EHL vs Clowns bandwagon (shortly after.

LogFiend
February 06, 2018 12:39PM
*** Ok, shortly after, hey! I'm naked now! Maybe I can get a fair fight! :)


You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
Whistling softly, a young traveler walks swiftly towards his destination.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

-civilized (97%) (99%) (87%) -outdoor- (10 PM)>> e
e
e
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]
Whistling softly, a young traveler walks swiftly towards his destination.

-civilized (97%) (99%) (87%) -outdoor- (10 PM)>> where
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (97%) (99%) (87%) -outdoor- (10 PM)>> Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (97%) (99%) (87%) -outdoor- (10 PM)>> scan all
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Along the Eastern Road
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Along the Eastern Road

-civilized (97%) (99%) (87%) -outdoor- (10 PM)>> You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 2 *****
Whistling softly, a young traveler walks swiftly towards his destination.

You scan up.
You scan down.

-civilized (97%) (99%) (87%) -outdoor- (10 PM)>> e
e
e
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: north east west]
     A sign points north towards the Grove.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> scan all
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> where
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
Irkwilik is here.

You scan west.
***** Range 5 *****
Whistling softly, a young traveler walks swiftly towards his destination.

You scan up.
You scan down.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> e
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Along the Eastern Road
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Along the Eastern Road

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> e
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: south west]
Irkwilik is here.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> Alas, you cannot go that way.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> hamstring irk

Irkwilik scans his surroundings.
You swing an Ixitxachitl stinger in a sweeping blow to Irkwilik's hamstring!
Your hamstring slice DISMEMBERS Irkwilik!
Irkwilik has a few scratches.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> 
You get in one more shot on Irkwilik as he flees.
Your parting blow DISMEMBERS Irkwilik!
Irkwilik has fled!
Irkwilik leaves.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> scan all

A broad man sitting atop a tall horse, eyes you warily upon approaching.

Leading a train of horses, he quickens to a gallop away from you.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> You scan north.
You scan south.
***** Range 3 *****
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.

You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 6 *****
Whistling softly, a young traveler walks swiftly towards his destination.

You scan up.
You scan down.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> where
People near you:
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Along the Eastern Road

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> s
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: north east south]
     A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> e
e
e
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> where
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> People near you:
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Along the Eastern Road

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> e
n
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> where
Alas, you cannot go that way.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> People near you:
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Along the Eastern Road

-civilized (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> s
where
A Trail Through the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north south]

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> n
e
n
People near you:
(PK) A camouflaged figure         At the Base of a Hill
(PK) Glikhardiz                   A Trail Through the Arid Brush

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> where
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> who pk
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> A Woodland Trail 
 
[Exits: north south]

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> People near you:
(PK) Glikhardiz                   A Woodland Trail

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> [51  Elf  Inv] (PK) Rhiwe Fellagueo'mor the Weaver of the Elements
[49 Arial Ran] (PK) Irkwilik the Ranger of the Seasons
[51 Felar Ran] (PK) Crashee the Dweller of the Wilds
*51 D-Elf War* (PK) [EMPIRE] Glikhardiz N'rhaka the Mulligrubant, Monoculus Monarch, Emperor of Thera

Players found: 4

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> s
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east west]

-civilized (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> w
where
Along the Eastern Road 
 
[Exits: east south west]
     A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.

-civilized (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> People near you:
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Along the Eastern Road

-civilized (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> s
A Trail Through the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north south]

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> where
who pk
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     At the Edge of a Sinkhole
(PK) Glikhardiz                   A Trail Through the Arid Brush

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> [51  Elf  Inv] (PK) Rhiwe Fellagueo'mor the Weaver of the Elements
[49 Arial Ran] (PK) Irkwilik the Ranger of the Seasons
[51 Felar Ran] (PK) Crashee the Dweller of the Wilds
*51 D-Elf War* (PK) [EMPIRE] Glikhardiz N'rhaka the Mulligrubant, Monoculus Monarch, Emperor of Thera

Players found: 4

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> s
s
A Trail Through the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north south]

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> where
Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north east south west]
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

-wilderness  (98%) (100%) (92%) -outdoor- (11 PM)>> w

The rain ceases.

