Formatted

January 24, 2008 01:51AM
<div style="font-size:10pt;"><table width=100% border=0 bgcolor=black>
<tr>
<td>
<tt><font color=white>

<pre>

Death #25

<font color="lime">The watchman yells 'The criminal Folsa is here at On the Main Path Through the </font>
Village! PROTECT THE INNOCENT!!'
You parry the watchman's pierce.
You dodge the watchman's pierce and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> the watchman! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman has a few scratches.</font>

<959hp 507m 884mv (9 AM) (16:19:19)> <font color="pink">No way! You are still fighting!</font>
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman has a few scratches.</font>

<959hp 507m 884mv (9 AM) (16:19:21)> <font color="pink">No way! You are still fighting!</font>
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman has a few scratches.</font>

<959hp 507m 884mv (9 AM) (16:19:21)>
Flowing through the Incarnadine Wave, you precisely time a painful blow!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MANGLES</font> the watchman! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> the watchman! </b>
With practiced quickness, you lunge suddenly, drawing the watchman off guard.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MANGLES</font> the watchman! </b>
The watchman's blow swings wildly and misses.
You dodge the watchman's pierce.
You parry the watchman's pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<959hp 507m 884mv (9 AM) (16:19:22)> bones
You swing the flaming scepter of Chaos
powerfully but fail to connect with the watchman.
<b>Your bone-shattering blow <font color="red">misses</font> the watchman. </b>
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<959hp 507m 884mv (9 AM) (16:19:24)>
With practiced quickness, you lunge suddenly, drawing the watchman off guard.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MANGLES</font> the watchman! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">MANGLES</font> the watchman! </b>
The watchman's blow swings wildly and misses.
You dodge the watchman's pierce.
You dodge the watchman's pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<959hp 507m 884mv (9 AM) (16:19:27)>
<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] Throkk: Throkk in grove </font>
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<959hp 507m 884mv (9 AM) (16:19:27)> whe

Zridv steps out of the shadows.
A cloud of dust fills the room.
<font color="yellow"><b>You yell '<u>Help! Zridv just threw dust in my eyes!</u>' </b></font>
Zridv parries your pierce.
The watchman appears to be blinded.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> the watchman! </b>
The watchman dodges your wrath.
With practiced quickness, you lunge suddenly, drawing the watchman off guard.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MANGLES</font> the watchman! </b>
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> the watchman! </b>
You dodge Zridv's slash.
You parry Zridv's slash.
The watchman's blow swings wildly and misses.
You parry the watchman's pierce.
With careful timing you deflect the watchman's pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman is gushing blood.</font>

<959hp 507m 884mv (9 AM) (16:19:30)> People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa On the Main Path Through the Village
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv On the Main Path Through the Village
<font color="darkgreen">The watchman is gushing blood.</font>

<959hp 511m 920mv (10 AM) (16:19:34)> fle

With practiced quickness, you lunge to feint the watchman off guard, but fail.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> the watchman! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> the watchman! </b>
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> the watchman! </b>
With practiced quickness, you lunge suddenly, drawing the watchman off guard.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MANGLES</font> the watchman! </b>
You dodge Zridv's slash.
The watchman's blow swings wildly and misses.
You dodge the watchman's pierce and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> the watchman! </b>
The watchman is DEAD!!
<font color="pink">You receive 0 experience points.</font>
The watchman's head is shattered, and his brains splash all over you.
You offer the corpse of the watchman for divine destruction, and feel stronger
for the ritual.

<959hp 511m 921mv (10 AM) (16:19:35)>
<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] Desabarun: I head ot the tree </font>
A cloud of dust fills the room.
Zridv parries your pierce.
Zridv parries your wrath.
Zridv dodges your wrath.
Zridv dodges your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has a few scratches.</font>

<959hp 511m 921mv (10 AM) (16:19:35)> 1A Private Home

[Exits: east [west] [down]]
<font color="pink">You flee from combat!</font>

<959hp 511m 920mv (10 AM) (16:19:35)> 1
#Ok. $target is now set to {zridv}.
art
e
aa
But you aren't fighting anyone!
<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] Throkk: Heard someone trip trap, so went to look </font>

<959hp 511m 920mv (10 AM) (16:19:38)> On the Main Path Through the Village

[Exits: north east south west]
A pile of copper coins.
A pile of silver coins.
A heavy-looking pair of boots made of adamantite are on the ground here.
Some adamantite greaves lie here.
The splattered brains of the watchman are lying here.
Zridv is here.

