Formatted

January 28, 2008 10:47AM
<div style="font-size:10pt;"><table width=100% border=0 bgcolor=black>
<tr>
<td>
<tt><font color=white>

<pre>

<858hp 536m 835mv (1 AM) (17:14:43)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Along the Eastern Road

<858hp 536m 835mv (1 AM) (17:14:43)> e
s
deadAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east south west]
A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.

<858hp 536m 834mv (1 AM) (17:14:44)> deadfalA Trail Through the Arid Brush

[Exits: north south]

<858hp 536m 833mv (1 AM) (17:14:45)> deadfall
You look around and above you, looking for
a place to make a deadfall trap.
<font color="pink">You set up a large rock to fall on the next passerby who steps unwisely.</font>

<858hp 486m 783mv (1 AM) (17:14:46)> 1
#Ok. $target is now set to {asjik}.
1
#Ok. $target is now set to {asjik}.
n
whe arcAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east south west]
A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.

<858hp 511m 849mv (2 AM) (17:14:56)> whe archon
a blazing archon Along the
Eastern Road

<858hp 511m 849mv (2 AM) (17:14:58)> whe
sca People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Along the Eastern Road

<858hp 511m 849mv (2 AM) (17:14:59)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<858hp 511m 849mv (2 AM) (17:15:00)> 1
#Ok. $target is now set to {asjik}.
whe
af
People near you:
Donnagal Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Along the Eastern Road

<858hp 511m 849mv (2 AM) (17:15:01)> You are affected by:
Skill: '<u>warcry</u>' modifies save vs spell by -13 for 33 hours.
Skill: '<u>warcry</u>' modifies hit roll by 7 for 33 hours.
Commune: '<u>armor</u>' modifies armor class by -20 for 15 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 13 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 13 hours.
Skill: '<u>deadfall</u>' for 11 hours.
Spell: '<u>detect invis</u>' for 1 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.

<858hp 511m 849mv (2 AM) (17:15:02)> w
wAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]

<858hp 511m 848mv (2 AM) (17:15:03)> w
w
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]

<858hp 511m 847mv (2 AM) (17:15:04)> wAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]

<858hp 511m 846mv (2 AM) (17:15:04)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik Along the Eastern Road
Donnagal Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Along the Eastern Road

<858hp 511m 846mv (2 AM) (17:15:05)> w
Donnagal has arrived.

<858hp 511m 846mv (2 AM) (17:15:05)> w
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: north east south]
A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.

<858hp 511m 845mv (2 AM) (17:15:06)> Alas, you cannot go that way.

<858hp 511m 845mv (2 AM) (17:15:06)> s
w
Asjik has arrived.
A Small Trail Among the Dry Trees

[Exits: north south]

<858hp 511m 844mv (2 AM) (17:15:07)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Small Trail Among the Dry Trees

<858hp 511m 844mv (2 AM) (17:15:08)> n
sAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: north east south]
A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.
Asjik is here.

<858hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:09)> ss
You swing a leaf-bladed dagger in a
sweeping blow to Asjik's hamstring!
<b>Your hamstring slice <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<858hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:09)>
You dodge Asjik's wrath.
Asjik parries your pierce.
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik parries your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<858hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:11)> cran

A blazing archon has arrived.
A blazing archon sings praises to the light, blessing Asjik.
Asjik is surrounded by a white aura.
A water elemental has arrived.
<font color="yellow"><b>You yell '<u>Help! I'm being attacked by a water elemental!</u>' </b></font>
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You dodge a water elemental's drowning and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> a water elemental! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<858hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:12)>
A blast of water expands from a water elemental!
A water elemental creates a geyser aimed at you!
A water elemental's geyser <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> you!
You parry Asjik's wrath.
Asjik parries your pierce.
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">decimates</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik parries your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<819hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:14)> You bring the flaming scepter of Chaos
around to hit Asjik's head!
<b>Your cranial hit <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik clutches his head in agony for a moment.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<819hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:15)>
A blazing archon sings praises to the light, blessing Asjik.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is in perfect health.</font>

<819hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:16)>
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You dodge Asjik's wrath.
Asjik swings his shield around to meet your pierce.
<font color="pink">You have become better at aim!</font>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">decimates</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik has a few scratches.</font>

<819hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:17)> di arch
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You parry Asjik's wrath.
Asjik parries your pierce.
Asjik deflects your wrath with his shield.
Asjik parries your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik has a few scratches.</font>

<819hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:20)> di arch
<font color="cyan">Neyveryd tells the group '<u>How did that happen?</u>' </font>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik has a few scratches.</font>

