You are a very odd person.

April 20, 2018 07:38AM
This post makes things significantly worse. I don't have the time or inclination to go through all of it, but a few real doozies stick out.

First. "Why no list of gears? It gives OOC info about best things which are available to retake just now." Followed up in the very next paragraph by, "Losing tiamat's pendant, fulminator gauntlets, brazier, cointainer with all my preps/gambled things/bunch of recharge wands from ST".

Uh, what? That's split personality disorder at its finest.

Second. "Technically I was half-fulled, but potentially I was fulled." In every possible way, this is wrong. It's wrong literally, it's wrong figuratively, it's wrong morally, it's wrong game-mechanicaly, it's just plain wrong. Even thinking something like that, much less writing it, is wrong. Period.

But then you compound it with this truly offensive statement, which is, I believe, the worst of all:

"Losing tiamat's pendant, fulminator gauntlets, brazier, cointainer with all my preps/gambled things/bunch of recharge wands from ST and all my weapons made me not competitive at all. ... I have almost no chances to take game changing things back in foreseen future. That is why I claimed myself to be fulled in OOC comment. That is why I told to Emperor that I lost almost all and its unacceptable. Say, I used to be able to kill Lord and Empress in Seantryn Palace, take stoneform solo etc."

Where to begin? Let's start with the fact that you think not having (quite literally) the best gear in the entire game makes you "not competitive at all" is just insane. And I mean that literally. Insane. For example, you *did* have all that gear, but you died. Meaning people who did NOT have that gear, killed you. Therefore, one does not need that equipment to be competitive. Q.E.D. Of course, it's also obvious as literally (I'm over using that word, but it's actually accurate in each use so what the hell) every other character in the history of CF has been "competitive" and pk'd without all the stuff you had. Or even the stuff you got back, which, as you mentioned, was fully half of your things.

Next, your statement that depriving you of "game changing things" is equal to being actually full looted is beyond forgiveness. Your sense of entitlement is incomprehensible. And, in truth, "game changing things" which are so overpowered should of course have been taken. What possible reason would they want their enemy to keep such things? And really why would you want such things? If your goal is to be competitive, why have "game changing things" which makes your character easy mode? (Though again, they obviously didn't change the game enough, you died. I really would like to see this log. Maybe the players can post and give their permission?)

Finally, the rest of your post, which of course is an attempt to rehabilitate your newfound public disgrace, is belied by what you actually did in-game. As you say, you told the Emperor a lie. A flat-out lie, that you were almost fulled, etc. All because you would no longer be able to do things that no single character is really meant to do, but your "game changing things" had allowed you to do. Your arrogant belief that you owned those things - and worse, that you deserved to have them and do the things they let you do which virtually nobody else could ever do - was and is the real reason you said and did as you have, and not, as you are trying to suggest, the result of being angry at dying. It wasn't rage that made you say that to the emperor, or lie about it, or post it here. Your words confirm that really it's that you genuinely think you deserved to have and keep them, and only in having them can your character actually be competitive and successful.

That's both wrong, and sad.
Subject Author Views Posted

Not a log. Some missing things and a matter to discuss

LogFiend 699 April 19, 2018 11:54PM

I've lost WAY better sets than that. Sometimes in the dumbest way possible. Let it go. Gear comes, and gear goes. nt

K-B 330 April 20, 2018 07:03PM

one hell of a confusing soliloquy. nt

The Forsaken(VIP) 302 April 20, 2018 09:19AM

Fuck you. Laughed and snorted at the same time at this. Almost died.

Frosty 329 April 20, 2018 10:42AM

Insanity = Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results. How that working for you? n/t

hug 339 April 20, 2018 08:51AM

Is there a TL;DR version? (n/t)

Frosty 273 April 20, 2018 08:38AM

Russians have a saying "justification is worse than guilt". This is case in point. (n/t)

Noone of significance 321 April 20, 2018 08:03AM

I'm not aware of such saying

Kstatida 326 April 20, 2018 12:28PM

Jesus said it, Boris.

Rhyaldrin 377 April 20, 2018 03:29PM

The orthodox one, right? (n/t)

TJHuron 283 April 20, 2018 03:35PM

You are a very odd person.

alansmithee 448 April 20, 2018 07:38AM

what are your thoughts on, say, client-attorney privilege? nt

The Forsaken(VIP) 286 April 20, 2018 09:17AM

I have quite a lot, but mostly that the crime/fraud exclusion can be a real bitch... (n/t)

alansmithee 338 April 20, 2018 09:26AM

Peace, dude

Kstatida 399 April 20, 2018 12:10AM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 104
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022