<959hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:38)> You thrust your dagger towards Zridv,
attempting to sever his artery!
A spray of blood erupts from Zridv's wound!
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Zridv! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has a few scratches.</font>

<959hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:38)>
Zridv parries your pierce.
Zridv dodges your wrath.
Zridv parries your wrath.
You parry Zridv's slash.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has a few scratches.</font>

<959hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:39)> bone
<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] Throkk: Now head tree </font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has a few scratches.</font>

<959hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:40)> bones

Zridv grabs hold of your wrist and twists it violently!
With a sickening crunch, Zridv applies kotegaeshi to your wrist!
With your broken wrist, you can no longer hold onto the flaming scepter of
Chaos.
Zridv's kotegaeshi <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has a few scratches.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:41)> wearYou must wield a mace to shatter bones.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has a few scratches.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:43)> wear shield
Zridv parries your pierce.
With a quick blow you deflect Zridv's slash aside.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has a few scratches.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:44)> wear shield
<b>Your wrist hurts too much to hold </b>
anything.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has a few scratches.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:44)> art
You thrust your dagger towards Zridv,
attempting to sever his artery!
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Zridv! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:45)> hurl
Zridv parries your pierce.
You dodge Zridv's slash.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:47)> hurl tors
Zridv seems to slide into a nearby
shadow, eluding your hurl.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:50)>
Zridv parries your pierce.
Zridv parries your pierce.
Zridv deflects your pierce with his shield.
You dodge Zridv's slash.
You dodge Zridv's slash.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:51)> hurl tors
Zridv parries your pierce.
Zridv deflects your pierce with his shield.
You dodge Zridv's slash and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MANGLES</font> Zridv! </b>
You parry Zridv's slash.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<886hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:56)> hurl tors

Zridv deftly sidesteps your attack.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
With your defenses open, Zridv delivers a powerful shuto strike!
Zridv's shuto strike <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> you!
<font color="pink">You are able to slip out of Zridv's grasp before he can complete the owaza.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:19:58)>
Zridv parries your pierce.
You dodge Zridv's slash.
You dodge Zridv's slash.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:20:00)>
Zridv fails to perform a joint lock on you.
Zridv's kansetsuwaza <font color="red">misses</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:20:02)> You bring back your arm and hurl a
throwing dagger but your aim is off.
<b>Your hurled dagger <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:20:02)>
Zridv parries your pierce.
A tattoo of a Gaping Maw purses its lips.
A glob of slime is ejected from your lips aimed at the eyes of Zridv!
Zridv is blinded by the glob of slime!
You dodge Zridv's slash.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:20:03)> hurl torso
Zridv parries your pierce.
Zridv parries your pierce.
You dodge Zridv's slash.
<font color="pink">You barely manage to avoid Zridv's slash.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:20:08)> hurl torso

<font color="pink">You position your body so that Zridv's kansetsuwaza cannot succeed.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:20:11)> Zridv can no longer find the strength to
wield a sword of honor.
<font color="pink">You hurl a throwing dagger at Zridv striking him square in the chest!</font>
<b>Your hurled dagger <font color="red">devastates</font> Zridv! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:20:12)>
Zridv parries your pierce.
With a quick blow you deflect Zridv's punch aside.
You parry Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<833hp 511m 919mv (10 AM) (16:20:12)>
Zridv continues to bleed from his wounds.
Zridv's bleeding <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> him!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<854hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:13)> wield clu
Zridv deflects your pierce with his shield.
<b>Your pierce strikes Zridv's shield with a resounding boom. </b>
You parry Zridv's punch.
You parry Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<854hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:17)> art