<819hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:21)> di arch

Asjik stops using the White King's scepter.
Asjik wields a pearl-handled whip.
A blazing archon is blinded by the dirt in its eyes!
<b>Your kicked dirt <font color="red">scratches</font> a blazing archon. </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is in perfect health.</font>

<819hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:22)>
Asjik lashes at your feet with a pearl-handled whip!
Asjik's lash <font color="red">misses</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is in perfect health.</font>

<819hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:23)>
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You parry a blazing archon's searing light.
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
A water elemental's drowning <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> you!
Asjik's bite <font color="red">devastates</font> you!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">maims</font> Asjik! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">decimates</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<721hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:24)>
<font color="cyan">Linaeren tells the group '<u>I do not know.</u>' </font>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<721hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:24)> cran

Deyriaras has arrived.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik has some small but disgusting cuts.</font>

<721hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:26)>
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You parry a blazing archon's searing light.
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
A blast of water expands from a water elemental!
A water elemental creates a geyser aimed at you!
A water elemental's geyser <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> you!
Throwing yourself away from Asjik's bite, you strike out as you pass him!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">maims</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik parries your pierce.
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">mauls</font> Asjik. </b>
Asjik deflects your pierce with his shield.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<682hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:27)>
Deyriaras leaves south.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<682hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:27)> You bring the flaming scepter of Chaos
around to hit Asjik's head!
<b>Your cranial hit <font color="red">mauls</font> Asjik. </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<682hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:29)>
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You parry a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a water elemental's drowning.
You dodge a water elemental's drowning.
You parry Asjik's bite.
You parry Asjik's bite.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> Asjik! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">wounds</font> Asjik. </b>
Asjik parries your pierce.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik dodges your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<682hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:31)> cran
<font color="cyan">Neyveryd tells the group '<u>Well get out, I will meet you at the tree./</u>' </font>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<682hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:32)> cran

Deyriaras has arrived.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<682hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:33)>
Deyriaras leaves east.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<682hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:33)>
You parry a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> a blazing archon! </b>
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
A water elemental's drowning <font color="red">MASSACRES</font> you!
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You parry Asjik's bite.
Asjik deflects your pierce with his shield.
Asjik parries your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<616hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:34)>
<font color="lime">Synhaz yells '<u>Heelp! II'm beeiing aattaackeed by oonee oof thee SSuultaan</u>'ss </font>
paatroolmeen!'
<font color="lime">Synhaz yells '<u>Heelp! II'm beeiing aattaackeed by oonee oof thee SSuultaan</u>'ss </font>
paatroolmeen!'
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<616hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:36)>
Asjik entangles your feet and sends you to the ground!
Asjik's lash <font color="red">scratches</font> you.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<613hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:36)>
<font color="cyan">Linaeren tells the group '<u>Alright.</u>' </font>
You dodge a water elemental's drowning.
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You parry Asjik's bite.
Asjik parries your pierce.
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik deflects your wrath with his shield.
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">decimates</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<613hp 511m 843mv (2 AM) (17:15:37)>
A blazing archon wipes the dirt from its eyes.
Asjik continues to bleed from his wounds.
Asjik's bleeding hamstring <font color="red">hits</font> him.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<625hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:40)>
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
A blast of water expands from a water elemental!
A water elemental creates a geyser aimed at you!
A water elemental's geyser <font color="red">maims</font> you!
You dodge Asjik's bite.
Asjik parries your pierce.
Asjik deflects your pierce with his shield.
Asjik parries your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<590hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:41)> You bring the flaming scepter of Chaos
around to hit Asjik's head!
<b>Your cranial hit <font color="red">mauls</font> Asjik. </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<590hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:43)>
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">decimates</font> a blazing archon! </b>
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a water elemental's drowning.
A blast of water expands from a water elemental!
A water elemental creates a geyser aimed at you!
A water elemental's geyser <font color="red">maims</font> you!
You dodge Asjik's bite and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">mauls</font> Asjik. </b>
Asjik's bite <font color="red">devastates</font> you!
Asjik parries your pierce.
Asjik parries your wrath.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is writhing in agony.</font>

<523hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:44)>
You dodge a water elemental's drowning and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">EVISCERATES</font> a water elemental! </b>
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You dodge Asjik's bite and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">mauls</font> Asjik. </b>
Asjik parries your pierce.
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is convulsing on the ground.</font>

<523hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:47)> cran

<font color="pink">You get in one more shot on Asjik as he flees.</font>
<b>Your parting blow <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik has fled!
Asjik leaves east.
But you aren't fighting anyone!

