Test log

K-B
February 22, 2018 10:29AM
<619hp 752m 450mv 9013 2 AM> w
The Eastern Crossroads
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
      A long thin blade with a strong brass hilt has been discarded here.
      A pair of reinforced leather boots have been left here.
      Some reinforced leather leggings have been discarded here.
      A brass chainmail tunic has been discarded here.
      Some leather armguards reinforced with brass have been discarded here.
      A pair of simple reinforced gloves have been left here.
      A brass chainmail coif is here.
      A pile of crimson and brass cloth lies here in a heap.
      A shield bearing the standard of Tir-Talath has been left here.
      A sign points east to Voralian City, Hamsah Mu'tazz and Seantryn Modan.
 
 <619hp 752m 449mv 9013 2 AM> n
Eastern Outskirts of Galadon
  
 [Exits: north south]
 
 <619hp 752m 448mv 9013 2 AM> n
Eastern Outskirts of Galadon
  
 [Exits: north south]
 
 <619hp 752m 447mv 9013 2 AM> n
n
Eastern Outskirts of Galadon
  
 [Exits: north south]
 
 <619hp 752m 446mv 9013 2 AM> <619hp 752m 446mv 9013 2 AM> Eastern Outskirts of Galadon
  
 [Exits: north south]
 
 <619hp 752m 445mv 9013 2 AM> n
The Northeastern Crossroads
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
      A sign points east towards Voralian City.
 
 <619hp 752m 444mv 9013 2 AM> e
South Sutherspring Road
  
 [Exits: east west]
 
 <619hp 752m 443mv 9013 2 AM> e
e
South Sutherspring Road
  
 [Exits: east west]
 
 <619hp 752m 442mv 9013 2 AM> <619hp 752m 442mv 9013 2 AM> South Sutherspring Road
  
 [Exits: east west]
 
 <619hp 752m 441mv 9013 2 AM> deshield
The gusting winds swirling about you gradually become still.
 
 <619hp 752m 441mv 9013 2 AM> c 'shield of winds'
You are surrounded by a shield of gusting winds.
 
 <619hp 688m 441mv 9013 2 AM> where pk
People near you:
 (PK) Xerak                        South Sutherspring Road
 (PK) Yanni                        South Sutherspring Road
 
 <619hp 688m 441mv 9013 2 AM> w
South Sutherspring Road
  
 [Exits: east west]
 
 <619hp 688m 440mv 9013 2 AM> e
South Sutherspring Road
  
 [Exits: east west]
 
 <619hp 688m 439mv 9013 2 AM> af
You are affected by:
 Spell: 'infravision' for 23 hours.
 Timer: 'weave of elements' for 20 hours.
 Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 17 hours.
 Power: 'mantle of the phoenix' for 14 hours.
 Power: 'mantle of the phoenix' for 14 hours.
 Spell: 'pass door' for 13 hours.
 Spell: 'sheen of stone' modifies armor class by -75 for 9 hours.
 Spell: 'shield of winds' for 7 hours.
 Spell: 'channel heat' for 6 hours.
 Spell: 'weave of elements' modifies armor class by -30 for 6 hours.
 Spell: 'desensitize' for 3 hours.
 Spell: 'airshield' for 3 hours.
 Spell: 'baffle' modifies intelligence by -2 for 1 hours.
 Spell: 'detect invis' for 1 hours.
 
 <619hp 688m 439mv 9013 2 AM> where pk
People near you:
 (PK) Xerak                        South Sutherspring Road
 (PK) Yanni                        South Sutherspring Road
 
 <619hp 688m 439mv 9013 2 AM> <619hp 688m 439mv 9013 2 AM> Xerak impales you with a bronze-tipped spear!
 You yell 'Help! Xerak is trying to impale me!'
 Xerak's impalement EVISCERATES you!
 Xerak is in perfect health.
 