Autosaving.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> w
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     At the Edge of a Sinkhole
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Among the Arid Brush

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: east south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (99%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: east south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (99%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> s
s
At the Edge of a Sinkhole 
 
[Exits: north south west down]
     A small pool of fresh blood congeals near the base of a jagged rock.
(Camouflaged) Someone is here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (98%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: north south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (98%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> bash irk
They aren't here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (98%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> n
bash irk
At the Edge of a Sinkhole 
 
[Exits: north south west down]
     A small pool of fresh blood congeals near the base of a jagged rock.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (97%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> where
They aren't here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (97%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     At the Base of a Hill
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Edge of a Sinkhole

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (97%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> n
bash irk
Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: east south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (97%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> s
They aren't here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (97%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> d
At the Edge of a Sinkhole 
 
[Exits: north south west down]
     A small pool of fresh blood congeals near the base of a jagged rock.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (96%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> where
At the Bottom of a Sinkhole 
 
[Exits: up]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (96%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> u
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     At the Base of a Hill
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Bottom of a Sinkhole

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (96%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> where
At the Edge of a Sinkhole 
 
[Exits: north south west down]
     A small pool of fresh blood congeals near the base of a jagged rock.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> w
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     At the Base of a Hill
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Edge of a Sinkhole

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: north east south west]
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> w
At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north east south west up]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> scan all
You scan north.
***** Range 2 *****
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.

You scan south.
***** Range 2 *****
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

***** Range 3 *****
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
Irkwilik is here.

You scan up.
You scan down.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> where
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     At the Base of a Hill
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Base of a Hill

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> w
bash irk
At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north east west up]
Irkwilik is here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> You slam into Irkwilik, and send him flying!
Your bash grazes Irkwilik.
Irkwilik yells 'Help! Glikhardiz is bashing me!'
Irkwilik has a few scratches.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> 
You remain unscorched as Irkwilik's flaming bite is stopped by a black studded leather vest.
You dodge Irkwilik's shocking bolt.
You dodge Irkwilik's shocking bolt.
You begin to get a feel for Irkwilik's preferred attacking movements.
Irkwilik dodges your caustic slime.
Your chop EVISCERATES Irkwilik!
Your chop DISMEMBERS Irkwilik!
Irkwilik has some small but disgusting cuts.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> bash irk

You dodge Irkwilik's shocking bolt.
Irkwilik's shocking bolt EVISCERATES you!
Irkwilik keeps himself safely out of the range of your attack.
Irkwilik dodges your chop.
Irkwilik keeps himself safely out of the range of your attack.
Irkwilik has some small but disgusting cuts.

-wilderness  (95%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> Your bash misses Irkwilik.
Your nimble rush is evaded, but you remain on your feet.
Irkwilik has some small but disgusting cuts.

-wilderness  (95%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> 
Irkwilik's shocking bolt DISMEMBERS you!
You understand Irkwilik's favorite defensive postures, and see his weaknesses.
Irkwilik keeps himself safely out of the range of your attack.
Irkwilik keeps himself safely out of the range of your attack.
Irkwilik has some small but disgusting cuts.

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> 
You get in one more shot on Irkwilik as he flees.
Your parting blow EVISCERATES Irkwilik!
Irkwilik has fled!
Irkwilik leaves.

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> scan all
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 2 *****
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> where
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Base of a Hill

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> n
scan all
In the Stunted Forest 
 
[Exits: east south west]

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> s
s
You scan north.
You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 5 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

***** Range 6 *****
Irkwilik is here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

You scan west.
***** Range 1 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

You scan up.
You scan down.

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north east west up]

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> where
Alas, you cannot go that way.

