Nithinel vs Momoko

January 18, 2008 02:49AM
<table width=100% border=0 bgcolor=black>
<tr>
<td>
<tt><font color=white>

<code>

[44 Felar War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko the Initiate of the Macalla (Staff/Polearm)
*36 Arial A-P* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel the Knight of the Apocalypse

Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

[Exits: north south west]

618/618hp 693/775m 571/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 5 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

618/618hp 693/775m 571/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 5 PM&gt; n
Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

[Exits: north south west]
Momoko is here.

618/618hp 693/775m 570/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 5 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath
Momoko leaves south.

618/618hp 693/775m 570/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 5 PM&gt; c sleep momo
They aren't here.

618/618hp 693/775m 570/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 5 PM&gt; s
c sleep momo

Momoko has arrived.
<font color="pink">You successfully evade Momoko's charge!</font>
<font color="pink">Momoko's charge <font color="red">misses</font> you.</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>You yell '<u>Help! Momoko is charging me!</u>'</b></font>
---=== DETECT INVIS DROPPED ===---
---=== DETECT INVIS DROPPED ===---
Momoko is in excellent condition. (100%)

618/618hp 699/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; No way! You are still fighting!
Momoko is in excellent condition. (100%)

618/618hp 699/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; You can't concentrate enough.
Momoko is in excellent condition. (100%)

618/618hp 699/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
<font color="pink">You fade into existence.</font>
Momoko moves out of the range of your thrust. (Staff/Polearm)
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Momoko!</b>
Momoko dodges your thrust.
<font color="pink">Momoko's wrath <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
Whirling your spear from hand to hand, you knock Momoko's claw away.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">decimates</font> you!</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko has a few scratches.</font> ~(90-100%~)

575/618hp 699/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; c blind
<font color="pink">You failed to blind Momoko.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko has a few scratches.</font> ~(90-100%~)

575/618hp 694/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; c blind

<b>Your thrust <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Momoko!</b>
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">misses</font> Momoko.</b>
Momoko dodges your thrust.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Momoko!</b>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's wrath.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">devastates</font> you!</font>
You parry Momoko's claw.
You parry Momoko's wrath.
Momoko has some small but digusting cuts. ~(75-90%~)

543/618hp 694/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; You failed to blind Momoko.
Momoko has some small but digusting cuts. ~(75-90%~)

543/618hp 689/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
Momoko stops using a silver-bladed poleaxe.
Momoko wields a wooden walking staff.
Momoko has some small but digusting cuts. ~(75-90%~)

543/618hp 689/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; c blind

Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko dodges your thrust.
Momoko parries your thrust.
You dodge Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">hits</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
Momoko has some small but digusting cuts. ~(75-90%~)

532/618hp 689/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
Momoko pushes you back into an awkward position.
<font color="pink">Momoko's misdirection <font color="red">hits</font> you.</font>
Momoko has some small but digusting cuts. ~(75-90%~)

520/618hp 689/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
Momoko dodges your thrust.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Momoko!</b>
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">hits</font> you.</font>
You parry Momoko's claw.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

508/618hp 689/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

508/618hp 689/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; You failed to blind Momoko.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

508/618hp 684/775m 589/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; c blind

Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko parries your thrust.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

515/618hp 690/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
Momoko tries to maneuver you into an awkward position but you twist away.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

515/618hp 690/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; You failed to blind Momoko.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

515/618hp 685/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko parries your thrust.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">hits</font> you.</font>
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

505/618hp 685/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; c blind
---=== BLINDED! ===---
---=== BLINDED! ===---
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

505/618hp 680/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

505/618hp 680/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; c pl
Momoko seems to be unaffected.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

505/618hp 660/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">You remain safe as Momoko's claw bounces harmlessly off of a steel avian mask.</font>
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

505/618hp 660/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; c pl

Momoko tries to maneuver you into an awkward position but you twist away.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

505/618hp 660/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 6 PM&gt; Momoko seems to be unaffected.
Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">mauls</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

510/618hp 643/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 7 PM&gt; c pl

Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">wounds</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

497/618hp 649/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 7 PM&gt; Momoko screams in agony as plague sores erupt from her skin.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

497/618hp 629/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 7 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">misses</font> you.</font>
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