 <565hp 688m 439mv 9013 2 AM> c 'fireball'
A ball of fire erupts from your hands, engulfing the area in flames.
 Your fireball RAZES Xerak!
 Xerak's slash injures you.
 Xerak's slash mauls you.
 Xerak deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
 Xerak has some small but disgusting cuts.
 
 <512hp 673m 439mv 9013 2 AM> c 'fireball'

 Xerak's slash injures you.
 Xerak's slash injures you.
 Xerak deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
 Xerak has some small but disgusting cuts.
 
 <472hp 673m 439mv 9013 2 AM> <472hp 673m 439mv 9013 2 AM> A ball of fire erupts from your hands, engulfing the area in flames.
 Your fireball CHARS Xerak!
 Xerak is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <472hp 658m 439mv 9013 2 AM> <472hp 658m 439mv 9013 2 AM> 
 You continue to bleed from your wounds.
 Your bleeding injures you.
 Xerak is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <454hp 663m 450mv 9013 3 AM> <454hp 663m 450mv 9013 3 AM> 
 You parry Xerak's slash.
 Xerak's slash wounds you.
 Xerak parries your slice.
 Xerak deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
 Xerak is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <431hp 663m 450mv 9013 3 AM> c 'fireball'
A ball of fire erupts from your hands, engulfing the area in flames.
 Your fireball smolders Xerak!
 Xerak is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <431hp 648m 450mv 9013 3 AM> <431hp 648m 450mv 9013 3 AM> 
 Xerak tries to bash you but becomes hopelessly misdirected by the winds around you.
 Xerak is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <431hp 648m 450mv 9013 3 AM> <431hp 648m 450mv 9013 3 AM> 
 Xerak's slash injures you.
 Xerak deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
 Xerak deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
 Xerak is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <413hp 648m 450mv 9013 3 AM> c 'fireball'
A ball of fire erupts from your hands, engulfing the area in flames.
 Your fireball smolders Xerak!
 Xerak is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <413hp 633m 450mv 9013 3 AM> <413hp 633m 450mv 9013 3 AM> 
 You parry Xerak's slash.
 Xerak's slash decimates you!
 Xerak deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
 Xerak is covered with bleeding wounds.
 
 <377hp 633m 450mv 9013 3 AM> c 'fireball'
A ball of fire erupts from your hands, engulfing the area in flames.
 Your fireball *** BLASTS *** Xerak!
 Xerak is gushing blood.
 
 <377hp 618m 450mv 9013 3 AM> <377hp 618m 450mv 9013 3 AM> 
 You parry Xerak's slash.
 You parry Xerak's slash.
 Xerak deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
 Xerak deflects your slice with his defensive spin.
 Xerak is gushing blood.
 
 <377hp 618m 450mv 9013 3 AM> <377hp 618m 450mv 9013 3 AM> 
 Xerak has fled!
 
 <377hp 618m 450mv 9013 3 AM> where pk
People near you:
 (PK) Xerak                        South Sutherspring Road
 (PK) Yanni                        South Sutherspring Road
 
 <377hp 618m 450mv 9013 3 AM> c 'word of recall'
You lost your concentration.
 
 <377hp 598m 450mv 9013 3 AM> c 'word of recall'
At the Altar
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
      A pit for sacrifices is in front of the altar.
 A small boy is playing here with his friends.
 (White Aura) A radiant woman in a sun-embroidered cassock is here, healing the needy.
 
 <377hp 558m 225mv 9013 3 AM> who pk 
where pk
[32 D-Elf War] (PK) Xerak the Master of Defense
 [36 D-Elf Tra] (PK) Valvolja the Mistress of the Mind
 *38 Human Inv* (PK) [FORTRESS] [MARAN] Yanni the Elder Invoker
 
 Players found: 3
 
 <377hp 558m 225mv 9013 3 AM> <377hp 558m 225mv 9013 3 AM> People near you:
 (PK) Xerak                        On the Eastern Battlements
 (PK) Yanni                        At the Altar
 
 <377hp 558m 225mv 9013 3 AM> heal refresh
You pay the healer 183 copper coins.
 The healer closes her eyes for a moment and nods at you.
 Your body shudders slightly, and you feel less tired.
 