<523hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:50)> e
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light and close in for a concealed attack!
<b>Your pierce <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> a blazing archon! </b>
A blazing archon parries your pierce.
A blazing archon parries your pierce.
A blazing archon parries your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">A blazing archon has a few scratches.</font>

<523hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:50)> e
d
Huewop has arrived.
<font color="pink">No way! You are still fighting!</font>
<font color="darkgreen">A blazing archon has a few scratches.</font>

<523hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:51)> dd
They aren't here.
A blazing archon has left.
A water elemental has left.
<font color="darkgreen">A blazing archon has a few scratches.</font>

<523hp 520m 853mv (3 AM) (17:15:51)> fle
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
<font color="pink">You flee from combat!</font>

<523hp 520m 852mv (3 AM) (17:15:52)> e
dAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
A cascading column of bubbling water moves along fluidly here.
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
<font color="lime">A blazing archon yells '<u>Folsa! Now you die!</u>' </font>
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
<font color="darkgreen">A blazing archon has a few scratches.</font>

<523hp 520m 851mv (3 AM) (17:15:53)> dd
They aren't here.
<font color="darkgreen">A blazing archon has a few scratches.</font>

<523hp 520m 851mv (3 AM) (17:15:53)>
You parry a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
A blazing archon parries your pierce.
A blazing archon parries your wrath.
A blazing archon parries your pierce.
<font color="darkgreen">A blazing archon has a few scratches.</font>

<523hp 520m 851mv (3 AM) (17:15:53)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Deyriaras Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Synhaz Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Huewop Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik Along the Eastern Road
Katrianna Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Along the Eastern Road
<font color="darkgreen">A blazing archon has a few scratches.</font>

<523hp 520m 851mv (3 AM) (17:15:55)> fle

A water elemental has left.
<font color="darkgreen">A blazing archon has a few scratches.</font>

<523hp 520m 851mv (3 AM) (17:15:55)> Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
<font color="pink">You flee from combat!</font>

<523hp 520m 850mv (3 AM) (17:15:56)> e
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.

<523hp 520m 849mv (3 AM) (17:15:57)> e
eAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]

<523hp 520m 848mv (3 AM) (17:15:57)> e
eAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east south west]
A sign points south towards the Drogran Hills.

<523hp 520m 847mv (3 AM) (17:15:58)> e
wheAlong the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
A cascading column of bubbling water moves along fluidly here.
Clad in the loose-fitting uniform of the Sultan's guards, a man paces the road.
Clad in the loose-fitting uniform of the Sultan's guards, a man paces the road.

<523hp 520m 846mv (3 AM) (17:15:58)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Deyriaras Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Synhaz Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Huewop Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik Along the Eastern Road
Katrianna Along the Eastern Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Along the Eastern Road

<523hp 520m 846mv (3 AM) (17:15:59)> e
Along the Eastern Road

[Exits: east west]
A chainmail vest is here, made of a fine mesh of tiny links.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***Round 2*** </font></b></i>

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:35)> whe
sPeople near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik In the Stunted Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Trail Through the Arid Brush

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:36)> sl
<font color="pink">You go to sleep.</font>

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:36)>

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:37)>

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:38)> af
You are affected by:
Skill: '<u>warcry</u>' modifies save vs spell by -13 for 25 hours.
Skill: '<u>warcry</u>' modifies hit roll by 7 for 25 hours.
Commune: '<u>armor</u>' modifies armor class by -20 for 7 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies armor class by 25 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies hit roll by 5 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies damage roll by 10 for 6 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 5 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>deadfall</u>' for 3 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:38)> who pk
[48 Storm Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Deyriaras the Hammer
of Heretics, Elder Prophet of the Light
[51 Storm Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Praeton the Champion of the Virtues
[51 Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Synhaz the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Cloud War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] Huewop the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[46 Human Con] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik the Master of the Material Realms
[48 Dwarf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drahmim OreBeard the Student of the Macalla
[51 Gnome Shf] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Jenjo the Grand Master of Changelings
[51 Elf Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Niheriva Vilisital the Seeker of Purity, Captain of the
Brigade
[50 D-Elf Tra] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] Neyveryd the Destructive Allure of Free Will,
Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
*51 H-Drw War* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] Folsa Pike the War Eagle of Combat, Bathed in
Crimson
[42 H-Drw Ran] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Malvanilee the Caller of the Pack
[51 W-Elf Dru] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] (WANTED) Linaeren Bloodleaf the Acumen of
Beasts, Harbinger of Thar-Eris

Players found: 13

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:39)>

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:44)>

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:45)>

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:46)> whe
aIn your dreams, or what?