Zridv chuckles politely.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<854hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:19)> You try to sever Zridv's artery, but your
blow <font color="red">misses</font> entirely.
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
<font color="lime">Zridv yells '<u>Help! Someone tried to slice my artery!</u>' </font>
Zridv's punch <font color="red">devastates</font> you!
Zridv painfully hyperextends your elbow!
<font color="pink">You can no longer find the strength to wield a leaf-bladed dagger.</font>
Zridv's kansetsuwaza <font color="red">MANGLES</font> you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<740hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:19)>
Zridv dodges your punch.
Zridv parries your punch.
You dodge Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<740hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:20)> wear envenomed
<font color="pink">You need to '<u>wield</u>' weapons.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<740hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:24)>
Zridv deflects your punch with his shield.
Zridv deflects your punch with his shield.
You dodge Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<740hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:24)> wield envenomed
<font color="pink">You wield an envenomed dagger.</font>
An envenomed dagger feels like a part of you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<740hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:27)> art
You try to sever Zridv's artery, but your
blow <font color="red">misses</font> entirely.
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
<font color="lime">Zridv yells '<u>Help! Someone tried to slice my artery!</u>' </font>
Zridv's punch <font color="red">devastates</font> you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<709hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:29)>
Zridv cuts his double spin kick short as you duck under and away.
Zridv's double spin kick <font color="red">misses</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<709hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:29)>
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
A tattoo of a Gaping Maw purses its lips.
A glob of slime is ejected from your lips aimed at the eyes of Zridv!
Zridv is blinded by the glob of slime!
You parry Zridv's punch.
<font color="pink">You stop Zridv's punch just before it reaches you.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<709hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:29)> wield scepte
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
You parry Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<709hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:34)> wield scepter
The flaming scepter of Chaos is too heavy
for you to wield.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<709hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:35)> art
You try to sever Zridv's artery, but your
blow <font color="red">misses</font> entirely.
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
<font color="lime">Zridv yells '<u>Help! Someone tried to slice my artery!</u>' </font>
Zridv's punch <font color="red">scratches</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<705hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:36)>
Zridv steps inside your poisonous bite with a quick backfist.
Zridv's punch <font color="red">grazes</font> you.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv steps inside your poisonous bite with a quick backfist.
Zridv's punch <font color="red">devastates</font> you!
You parry Zridv's punch.
Zridv's punch <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<620hp 501m 920mv (11 AM) (16:20:37)> fle
On the Main Path Through the Village

[Exits: north east south west]
<font color="pink">You flee from combat!</font>

<620hp 501m 919mv (11 AM) (16:20:42)> 1
#Ok. $target is now set to {zridv}.
sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
A villager passes by on their way about town.
(Invis) (Translucent) Gazing steadily to the north is a stern-looking human
dressed in arcane
robes.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
Zridv is here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager is here, mourning the recent loss of her husband.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager passes by on their way about town.
A villager passes by on their way about town.
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<620hp 501m 919mv (11 AM) (16:20:45)> s
ss
On the Main Path Through the Village

[Exits: north east south west]
( 2) Dust from passing travelers settles softly over a small pool of fresh
blood.
A heavy-looking pair of boots made of adamantite are on the ground here.
Some adamantite greaves lie here.
The splattered brains of the watchman are lying here.
Zridv is here.

<654hp 501m 919mv (12 PM) (16:20:46)> You swing an envenomed dagger in a
sweeping blow to Zridv's hamstring!
<b>Your hamstring slice <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Zridv! </b>
An envenomed dagger poisons Zridv.
Zridv looks very ill.
Zridv deflects your poisonous bite with his shield.
Flowing through the Incarnadine Wave, you precisely time a painful blow!
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Zridv! </b>
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">maims</font> Zridv! </b>
You parry Zridv's punch.
You parry Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<654hp 501m 919mv (12 PM) (16:20:47)>
With a series of short and powerful leaps, Zridv delivers powerful rising
crescent kicks to his foes!
Like a rising phoenix, Zridv's powerful kicks streak through the air towards
you!
Zridv drives his spiked boot into your body!
Zridv's rising phoenix kick <font color="red">*** DEMOLISHES ***</font> you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<546hp 501m 919mv (12 PM) (16:20:47)>
Zridv deflects your poisonous bite with his shield.
Zridv's punch <font color="red">injures</font> you.
With careful timing you deflect Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<531hp 501m 919mv (12 PM) (16:20:52)> fle

Zridv steps inside your poisonous bite with a quick backfist.
Zridv's punch <font color="red">mauls</font> you.
Zridv's punch <font color="red">injures</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<497hp 501m 919mv (12 PM) (16:20:55)> A Private Home

[Exits: east [west] [down]]
<font color="pink">You flee from combat!</font>

<497hp 501m 918mv (12 PM) (16:20:57)> ber
<b>Your pulse races as you are consumed by </b>
rage!

<599hp 471m 868mv (12 PM) (16:20:58)> 1
#Ok. $target is now set to {zridv}.
e
On the Main Path Through the Village

[Exits: north east south west]
( 2) Dust from passing travelers settles softly over a small pool of fresh
blood.
A heavy-looking pair of boots made of adamantite are on the ground here.
Some adamantite greaves lie here.
The splattered brains of the watchman are lying here.

<599hp 471m 867mv (12 PM) (16:21:03)> cc
wheThey aren't here.