482/618hp 629/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 7 PM&gt;
Momoko pushes you back into an awkward position.
<font color="pink">Momoko's misdirection <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

468/618hp 629/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 7 PM&gt; c poison

<b>Your thrust is forced back by the wide arcs of Momoko's staff.</b>
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko dodges your thrust.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">grazes</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

460/618hp 629/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 7 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">hits</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

451/618hp 629/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 7 PM&gt; Momoko turns slightly green, but it passes.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

451/618hp 604/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 7 PM&gt;
The rain ceases.
Momoko writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from her skin.
Momoko's sickness <font color="red">grazes</font> her.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

479/618hp 610/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko parries your thrust.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">hits</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

452/618hp 610/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; c pl

Momoko pushes you back into an awkward position.
<font color="pink">Momoko's misdirection <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

438/618hp 610/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko dodges your thrust.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Momoko!</b>
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">wounds</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

404/618hp 610/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
With a quick turn of your wrist you turn away Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

404/618hp 610/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; Momoko seems to be unaffected.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

404/618hp 590/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

404/618hp 590/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; c pl
Momoko seems to be unaffected.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

404/618hp 570/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko parries your thrust.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">grazes</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

396/618hp 570/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; c pl

Momoko tries to maneuver you into an awkward position but you twist away.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

396/618hp 570/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; Momoko screams in agony as plague sores erupt from her skin.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

396/618hp 550/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko parries your thrust.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">grazes</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

388/618hp 550/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; c pl
Momoko screams in agony as plague sores erupt from her skin.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

388/618hp 530/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko parries your thrust.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">hits</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

385/618hp 536/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; c pl
Momoko screams in agony as plague sores erupt from her skin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">misses</font> Momoko.</b>
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

385/618hp 516/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko growls.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

385/618hp 516/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko gets a wild look in her eyes.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

385/618hp 516/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; lo momo

<b>Your thrust <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Momoko!</b>
Momoko stops your thrust just before it reaches her.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

385/618hp 516/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; A sleek little shadow, the unusual matte black shade of her fur soaks up
all light without throwing anything back. In the night, in the sort of
dark places she favors, she seems almost insubstantial. Her gleaming claws
though, those sharp little teeth, the predatory sparkle in her bright
green eyes are all tangible enough.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko, a female felar, is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

Momoko is using:
&lt;worn on finger&gt; a signet ring engraved with a phoenix
&lt;worn on finger&gt; a signet ring engraved with a phoenix
&lt;worn around neck&gt; (Glowing) a ruby locket
&lt;worn around neck&gt; a necklace of wolf fangs
&lt;worn on body&gt; a worn studded leather shirt
&lt;worn on tail&gt; a barbed tail ring
&lt;worn on face&gt; an iron tusked mask
&lt;worn on legs&gt; some worn studded leather leggings
&lt;worn on hindpaws&gt; hind-paw studded wraps, with bronze claws
&lt;worn on forepaws&gt; clawed paw wraps
&lt;worn on arms&gt; tight fitting mithril sleeves
&lt;worn about body&gt; a long flowing blue cape
&lt;worn about waist&gt; an elaborate beaded onyx belt
&lt;worn around wrist&gt; a spiked iron bracer
&lt;worn around wrist&gt; an engraved silver bracelet
&lt;mainhand wielded&gt; a wooden walking staff
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

385/618hp 516/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; c pl
Momoko seems to be unaffected.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

385/618hp 496/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko pushes you back into an awkward position.
<font color="pink">Momoko's misdirection <font color="red">wounds</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

365/618hp 496/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt; c pl

Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">misses</font> Momoko.</b>
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

352/618hp 496/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 8 PM&gt;
Momoko writhes in agony as plague sores erupt from her skin.
Momoko's sickness <font color="red">grazes</font> her.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

380/618hp 499/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">mauls</font> you.</font>
With careful timing you deflect Momoko's claw.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

356/618hp 499/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; Momoko seems to be unaffected.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

356/618hp 479/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

327/618hp 479/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; c pl

Momoko pushes you back into an awkward position.
<font color="pink">Momoko's misdirection <font color="red">injures</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

311/618hp 479/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko dodges your thrust.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">misses</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