 <377hp 558m 293mv 9013 3 AM> heal refresh
You pay the healer 183 copper coins.
 The healer closes her eyes for a moment and nods at you.
 Your body shudders slightly, and you feel less tired.
 
 <377hp 558m 368mv 9013 3 AM> where pk
People near you:
 (PK) Xerak                        Holy Road
 (PK) Yanni                        At the Altar
 
 <377hp 558m 368mv 9013 3 AM> n
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 The Temple of the Sun
  
 [Exits: east south]
 
 <377hp 558m 363mv 9013 3 AM> e
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 The Court of Light
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
      A large white fountain gushes forth here.
 
 <377hp 558m 358mv 9013 3 AM> e
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 High Road
  
 [Exits: north south west]
 
 <377hp 558m 352mv 9013 3 AM> s
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 High Road
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
      Fabricated from pieces of blue steel, these gauntlets have been left behind.
      (Glowing) A silvery ring glints at you.
      (Glowing) A sphere shaped brass lantern illuminates the surroundings.
      A blue vest with three circle buttons sits in a pile.
      A plain steel sword lies here.
 
 <377hp 558m 346mv 9013 3 AM> s
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 High Road
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
      A small mound of blue leather lies crumpled here.
      (Glowing) A silvery ring glints at you.
      (Glowing) A sphere shaped brass lantern illuminates the surroundings.
      A blue vest with three circle buttons sits in a pile.
      A plain steel sword lies here.
 With his tail tucked between his legs, a scraggly dog meaders through the city streets.
 
 <377hp 558m 340mv 9013 3 AM> s
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 Market Square
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
 With a well-rehearsed timing, this guard happily marches her section of the city.
 The Imperial Recruiter seeks to expand the Empire.
 
 <377hp 558m 334mv 9013 3 AM> w
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 Trade Road
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
 
 <377hp 558m 328mv 9013 3 AM> w
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 Trade Road
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
 
 <377hp 558m 322mv 9013 3 AM> w

 It starts to rain.
 
 Autosaving.
 The fog lifts from your mind, and your memory returns to normal.
 Your eyes no longer pierce the shroud of invisibility.
 You continue to bleed from your wounds.
 Your bleeding wounds you.
 
 <360hp 564m 331mv 9013 4 AM> <360hp 564m 331mv 9013 4 AM> Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 Trade Road
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
 
 <360hp 564m 324mv 9013 4 AM> w
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 Inside the West Gate
  
 [Exits: east [west] up]
 A drunk man is here singing at the top of his lungs.
 An elite guard paces near his gate with staunch resolve and focus.
 Standing at attention this elite guard watches the gates of the city.
 
 <360hp 564m 317mv 9013 4 AM> w
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 Outside the West Gate
  
 [Exits: [east] west]
 A cityguard with a youthful gaze patrols the area, helping to keep the peace.
 
 <360hp 564m 310mv 9013 4 AM> w
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 The Western Crossroads
  
 [Exits: north east south west]
      A sign points west towards Feanwyyn Weald.
 
 <360hp 564m 305mv 9013 4 AM> n
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 Western Outskirts of Galadon
  
 [Exits: north south west]
 
 <360hp 564m 300mv 9013 4 AM> n
Burdened as you are with an excess of weight, you struggle to move.
 Western Outskirts of Galadon
  
 [Exits: north south west]
 
 <360hp 564m 295mv 9013 4 AM> who pk 
where pk
[32 D-Elf War] (PK) Xerak the Master of Defense
 [36 D-Elf Tra] (PK) Valvolja the Mistress of the Mind
 *38 Human Inv* (PK) [FORTRESS] [MARAN] Yanni the Elder Invoker
 
 Players found: 3
Subject Author Views Posted

Test log

K-B 101 February 22, 2018 10:29AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018