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Base of a Hill

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> e
e
e
At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north east south west up]

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: north east south west]
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

-wilderness  (90%) (100%) (92%) -outdoor- (12 AM)>> where

You feel your pulse slow down.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> At the Edge of a Sinkhole 
 
[Exits: north south west down]
     A small pool of fresh blood congeals near the base of a jagged rock.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (99%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> s
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Edge of a Sinkhole

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (99%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: north south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (99%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> s
where
At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north south west up]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (98%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> s
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Base of a Hill

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (98%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> where
Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: north south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (98%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> s
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Among the Dry Trees

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (98%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north south west up]
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (97%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> s
At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north south west up]
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (97%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> e
s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (97%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: north south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (96%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> s
Among the Dry Trees 
 
[Exits: north east south west]
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (96%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> where
e
People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Among the Dry Trees

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (96%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: east west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (96%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> e
Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north east west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> scan all
You scan north.
***** Range 4 *****
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

***** Range 5 *****
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

You scan south.
You scan east.
You scan west.
***** Range 2 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

You scan up.
You scan down.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> n
scan all
At the Edge of a Sinkhole 
 
[Exits: north east south down]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> where
You scan north.
***** Range 3 *****
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

***** Range 4 *****
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> People near you:
(PK) Irkwilik                     Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Edge of a Sinkhole

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (95%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> n
scan all
At the Edge of a Sinkhole 
 
[Exits: north east south down]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> You scan north.
***** Range 2 *****
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

***** Range 3 *****
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

***** Range 6 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> n
scan all
Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north east south]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> where
You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

***** Range 2 *****
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

***** Range 5 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> People near you:
(PK) A camouflaged figure         Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   Among the Arid Brush

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (94%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> n
scan all
Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north east south]
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> You scan north.
***** Range 1 *****
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

***** Range 4 *****
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

You scan south.
You scan east.
***** Range 1 *****
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

You scan west.
You scan up.
You scan down.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> n
At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north east south up]
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (93%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> e
hurl torso irk
Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (92%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> n
They aren't here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (92%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> hurl torso irk
Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north south west]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (92%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> w
They aren't here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (92%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> hurl torso irk
At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north east south up]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (91%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> where
They aren't here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (91%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> People near you:
(PK) A camouflaged figure         Among the Arid Brush
(PK) Glikhardiz                   At the Base of a Hill

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (91%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> n
hurl torso irk
At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north east south up]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (91%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> e
hurl torso irk
They aren't here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (91%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> At the Base of a Hill 
 
[Exits: north south west up]

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (90%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> n
hurl torso irk
They aren't here.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (90%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: south west]
(Camouflaged) Someone is sleeping here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
The near-silent snapping of a branch is the only harbinger of danger as a vast net of vines descends, rendering you immobile!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (90%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> 
Irkwilik wakes up and starts resting.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (90%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> 
Irkwilik stands up.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (90%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (90%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> 
Irkwilik looks at you.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (90%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> 
Irkwilik steps out from his cover.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (90%) -outdoor- (1 AM)>> 
Irkwilik continues to bleed from his wounds.
Irkwilik's leaking blood pools upon the ground.
Irkwilik's bleeding hamstring mauls him.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> 
Irkwilik looks at you.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> wimpy 400
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> 
Irkwilik steps out from his cover.
Irkwilik leaves.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> 
Irkwilik has arrived.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> 
Irkwilik leaves.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> 
Irkwilik has arrived.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> 
As Irkwilik pulls his next arrow, he dips the head in a flask of oil, then sets it ablaze!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> 
Irkwilik looks at you.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (2 AM)>> 
It starts to rain.
Irkwilik continues to bleed from his wounds.
Irkwilik's leaking blood pools upon the ground.
Irkwilik steps out from his cover.
Irkwilik's bleeding hamstring mauls him.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> s
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> 
Kritori looks at you.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> 
Radarak looks at you.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> 
Kritori nods.

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee

Rhiwe utters the words, 'djuqtgaie'.
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee
flee
Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> Your futile struggling only manages to get you further entangled!