311/618hp 479/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

311/618hp 479/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; Momoko seems to be unaffected.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Momoko!</b>
Momoko's electrical discharge nearly strikes you before you turn it away.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">mauls</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

290/618hp 459/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
You parry Momoko's claw.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

290/618hp 459/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; dis
<font color="pink">You try to disarm Momoko, but her grip on a wooden walking staff is too firm!</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

290/618hp 459/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko delivers a punishing pugil strike with a wooden walking staff!
<font color="pink">Momoko's pugil strike <font color="red">decimates</font> you!</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

264/618hp 459/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko bats your thrust away with her staff.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Momoko!</b>
<b>Your thrust fails to penetrate a worn studded leather shirt worn by Momoko.</b>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">decimates</font> you!</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

237/618hp 459/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko parries your thrust.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is covered with bleeding wounds.</font> (50-75%)

237/618hp 459/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; c fireb
A ball of fire erupts from your hands, engulfing the area in flames.
<b>Your fireball <font color="red">*** BLASTS ***</font> Momoko!</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is gushing blood.</font> (30-50%)

237/618hp 444/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko delivers a punishing pugil strike with a wooden walking staff!
<font color="pink">Momoko's pugil strike <font color="red">mauls</font> you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is gushing blood.</font> (30-50%)

218/618hp 451/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; c fireb

Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Momoko!</b>
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's claw.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is gushing blood.</font> (30-50%)

218/618hp 451/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; You lost your concentration.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is gushing blood.</font> (30-50%)

218/618hp 444/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Momoko!</b>
Momoko parries your thrust.
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<font color="pink">Momoko's electrical discharge <font color="red">hits</font> you.</font>
<font color="pink">Momoko's claw <font color="red">misses</font> you.</font>
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is writhing in agony.</font> (15-30%)

206/618hp 444/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; c fireb
A ball of fire erupts from your hands, engulfing the area in flames.
<b>Your fireball <font color="red">SEARS</font> Momoko!</b>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is writhing in agony.</font> (15-30%)

206/618hp 429/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt;
Momoko has fled!
Momoko leaves south.

206/618hp 429/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; s
where
Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

[Exits: north south west]

206/618hp 429/775m 596/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; c sleep momo
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

206/618hp 429/775m 596/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; where
s
They aren't here.

<font color="pink">206/618hp 429/775m 596/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

206/618hp 429/775m 596/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

[Exits: north east south west]
A peasant woman quickly strides by, uncomfortable being out after dark.

206/618hp 429/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 9 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

208/618hp 437/775m 597/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
Vast Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

208/618hp 437/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Vast Plains

208/618hp 437/775m 595/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; n
n
Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

[Exits: north east south west]
A peasant woman quickly strides by, uncomfortable being out after dark.

208/618hp 437/775m 593/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

[Exits: north south west]

208/618hp 437/775m 592/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; where
n
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko the Southern Tir'Talath Road (Staff/Polearm)

208/618hp 437/775m 592/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

[Exits: north south west]

208/618hp 437/775m 591/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko the Southern Tir'Talath Road (Staff/Polearm)

208/618hp 437/775m 591/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
w
s
Western Outskirts of Tir'Talath

[Exits: north south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 596/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
Vast Plains

[Exits: north east south west]
( 2) A steel axe with a sturdy wooden shaft is here.
A pair of leather gauntlets are here.
A pair of sturdy leather boots lie here, ready for travel.
There is a pile of cloth on the ground here.
A cloak lies here in a pile, smelling of the road.
(Magical) (Glowing) The dull glow of a plain gold band is here.
A campfire flickers and glows here.
A young human stands here, warming himself against the fire.

215/618hp 443/775m 594/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; s
s
Vast Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 590/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; w
s
Vast Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 586/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; s
The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north east west]

215/618hp 443/775m 584/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; Alas, you cannot go that way.

215/618hp 443/775m 584/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north east west]

215/618hp 443/775m 583/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; w
s
s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

215/618hp 443/775m 583/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

215/618hp 443/775m 583/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
w
s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

215/618hp 443/775m 583/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
A Bend in the Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 582/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
s
An Ambush on The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 581/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 580/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 579/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 578/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 10 PM&gt; s
s
s
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 576/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; where
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 570/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; s
s
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]
A small rodent pokes its head out of a hole in the ground.