<599hp 471m 867mv (12 PM) (16:21:04)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa On the Main Path Through the Village
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv On the Main Path Through the Village

<599hp 471m 867mv (12 PM) (16:21:04)> sca a
wYou scan north.
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
A villager passes by on their way about town.
(Invis) (Translucent) Gazing steadily to the north is a stern-looking human
dressed in arcane
robes.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
The dry-goods store owner is here, selling his wares to farmers and merchants.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<599hp 471m 867mv (12 PM) (16:21:05)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa On the Main Path Through the Village
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv A Private Home

<599hp 471m 867mv (12 PM) (16:21:08)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
A villager passes by on their way about town.
(Invis) (Translucent) Gazing steadily to the north is a stern-looking human
dressed in arcane
robes.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
The dry-goods store owner is here, selling his wares to farmers and merchants.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<636hp 491m 920mv (1 PM) (16:21:09)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa On the Main Path Through the Village
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv On the Main Path Through the Village

<636hp 491m 920mv (1 PM) (16:21:11)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
A villager passes by on their way about town.
(Invis) (Translucent) Gazing steadily to the north is a stern-looking human
dressed in arcane
robes.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
The dry-goods store owner is here, selling his wares to farmers and merchants.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<636hp 491m 920mv (1 PM) (16:21:14)> s
On the Main Path Through the Village

[Exits: north east south west]
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<636hp 491m 919mv (1 PM) (16:21:15)> s
sOn the Main Path Through the Village

[Exits: north east south west]
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<636hp 491m 918mv (1 PM) (16:21:16)> s
whEntrance to the Village of Balator

[Exits: north south]
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<636hp 491m 917mv (1 PM) (16:21:16)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Entrance to the Village of Balator
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv On the Main Path through the Village

<636hp 491m 917mv (1 PM) (16:21:17)> s
sOn a Dirt Road Just Outside Balator

[Exits: north south]
A villager passes by on their way about town.
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<636hp 491m 916mv (1 PM) (16:21:17)> s
s
On a Dirt Road South of Balator

[Exits: north south]
A villager passes by on their way about town.
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<636hp 491m 915mv (1 PM) (16:21:20)> On a Dirt Road South of Balator

[Exits: north south]

<636hp 491m 914mv (1 PM) (16:21:20)> s

<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] Desabarun: Who can harm Nuncheun? </font>

<636hp 491m 914mv (1 PM) (16:21:20)> sOn a Dirt Road

[Exits: north south]

<636hp 491m 913mv (1 PM) (16:21:21)> s
s
On the Merchant's Road

[Exits: north south]
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<636hp 491m 912mv (1 PM) (16:21:21)> On the Merchant's Road

[Exits: north east south]

<636hp 491m 911mv (1 PM) (16:21:22)> s
wOn the Merchant's Road

[Exits: north south]
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<636hp 491m 910mv (1 PM) (16:21:22)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa On the Merchant's Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv A Private Home

<636hp 491m 910mv (1 PM) (16:21:23)> n
sca a
On the Merchant's Road

[Exits: north east south]

<636hp 491m 909mv (1 PM) (16:21:23)> You scan north.
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<636hp 491m 909mv (1 PM) (16:21:26)> af
You are affected by:
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 22 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 22 hours.
Skill: '<u>kansetsuwaza</u>' modifies dexterity by -10 for 7 hours.
Skill: '<u>kansetsuwaza</u>' modifies strength by -10 for 7 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies armor class by 25 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies hit roll by 5 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies damage roll by 10 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>kotegaeshi</u>' modifies dexterity by -8 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>kotegaeshi</u>' modifies strength by -8 for 6 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.
Spell: '<u>armor</u>' modifies armor class by -20 for 0 hours.
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies hit roll by 7 for 1 hours.
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 1 hours.
Spell: '<u>detect invis</u>' for 2 hours.

<636hp 491m 909mv (1 PM) (16:21:26)> e
whA Dusty, Well-Trod Path

[Exits: east west]

<636hp 491m 908mv (1 PM) (16:21:27)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

<636hp 491m 908mv (1 PM) (16:21:27)> e
A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

[Exits: north west]
A dirty white apron is heaped upon the ground.
A dress of light blue lays crumpled upon the ground.

<636hp 491m 907mv (1 PM) (16:21:29)> e
n
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<636hp 491m 907mv (1 PM) (16:21:31)> A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

[Exits: north east south]
A pair of beige trousers rests upon the ground.
A beige tunic rests upon the ground.
A dirty white apron is heaped upon the ground.
A large tan dress is crumpled upon the ground.