-wilderness  (100%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee

Kritori trips you and you go down!
Kritori's trip scratches you.
You yell 'Help! Kritori tried to trip me!'
Kritori is in perfect health.

-wilderness  (99%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> flee

You yell 'Die, Rhiwe, you sorcerous dog!'
Rhiwe utters the words, 'szbbrz ha bajroculof'.
Rhiwe tosses a small pebble at you.
In mid-air the pebble transforms into a huge boulder!
The huge boulder knocks you down!
Rhiwe's huge boulder === OBLITERATES === you!
Kritori is in perfect health.

-wilderness  (79%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> 
Irkwilik pulls back an arrow and takes careful aim for your torso.
You yell 'Help! Irkwilik shot an arrow at me!'
His aim is true as the arrow slams your torso!
Irkwilik steps out from his cover.
Irkwilik's aimed shot *** DEVASTATES *** you!
Kritori is in perfect health.

-wilderness  (67%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (3 AM)>> 
You dodge Rhiwe's caustic smash.
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
You begin to get a feel for Kritori's preferred attacking movements.
Kritori parries your caustic slime.
Kritori dodges your chop.
You parry Kritori's slash.
Kritori's claw nearly strikes you before you turn it away.
You parry Kritori's claw.
Kritori is in perfect health.

-wilderness  (68%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> 
You parry Rhiwe's caustic smash.
You parry Rhiwe's caustic smash.
You understand Irkwilik's favorite defensive postures, and see his weaknesses.
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
Kritori dodges your caustic slime.
Kritori parries your chop.
Kritori parries your caustic slime.
You parry Kritori's slash.
You dodge Kritori's claw.
You parry Kritori's slash.
Kritori is in perfect health.

-wilderness  (68%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> 
As Kritori draws near, you sneak in a concealed attack!
Your caustic slime EVISCERATES Kritori!
Kritori throws you to the ground with stunning force.
Kritori's throw MANGLES you!
Maintaining her hold, Kritori painfully hyperextends your shoulder!
Kritori's ground control MASSACRES you!
Kritori has a few scratches.

-wilderness  (52%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> flee

Rhiwe utters the words, 'szbbrz ha bajroculof'.
Rhiwe tosses a small pebble at you.
In mid-air the pebble transforms into a huge boulder!
The huge boulder knocks you down!
Rhiwe's huge boulder === OBLITERATES === you!
Kritori has a few scratches.

-wilderness  (36%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> 
Irkwilik pulls back an arrow and takes careful aim for your torso.
His aim is true as the arrow slams your torso!
Irkwilik's aimed shot *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
You sail backwards onto the ground from the force of the arrow's impact.
Kritori has a few scratches.

-wilderness  (25%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> 
You dodge Rhiwe's caustic smash.
You develop awareness of Irkwilik's vital points, to better land harsh blows.
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
Irkwilik's magic MASSACRES you!
You sure are BLEEDING!
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
You understand Kritori's favorite defensive postures, and see her weaknesses.
Your caustic slime DISMEMBERS Kritori!
Kritori parries your caustic slime.
You parry Kritori's slash.
You parry Kritori's slash.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

-wilderness  (18%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> 
You parry Rhiwe's caustic smash.
You dodge Rhiwe's caustic smash.
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
You dodge Irkwilik's magic.
Kritori dodges your caustic slime.
Kritori parries your chop.
Kritori dodges your caustic slime.
You parry Kritori's slash.
You dodge Kritori's claw.
Kritori has some small but disgusting cuts.

-wilderness  (18%) (100%) (100%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> Among the Arid Brush 
 
[Exits: north east south west]
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.
You flee from combat!

-wilderness  (18%) (100%) (99%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> q return
You aren't fighting anyone.

-wilderness  (18%) (100%) (99%) -outdoor- (4 AM)>> You aren't fighting anyone.


*** LEL, fucking clowns.
Subject Author Views Posted

EHL vs Clowns bandwagon (shortly after.

LogFiend 212 February 06, 2018 12:39PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 50
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018