215/618hp 443/775m 564/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; s
where
e
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 558/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; e
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 552/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; s
s
s
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 546/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 540/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]
A small rabbit nibbles pleasantly on the tall grass here.

215/618hp 443/775m 534/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

215/618hp 443/775m 528/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 10 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel The Open Plains
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko An Old Trail Through the Plains (Staff/Polearm)

217/618hp 451/775m 547/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

217/618hp 451/775m 541/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; Gallow Hill

[Exits: north east south west]
A small rodent pokes its head out of a hole in the ground.

217/618hp 451/775m 535/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; West Sumner's Road

[Exits: north east west]

<font color="pink">217/618hp 451/775m 532/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel West Sumner's Road

217/618hp 451/775m 532/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; Sumner's Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east towards Voralian City and west towards Dagdan.

217/618hp 451/775m 531/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; East Sumner's Road

[Exits: east west]

217/618hp 451/775m 530/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; n
Alas, you cannot go that way.

217/618hp 451/775m 530/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; Alas, you cannot go that way.

217/618hp 451/775m 530/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; where
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<font color="pink">217/618hp 451/775m 530/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel East Sumner's Road

217/618hp 451/775m 530/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; Alas, you cannot go that way.

<font color="pink">217/618hp 451/775m 530/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel East Sumner's Road

217/618hp 451/775m 530/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; w
Sumner's Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east towards Voralian City and west towards Dagdan.

217/618hp 451/775m 529/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; w
West Sumner's Road

[Exits: north east west]

217/618hp 451/775m 528/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel West Sumner's Road

217/618hp 451/775m 528/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; n
where
Gallow Hill

[Exits: north east south west]
A small rodent pokes its head out of a hole in the ground.

<font color="pink">217/618hp 451/775m 525/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Gallow Hill
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko An Old Trail Through the Plains (Staff/Polearm)

217/618hp 451/775m 525/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; c '<u>summon</u>' momo
Momoko arrives suddenly.

217/618hp 401/775m 525/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt;
Momoko leaves north.

217/618hp 401/775m 525/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; n
where
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

217/618hp 401/775m 519/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; n
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel The Open Plains

217/618hp 401/775m 519/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; n
The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]

217/618hp 401/775m 513/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; The Open Plains

[Exits: north east south west]
A small rabbit nibbles pleasantly on the tall grass here.

217/618hp 401/775m 507/597mv 14715tnl outdoor wilderness 11 PM&gt; e
The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]
Momoko is here.
A large bison moves east towards the large herd on the plains.

217/618hp 401/775m 504/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel The Southern Tir'Talath Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko the Southern Tir'Talath Road (Staff/Polearm)

217/618hp 401/775m 504/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; trip momo

Momoko leaves south.

217/618hp 401/775m 504/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; They aren't here.

217/618hp 401/775m 504/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
trip momo
The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

217/618hp 401/775m 503/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
They aren't here.

217/618hp 401/775m 503/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; murder
The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]
A small bay gelding <font color="red">grazes</font> among the grasses.

217/618hp 401/775m 502/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
Murder whom?

217/618hp 401/775m 502/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
The Southern Tir'Talath Road

[Exits: north south west]

217/618hp 401/775m 501/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
Sumner's Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points east towards Voralian City and west towards Dagdan.

217/618hp 401/775m 500/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; trip momo
wher
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 499/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
They aren't here.

<font color="pink">217/618hp 401/775m 499/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel The North Galadon Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko the North Galadon Road (Staff/Polearm)

217/618hp 401/775m 499/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 498/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 497/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 496/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 495/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 494/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; e
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 493/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 492/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
Alas, you cannot go that way.

217/618hp 401/775m 492/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north east]

217/618hp 401/775m 491/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; e
Alas, you cannot go that way.

217/618hp 401/775m 491/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
The North Sutherspring Crossroads

[Exits: east south west]
A sign points east towards Voralian City, and north towards Udgaard.