<636hp 491m 906mv (1 PM) (16:21:32)> deadfall
You look around and above you, looking for
a place to make a deadfall trap.
<font color="pink">You set up a large rock to fall on the next passerby who steps unwisely.</font>

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:33)> whe
af

<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] Desabarun: The ranger outside is guarding for us </font>

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:40)> r
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:47)> You are affected by:
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 22 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 22 hours.
Skill: '<u>deadfall</u>' for 12 hours.
Skill: '<u>kansetsuwaza</u>' modifies dexterity by -10 for 7 hours.
Skill: '<u>kansetsuwaza</u>' modifies strength by -10 for 7 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies armor class by 25 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies hit roll by 5 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies damage roll by 10 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>kotegaeshi</u>' modifies dexterity by -8 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>kotegaeshi</u>' modifies strength by -8 for 6 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.
Spell: '<u>armor</u>' modifies armor class by -20 for 0 hours.
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies hit roll by 7 for 1 hours.
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 1 hours.
Spell: '<u>detect invis</u>' for 2 hours.

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:47)> 1
#Ok. $target is now set to {zridv}.
whe
<font color="pink">You rest.</font>

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:48)> People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:50)> cb I fought Zridv to a draw.
whe
<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] Folsa: I fought Zridv to a draw. </font>


<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:56)> People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:56)> whe
whoPeople near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:57)> who pk
whoi *51 H-Drw War* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] (WANTED)
Folsa Pike the War Eagle Bathed in Crimson, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
[51 Storm Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Praeton the Champion of the Virtues
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] (WANTED) Throkk the Hot Wind of Destructive
Fire, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
[51 Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] (WANTED) Desabarun the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Human Asn] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv Zerislov the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Elite
Imperial Shadow
[51 D-Elf Tra] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Llorenz Ik'Ongkar the Quintessence of Surreptitious Spite,
Advisor to the Chancellor
[51 Arial Inv] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Chrichuk the Weaver of the Elements

Players found: 7

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:58)> whoi z
[51 Human Asn] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv Zerislov the Dai
Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Elite Imperial Shadow
[ 9 Fire A-P] Zhuresh the Hired Killer
[41 Human Nec] Zamara the Occultist

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:21:59)> tell zridv A draw.
tell zri<font color="cyan">You tell Zridv '<u>A draw.</u>' </font>

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:22:04)> tell zridv Better than I did last time.
whe
<font color="cyan">You tell Zridv 'Better than I did last </font>
time.'

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:22:10)> People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<636hp 441m 856mv (1 PM) (16:22:11)> whe


Autosaving.
<font color="pink">You feel less armored.</font>

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:11)> whoPeople near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:12)> who pk
*51 H-Drw War* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] (WANTED)
Folsa Pike the War Eagle Bathed in Crimson, Harbinger of Thar-Eris
[51 Storm Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Praeton the Champion of the Virtues
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] (WANTED) Throkk the Hot Wind of Destructive
Fire, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
[51 Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] (WANTED) Desabarun the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Human Asn] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv Zerislov the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Elite
Imperial Shadow
[51 D-Elf Tra] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Llorenz Ik'Ongkar the Quintessence of Surreptitious Spite,
Advisor to the Chancellor
[51 Arial Inv] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Chrichuk the Weaver of the Elements

Players found: 7

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:13)> 1
#Ok. $target is now set to {zridv}.
wa
whe
<font color="pink">You stand up.</font>

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:16)> People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:16)> eq
You are using:
a bloodstone ring
a bloodstone ring
(Invis) a ruby-encrusted collar
(Invis) a ruby-encrusted collar
the hide of the Ancient Green Dragon
a circlet of dark metal
---
some leggings from the snow worm
midnight dragon boots
midnight dragon gauntlets
a pair of armguards from the snow worm
the Cloak of the Wolf-kin
the girdle of endless space
(Glowing) a sapphire bracelet
an onyx and obsidian bracelet
an envenomed dagger
---
a Crimson Eagle's gaping maw

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:17)> whe
wePeople near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:18)> wear shield
af<b>Your wrist hurts too much to hold </b>
anything.

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:19)> af
whe
You are affected by:
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 21 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 21 hours.
Skill: '<u>deadfall</u>' for 11 hours.
Skill: '<u>kansetsuwaza</u>' modifies dexterity by -10 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>kansetsuwaza</u>' modifies strength by -10 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies armor class by 25 for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies hit roll by 5 for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies damage roll by 10 for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>kotegaeshi</u>' modifies dexterity by -8 for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>kotegaeshi</u>' modifies strength by -8 for 5 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies hit roll by 7 for 0 hours.
Commune: '<u>bless</u>' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 0 hours.
Spell: '<u>detect invis</u>' for 1 hours.

