shield blocks Quamlu's claw.
Quamlu dodges your corrosive slice.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <242hp 189m 422mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 6 AM> 
Quamlu shivers and suffers.
Quamlu's poison mauls him.
Quamlu clenches his abdomen, bends over and retches.

Quamlu's retching and nausea wounds him.
Quamlu claws at his eyes and screams in agony.
Quamlu's thirst grazes him.
Quamlu's hunger grazes him.

Your hamstring stops bleeding.
Quamlu is writhing in agony.

civilized <251hp 192m 437mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> flee

Quamlu's virulent venom hits him.
Quamlu's claw MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
The Shrine of the BattleRagers
  The path through the village comes to the door of this large structure and
goes no further. It is dim inside, adding to the feeling of presence that
surrounds you as you enter; what little light there is seems somehow
focused on the large throne centered within. At the base of this huge dais
are strewn the skulls of hundreds of defeated mages. Those found just
at the base of the heap are ancient and polished, their ivory giving the
ground a snowy look, while those at the top are less decorative; hair
skin, and mummified, putrefied flesh still clings to the newest additions.
An iron spike protrudes from the ground in front of this potent seat, a
spike that holds the focus of all the barbarians' hatred- the rotted and
decayed head of that first mage to betray those he created. It is here
that one can give praise to the Immortal Warlords of Battle, for it is from
this mighty throne room that each of them leads the courageous BattleRagers.

A massive tablet of stone hangs here.[Exits: east]
     A stinking puddle of vomit lies here.
     A deep pit has been dug here into the ground.
     A throne of thatched wood with a base of polished skulls, stands here.
(White Aura) A healer is here tending to the wounded.
The Destructor of magic is here, daring you to cast a spell.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
Your shield blocks the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
Your shield blocks the Destructor's slash.
You flee from combat!
The Destructor parries your corrosive slice and returns an attack of its own.
The Destructor's slash MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The Destructor parries your corrosive slice.
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <172hp 192m 430mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> You narrow your eyes and glare in the Destructor's direction.
The Destructor screams as its flesh is ripped by massive wounds 
Your divine anger MUTILATES the Destructor!
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <172hp 179m 430mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> e
flee

The Destructor's slash MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The Destructor's slash MUTILATES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
Your shield blocks the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You push the Destructor into a nearby wall, ruining its attempt to jab you!
The Destructor's Weapon of Mastery contorts into the shape of a staff!
Your corrosive slice EVISCERATES the Destructor!
The Destructor parries your corrosive slice.
The Destructor has a few scratches.

civilized <94hp 179m 430mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> flee
flee
flee
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
Blood Square
  The soft warmth of the sun fills this bloodied and ancient square. The
earth is cracked and the ground is stained, yet this was once the heart
of the village and is marked as such by the blood that reddens the earth.
Barbarian children hardly notice your presence as they wrestle and run in
the square, so intent are they on their war-games and fun. Sparse weeds
grow along the northern edge of this square, becoming denser as you
approach the building that lies in that direction. To the south is a hut
from which plumes of smoke and ash drift into the deep blue skies. To the
west is another hut, secluded from the more traversed portions of this
village and draped with the furs of exotic animals. The path continues
east, leading toward one of the clusters of huts that make up the bulk of
the village.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     Dust from passing travelers settles softly over a small pool of fresh blood.
     A bloodless corpse is lying here.
Quamlu the felar is here. (Villager)
You flee from combat!

civilized <94hp 179m 423mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <94hp 179m 423mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> e
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
Before the Pillar of Legends
  This intersection serves as the heart of the village, as all travelers
must pass through here. There is no vegetation here, nor any need for
careful steps, as the ground is solid rock; the better to hold the massive
pillar that stands before you. There is a strange absence of sound as this
awesome sight rises from the earth before you, and a feeling of reverence
and awe in the way folks treat it as they pass. To the north, sparse
vegetation grows thicker as the ground slopes toward a vale. To the south a
small path of cluttered stones mark the way to Grime's forge. Dark patches
of earth lead away from the inner portion of the village to the east, and
to the west is a large clearing containing a number of barbarians. Here at
the pillar, though, there is a feeling of company, as though all those who
died in the war against magic were present with you.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     A towering pillar of stone stands here, casting its shadow down upon you.

civilized <94hp 179m 416mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> e
e
e
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <94hp 179m 416mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> e
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <94hp 179m 416mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> e
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <94hp 179m 416mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <94hp 179m 416mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> e
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
A Blood-stained Path Through the Village
  This path you tread winds among the huts, and is an unusual reddish-brown
tint along its entire length. Legend has it that the color comes from the
blood of the thousands of villagers who died in defense of this soil, and
of the tens of thousands of attackers they took down with them. Smoke,
fumes, and the brutally loud ring of metal come from the south, while a
rough barbaric voice drifts to you from an odd looking hut to the north.
 
[Exits: north east south west]

civilized <94hp 179m 409mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> e
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
Among the Barbaric Huts
  The village looks different from this perspective than it did standing on
the hill. For one thing, it is obvious how different the huts are from one
another; some are sturdy, stone-framed dwellings, others are thatched oak,
and still others little more than tarpaulins on a tent-pole held down by
rocks. Another thing is the smell, and the decor. Each hut has in front of
it a trophy -- a testament to the prowess of the one who dwells within.
While some trophies are animal in nature -- several wolf skulls here, a
gargantuan bear-pelt cloak there -- others are (or were) obviously human.
Most of the humanoid corpses are wrapped in flowing robes, often decorated
in archaic runes. All trophies are in various states of decay, and the
odor can get a little overpowering at times.
 
[Exits: east west]

wilderness  <94hp 179m 400mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> e
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
Before a Fortified Hillock
  A large mound of earth has been pushed up here, forming a strategically
planned barrier to the village just beyond. Behind the earthen barricade
stand the gates -- heavy, massive, fortified iron gates that require much
muscle-power to move -- and beyond them you can see the faces of numerous
huts, most looking as rugged as the hills before you. In the distance,
people move about within the secluded village, and smoke drifts up from
various campfires and cookstoves. The gruff sound of barbaric voices drifts
to you on the wind, as does the occasional burst of laughter and clang of
metal.
 
[Exits: east west]
     A small pool of fresh blood congeals near the base of a jagged rock.

wilderness  <94hp 179m 387mv 24350tnl (-26.49%) 7 AM> Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins
  You climb atop the pile of rubble and ash which once stood as the
western wall of Ostalagiah.  It served its pu


*** And im Out!!
Subject Author Views Posted

Qumla - Hokrur's

LogFiend 221 December 18, 2017 03:50AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 45
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018