217/618hp 401/775m 490/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 489/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; where
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 488/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 487/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel The North Galadon Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko Beyond the Outskirts of Galadon (Staff/Polearm)

217/618hp 401/775m 487/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 486/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 485/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
The North Galadon Road

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 484/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; Beyond the Outskirts of Galadon

[Exits: north south]

217/618hp 401/775m 483/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
s
Beyond the Outskirts of Galadon

[Exits: north south]
A torn scrap of parchment seems to have some writing on it.
A black and white dog watches its charge.

222/618hp 407/775m 489/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
Beyond the Outskirts of Galadon

[Exits: north south]
A tired looking man has set up camp for the night.

222/618hp 407/775m 488/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; where
The Northern Crossroads

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points north towards Udgaard.
A robed figure strolls in the long night shadow of the nearby tower.

222/618hp 407/775m 487/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
Outside the North Gate

[Exits: north south]

<font color="pink">222/618hp 407/775m 486/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; People near you:</font>
Araynar Large Room
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gagabhai the Training Grounds and Battlefield (Sword/Polearm Nexus?)
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Outside the North Gate
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko Park Road

222/618hp 407/775m 486/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; Inside the North Gate

[Exits: north south up]
The Captain of the Battlement Guard is here patrolling.

222/618hp 407/775m 484/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
High Road

[Exits: north east south west]
A cityguard is strolling through here, keeping the peace.

222/618hp 407/775m 482/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
High Road

[Exits: north east south west]

222/618hp 407/775m 480/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; High Road

[Exits: north east south west]

222/618hp 407/775m 478/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; whois gaga
[42 Cloud War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gagabhai the Commander of Warfare (Sword/Polearm Nexus?)

222/618hp 407/775m 478/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
High Road

[Exits: north east south west]
A small, playful kitten is bouncing around here.

222/618hp 407/775m 476/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; Park Road

[Exits: north east west]
A plain steel sword lies here.
( 2) (Glowing) A brass lantern with a hood to keep the wind out lies here.

222/618hp 407/775m 474/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Araynar Large Room
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gagabhai the Training Grounds and Battlefield (Sword/Polearm Nexus?)
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Park Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Momoko The Temple of the Sun (Staff/Polearm)

222/618hp 407/775m 474/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; w
Park Road

[Exits: north east west]

222/618hp 407/775m 472/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; w
Park Road

[Exits: north east south]
A poor, abused dog is here.
A poor, abused dog is here.
A poor, abused dog is here.

222/618hp 407/775m 470/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; s
s
Park Road

[Exits: north south west]

222/618hp 407/775m 468/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; Park Road

[Exits: north east]

222/618hp 407/775m 466/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 11 PM&gt; e
s
Park Road

[Exits: north east south west]
A man sits here begging for any change you might have.
A small puppy is here, crying for attention.

224/618hp 416/775m 483/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt; Temple Square

[Exits: north east south west]
A large white fountain gushes forth here.

224/618hp 416/775m 481/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt; s
Southern Courtyard

[Exits: north south west]
(White Aura) A Paladin stands here guarding the entrance to his Guildhall.

224/618hp 416/775m 479/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt; w
trip momo
At the Altar

[Exits: north east south west]
A pit for sacrifices is in front of the altar.
Momoko is here.
(White Aura) The healer is here, healing the needy.

224/618hp 416/775m 478/597mv 14715tnl indoor civilized 12 AM&gt; You trip Momoko and she goes down!
<b>Your trip <font color="red">scratches</font> Momoko.</b>
<font color="lime">Momoko yells '<u>Help! Someone tried to trip me!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is writhing in agony.</font> (15-30%)

224/618hp 416/775m 478/597mv 14715tnl indoor civilized 12 AM&gt;
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Momoko!</b>
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
You parry Momoko's claw.
You parry Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is convulsing on the ground.</font> (Staff/Polearm)(0-15%)

224/618hp 416/775m 478/597mv 14715tnl indoor civilized 12 AM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">misses</font> Momoko.</b>
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Momoko!</b>
Momoko has fled!
Your defensive spin deflects Momoko's electrical discharge.
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is convulsing on the ground.</font> (Staff/Polearm)(0-15%)

224/618hp 416/775m 478/597mv 14715tnl indoor civilized 12 AM&gt; trip momo

Momoko has fled!
Momoko leaves east.