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:20)> People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:22)> whe
1People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:24)> 1
#Ok. $target is now set to {zridv}.
1
#Ok. $target is now set to {zridv}.
whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:27)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
An older woman, a caprifier, is here tending to the olive trees.
A large goat contentedly eats grass and dropped fruit.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
An older man is here picking olives.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A young woman, a caprifier, is here tending to the olive trees.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A teenage boy is picking olives from the trees.
A large goat contentedly eats grass and dropped fruit.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A large goat contentedly eats grass and dropped fruit.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A burly farmer is here working in the fields.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 5 ***** </font></b></i>
Tying wheat together into compact bundles is an elderly farmer.
Tying wheat together into compact bundles is an elderly farmer.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 6 ***** </font></b></i>
A middle-aged farmer mutters as he ties bundles of cut wheat.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:29)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:30)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
An older woman, a caprifier, is here tending to the olive trees.
A large goat contentedly eats grass and dropped fruit.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
An older man is here picking olives.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A young woman, a caprifier, is here tending to the olive trees.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A teenage boy is picking olives from the trees.
A large goat contentedly eats grass and dropped fruit.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A large goat contentedly eats grass and dropped fruit.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A burly farmer is here working in the fields.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 5 ***** </font></b></i>
Tying wheat together into compact bundles is an elderly farmer.
Tying wheat together into compact bundles is an elderly farmer.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 6 ***** </font></b></i>
A middle-aged farmer mutters as he ties bundles of cut wheat.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:33)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

<709hp 475m 920mv (2 PM) (16:22:34)> whoi z
<font color="pink">You feel less righteous.</font>

<733hp 497m 920mv (3 PM) (16:22:35)> whoi z
[51 Human Asn] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv Zerislov the Dai
Sensei of the Miyama Ryu, Elite Imperial Shadow
[ 9 Fire A-P] Zhuresh the Hired Killer
[41 Human Nec] Zamara the Occultist

<733hp 497m 920mv (3 PM) (16:22:36)> w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<733hp 497m 920mv (3 PM) (16:22:39)> s
w
A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

[Exits: north west]
A dirty white apron is heaped upon the ground.
A dress of light blue lays crumpled upon the ground.

<733hp 497m 919mv (3 PM) (16:22:40)> A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

[Exits: east west]
Dust from passing travelers settles softly over a small pool of fresh
blood.
Zridv steps out of the shadows.
Zridv concentrates for a moment and bandages his wounds.

<733hp 497m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:40)> aa
You try to sever Zridv's artery, but your
blow <font color="red">misses</font> entirely.
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
Zridv's punch <font color="red">injures</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<718hp 497m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:41)> cc
Zridv deflects your poisonous bite with his shield.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
You parry Zridv's punch.
You parry Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<718hp 497m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:42)> cc
The insects fail to heed your call.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<718hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:47)>
Zridv steps inside your poisonous bite with a quick backfist.
Zridv's punch <font color="red">wounds</font> you.
Zridv deflects your poisonous bite with his shield.
You parry Zridv's punch.
You parry Zridv's punch.
With masterful precision, you parry Zridv's attack.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<700hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:47)> art
You try to sever Zridv's artery, but your
blow <font color="red">misses</font> entirely.
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
<font color="lime">Zridv yells '<u>Help! Folsa tried to slice my artery!</u>' </font>
You parry Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<700hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:51)>
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv deflects your poisonous bite off the edge of his shield.
You dodge Zridv's punch.
You dodge Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<700hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:52)> hurl tors
Zridv deftly sidesteps your attack.
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
With your defenses open, Zridv delivers a powerful uraken strike!
Zridv's uraken strike <font color="red">maims</font> you!
<font color="pink">You are able to slip out of Zridv's grasp before he can complete the owaza.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<664hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:53)> hurl torso

<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Zridv! </b>
You parry Zridv's punch.
You parry Zridv's punch.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<664hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:57)>
Zridv wields Mael'nek, the Skullcleaver.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<664hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:58)> That person is watching your dagger too
warily.
With a series of short and powerful leaps, Zridv delivers powerful rising
crescent kicks to his foes!
Like a rising phoenix, Zridv's powerful kicks streak through the air towards
you!
Zridv drives his spiked boot into your body!
Zridv's rising phoenix kick <font color="red">*** DEVASTATES ***</font> you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<532hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:22:59)>
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
You parry Zridv's slice.
Zridv's slice <font color="red">wounds</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<512hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:23:00)> fle

Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv deflects your poisonous bite with his shield.
You dodge Zridv's slice and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Zridv! </b>
You dodge Zridv's slice.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<512hp 462m 918mv (3 PM) (16:23:04)> On the Merchant's Road

[Exits: north east south]
(Ghost) (Invis) Harthur is here.
<font color="pink">You flee from combat!</font>

<512hp 462m 917mv (3 PM) (16:23:08)>
Harthur leaves south.

<512hp 462m 917mv (3 PM) (16:23:08)> e
eA Dusty, Well-Trod Path

[Exits: east west]
Dust from passing travelers settles softly over a small pool of fresh
blood.
Zridv is here.

<512hp 462m 916mv (3 PM) (16:23:09)> e

Zridv leaves west.

<512hp 462m 916mv (3 PM) (16:23:10)> A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

[Exits: north west]
A dirty white apron is heaped upon the ground.
A dress of light blue lays crumpled upon the ground.

<512hp 462m 915mv (3 PM) (16:23:10)> n
A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

[Exits: north east south]
A pair of beige trousers rests upon the ground.
A beige tunic rests upon the ground.
A dirty white apron is heaped upon the ground.
A large tan dress is crumpled upon the ground.
<font color="pink">You spy the trigger for a deadfall trap, and step around it.</font>

<512hp 462m 914mv (3 PM) (16:23:11)> e
An Olive Grove

[Exits: north east west]
A young woman, a caprifier, is here tending to the olive trees.

<512hp 462m 913mv (3 PM) (16:23:11)> w
A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop

[Exits: north east south]
A pair of beige trousers rests upon the ground.
A beige tunic rests upon the ground.
A dirty white apron is heaped upon the ground.
A large tan dress is crumpled upon the ground.
<font color="pink">You spy the trigger for a deadfall trap, and step around it.</font>

<512hp 462m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:16)> whe
afPeople near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Grass-Covered Hilltop
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv A Dusty, Well-Trod Path

<512hp 462m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:17)> af
You are affected by:
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 20 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 20 hours.
Skill: '<u>deadfall</u>' for 10 hours.
Skill: '<u>kansetsuwaza</u>' modifies dexterity by -10 for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>kansetsuwaza</u>' modifies strength by -10 for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies armor class by 25 for 4 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies hit roll by 5 for 4 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies damage roll by 10 for 4 hours.
Skill: '<u>kotegaeshi</u>' modifies dexterity by -8 for 4 hours.
Skill: '<u>kotegaeshi</u>' modifies strength by -8 for 4 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.
Spell: '<u>detect invis</u>' for 0 hours.

<512hp 462m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:18)>
Zridv has arrived.

<512hp 462m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:18)>
Zridv leaves north.

<512hp 462m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:19)> cc
They aren't here.
Zridv has arrived.
A falling boulder crashes down on Zridv!
A falling rock's impact <font color="red">=== OBLITERATES ===</font> Zridv!

<512hp 462m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:21)> cc
<font color="lime">Zridv yells '<u>Die, Folsa, you sorcerous dog!</u>' </font>

The insects fail to heed your call.
You dodge Zridv's slice.
Zridv <font color="red">misses</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is gushing blood.</font>

<512hp 427m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:23)>
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Zridv! </b>
<font color="pink">You fail to get in one more shot as Zridv flees.</font>
Zridv has fled!
Zridv leaves east.

<512hp 427m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:24)> aa

Zridv has arrived.

<512hp 427m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:27)>
<font color="yellow"><b>You yell '<u>Help! I am being attacked by Zridv!</u>' </b></font>
You parry Zridv's slice.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is gushing blood.</font>

<512hp 427m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:29)> You try to sever Zridv's artery, but your
blow <font color="red">misses</font> entirely.
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">misses</font> Zridv. </b>
<font color="lime">Zridv yells '<u>Help! Folsa tried to slice my artery!</u>' </font>
Zridv's slice <font color="red">injures</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is gushing blood.</font>

<496hp 427m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:29)>
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
You parry Zridv's slice.
You dodge Zridv's slice.
Zridv's slice <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is gushing blood.</font>

<454hp 427m 912mv (3 PM) (16:23:29)> cc

<b>Your eyes no longer pierce the shroud of invisibility. </b>
Zridv shivers and suffers.
Zridv's poison <font color="red">mauls</font> him.
Zridv continues to bleed from his wounds.
Zridv's bleeding hamstring <font color="red">mauls</font> him.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is gushing blood.</font>