224/618hp 416/775m 478/597mv 14715tnl indoor civilized 12 AM&gt; They aren't here.

224/618hp 416/775m 478/597mv 14715tnl indoor civilized 12 AM&gt; e
trip momo
Southern Courtyard

[Exits: north south west]
Momoko is here.
(White Aura) A Paladin stands here guarding the entrance to his Guildhall.

224/618hp 416/775m 477/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt; where
Seizing the moment, you tangle Momoko's legs with your foot!
<b>Your trip <font color="red">scratches</font> Momoko.</b>
<font color="lime">Momoko yells '<u>Help! Someone tried to trip me!</u>'</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Momoko is convulsing on the ground.</font> (Staff/Polearm)(0-15%)

224/618hp 416/775m 477/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt;
Momoko deflects your thrust with her defensive spin.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Momoko!</b>
Momoko is incapacitated and will slowly die, if not aided.
<b>Your thrust <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Momoko!</b>
where
where
An adamantite-tipped long spear wails in anguish as it fails to steal a piece of Momoko's soul.
Momoko's leg is sliced from her dead body.

224/618hp 416/775m 477/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt; exam corpse
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Mrakmiur At the Altar
Araynar Large Room
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gagabhai Market Square
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Southern Courtyard
Momoko The Temple of the Sun (Staff/Polearm)

<font color="pink">231/618hp 421/775m 482/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt; People near you:</font>
Mrakmiur At the Altar
Araynar Large Room
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gagabhai Market Square
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Southern Courtyard
Momoko The Temple of the Sun (Staff/Polearm)

231/618hp 421/775m 482/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt; The corpse of Momoko lies here, pierced in several places.
The corpse of Momoko contains:
a cowhide knapsack
( 2) a signet ring engraved with a phoenix
a necklace of wolf fangs
clawed paw wraps
hind-paw studded wraps, with bronze claws
a barbed tail ring
a worn studded leather shirt
some worn studded leather leggings
tight fitting mithril sleeves
an engraved silver bracelet
a ceremonial staff
(Glowing) a ruby locket
an elaborate beaded onyx belt
a dragon boat
a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt
(Magical) (Glowing) (Humming) a long, silver spear with jade etchings
a long flowing blue cape
a wooden walking staff
a silver-bladed poleaxe
a spiked iron bracer
an iron tusked mask
a small copper key
a small steel key
27 silver coins
27 copper coins

231/618hp 421/775m 482/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt; get all.coins corpse
<font color="pink">You get 27 silver coins from the corpse of Momoko.</font>
<font color="pink">You get 27 copper coins from the corpse of Momoko.</font>

231/618hp 421/775m 482/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 12 AM&gt;

Autosaving.

233/618hp 429/775m 501/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 1 AM&gt;
Momoko has arrived.

233/618hp 429/775m 501/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 1 AM&gt; where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Mrakmiur At the Altar
Araynar Temple Square
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gagabhai Market Square
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Nithinel Southern Courtyard
Momoko Southern Courtyard

233/618hp 429/775m 501/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 1 AM&gt;
Momoko gets a cowhide knapsack from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a signet ring engraved with a phoenix from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a necklace of wolf fangs from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets clawed paw wraps from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets hind-paw studded wraps, with bronze claws from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a barbed tail ring from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a worn studded leather shirt from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets some worn studded leather leggings from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets tight fitting mithril sleeves from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets an engraved silver bracelet from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a signet ring engraved with a phoenix from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a ceremonial staff from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a ruby locket from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets an elaborate beaded onyx belt from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a dragon boat from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a metal canteen insulated in a wolf's pelt from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a long, silver spear with jade etchings from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a long flowing blue cape from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a wooden walking staff from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a silver-bladed poleaxe from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a spiked iron bracer from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets an iron tusked mask from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a small copper key from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)
Momoko gets a small steel key from the corpse of Momoko. (Staff/Polearm)

233/618hp 429/775m 501/597mv 14715tnl outdoor civilized 1 AM&gt; nod mom
<font color="pink">You nod at Momoko.</font>
</code>

</font></tt>
</td></tr></table>
Subject Author Views Posted

Nithinel vs Momoko

asthiss 548 January 18, 2008 02:49AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 36
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 143 August 28, 2015