<467hp 443m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:31)>
Quickly spinning on his heel, Zridv delivers a crushing kick against you!
Zridv drives his spiked boot into your body!
Zridv's double spin kick <font color="red">MANGLES</font> you!
Completing his spin, Zridv brings his other foot around for another devastating
strike against you!
Zridv drives his spiked boot into your body!
Zridv's double spin kick <font color="red">MANGLES</font> you!
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is gushing blood.</font>

<293hp 443m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:32)>
Zridv dodges your poisonous bite.
<b>Your poisonous bite nearly breaks through Zridv's blocking blow. </b>
You dodge Zridv's slice.
Zridv's slice <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> you!
You dodge Zridv's slice and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Zridv! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is writhing in agony.</font>

<250hp 443m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:33)> fle

Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
You dodge Zridv's slice and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Zridv! </b>
Zridv's slice <font color="red">devastates</font> you!
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is writhing in agony.</font>

<219hp 443m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:36)> You lost your concentration.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is writhing in agony.</font>

<219hp 426m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:39)>
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
You dodge Zridv's slice.
You parry Zridv's slice.
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is writhing in agony.</font>

<219hp 426m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:39)> fle

With a series of short and powerful leaps, Zridv delivers powerful rising
crescent kicks to his foes!
Like a rising phoenix, Zridv's powerful kicks streak through the air towards
you!
Zridv drives his spiked boot into your body!
Zridv's rising phoenix kick <font color="red">*** DEVASTATES ***</font> you!
<font color="yellow"><b>You sure are BLEEDING!</b></font>
<font color="darkgreen">Zridv is writhing in agony.</font>

<44hp 426m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:43)>
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
Zridv parries your poisonous bite.
You parry Zridv's slice.
Zridv's slice <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> you!
<font color="pink">You are stunned, but will probably recover.</font>

<0hp 426m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:44)>
You remain safe as Zridv's slice bounces harmlessly off of the hide of the
Ancient Green Dragon.
Zridv's slice <font color="red">MANGLES</font> you!
<font color="yellow"><b>You have been KILLED!!</b></font>


<font color="pink">You are no longer resistant to poison.</font>
<font color="pink">You feel the spirit of the Wolf leave you.</font>
<font color="pink">You have died, but the Carrion Fields are not finished with you yet!</font>
<b>Your soul is returned to the realms in the form of a ghost. </b>
<font color="pink">You will return to your corporeal state in a short while.</font>
Be careful, for even a ghost should fear some dangers!

<1hp 1m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:47)> Better stand first.

<1hp 1m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:48)> Better stand first.

<1hp 1m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:48)> tell zridv E
<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] the Primeval Spirit: I now guard the Imperial Codex </font>

<1hp 1m 920mv (4 PM) (16:23:52)> tell zridv Excellent fight!
<font color="pink">You tell Zridv '<u>Excellent fight!</font></u>'
</pre>
</font></tt>
</td></tr></table></div>
Subject Author Views Posted

Folsa v. Zridv #2

Nivek(VIP) 492 January 24, 2008 01:41AM

Re: Folsa v. Zridv #2

Death_Claw 364 January 27, 2008 07:51AM

Mostly good advice, still the best way to beat an assassin is PINCER!!!!! NT

Sam 246 January 27, 2008 12:21PM

Formatted

ekirhal 638 January 24, 2008 01:51AM

Ouch. Dagger skills gone to waste.

theepic 424 January 24, 2008 08:20PM

Artery

Nivek(VIP) 359 January 25, 2008 11:03AM

Wouldn't hamstring nuke evade even more, since it hits dex? nt

Isildur(VIP) 246 January 26, 2008 09:28AM

I never knew when to use hamstring. Most of the time, I used it at the wrong time, and died. NT

Sam 241 January 27, 2008 12:22PM

Yeah. But hamstring is two rounds and init only. One round artery can be done at any time. nt

Drokk 284 January 26, 2008 11:28AM

I believe because of the one-round lag. I could be mistaken however. NT

Sam 270 January 24, 2008 09:43PM

spike boots are a bummer. txt

Isildur(VIP) 493 January 24, 2008 07:28AM

I don't know where you see Fluid Deceptions in this log. That's an incarnadine wave affect :) NT

Sam 313 January 24, 2008 10:25AM

Ah, so it is. I retract that part, then. nt

Isildur(VIP) 272 January 24, 2008 12:29PM

I don't think he chose that legacy, probably an imm reward.

The Forsaken(VIP) 408 January 24, 2008 08:40AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 39
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018