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:46)> af
whe
You are affected by:
Skill: '<u>warcry</u>' modifies save vs spell by -13 for 25 hours.
Skill: '<u>warcry</u>' modifies hit roll by 7 for 25 hours.
Commune: '<u>armor</u>' modifies armor class by -20 for 7 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies armor class by 25 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies hit roll by 5 for 6 hours.
Skill: '<u>berserk</u>' modifies damage roll by 10 for 6 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 5 hours.
Power: '<u>windwalk</u>' for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>deadfall</u>' for 3 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies morale by 10 for -1 hours.
Power: '<u>unbound spirit</u>' modifies wisdom by 2 for -1 hours.

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:47)> wIn your dreams, or what?

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:47)> who pk
[51 Human Shf] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Elemek Dymock the
Grand Master of Changelings
[48 Storm Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Deyriaras the Hammer of Heretics, Elder Prophet of the Light
[51 Storm Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Praeton the Champion of the Virtues
[51 Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Synhaz the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Cloud War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] Huewop the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[46 Human Con] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik the Master of the Material Realms
[48 Dwarf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Drahmim OreBeard the Student of the Macalla
[51 Gnome Shf] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Jenjo the Grand Master of Changelings
[51 Elf Pal] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Niheriva Vilisital the Seeker of Purity, Captain of the
Brigade
[50 D-Elf Tra] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] Neyveryd the Destructive Allure of Free Will,
Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
*51 H-Drw War* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] Folsa Pike the War Eagle of Combat, Bathed in
Crimson
[51 W-Elf Dru] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [OUTLANDER] (WANTED) Linaeren Bloodleaf the Acumen of
Beasts, Harbinger of Thar-Eris

Players found: 13

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:48)> r
<font color="pink">You wake up and start resting.</font>

<654hp 488m 795mv (10 AM) (17:19:50)> whe

The rain ceases.
<font color="lime">An ugruk hunter yells '<u>Asjik! Now you die!</u>' </font>

<698hp 524m 853mv (11 AM) (17:19:50)> People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik In the Stunted Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa A Trail Through the Arid Brush

<698hp 524m 853mv (11 AM) (17:19:51)> sl
<font color="pink">You go to sleep.</font>

<698hp 524m 853mv (11 AM) (17:19:52)> wa
sYou wake and stand up.

<698hp 524m 853mv (11 AM) (17:19:54)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<698hp 524m 853mv (11 AM) (17:19:55)> s
<font color="pink">You step out from your cover.</font>
A Trail Through the Arid Brush

[Exits: north south]

<698hp 524m 852mv (11 AM) (17:19:56)> s
scaAmong the Arid Brush

[Exits: north east south west]

<698hp 524m 851mv (11 AM) (17:19:57)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<698hp 524m 851mv (11 AM) (17:19:57)> s
sca a
At the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east south up]
A steak of the corpse of an ugruk hunter is lying here.
( 2) A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
( 2) A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

<698hp 524m 850mv (11 AM) (17:19:58)> You scan north.
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<698hp 524m 850mv (11 AM) (17:19:59)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik In the Stunted Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa At the Base of a Hill

<698hp 524m 850mv (11 AM) (17:20:00)> s
sca At the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east south up]

<698hp 524m 849mv (11 AM) (17:20:01)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<698hp 524m 849mv (11 AM) (17:20:02)> s
At the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east south up]
( 2) A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
( 2) A large spear with several barbs lies on the ground here.

<698hp 524m 848mv (11 AM) (17:20:03)> s
sAmong the Arid Brush

[Exits: north east south]
A steak of the corpse of an ugruk hunter is lying here.
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.

<698hp 524m 847mv (11 AM) (17:20:03)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<698hp 524m 847mv (11 AM) (17:20:04)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik In the Stunted Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Among the Arid Brush

<698hp 524m 847mv (11 AM) (17:20:05)> s
Among the Arid Brush

[Exits: north east south]
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.

<698hp 524m 846mv (11 AM) (17:20:05)> s
At the Edge of a Sinkhole

[Exits: north east south down]
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<698hp 524m 845mv (11 AM) (17:20:06)> w
Alas, you cannot go that way.

<698hp 524m 845mv (11 AM) (17:20:07)> s
At the Edge of a Sinkhole

[Exits: north east south down]
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.

<698hp 524m 844mv (11 AM) (17:20:08)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.


<698hp 524m 844mv (11 AM) (17:20:09)> s
sca a
<font color="lime">Asjik yells '<u>We are in your element now</u>' </font>
Among the Arid Brush

[Exits: north east west]
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large spear with several barbs lies on the ground here.
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<733hp 536m 852mv (12 PM) (17:20:10)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 852mv (12 PM) (17:20:12)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik In the Stunted Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa Among the Arid Brush

<733hp 536m 852mv (12 PM) (17:20:13)> w
Among the Arid Brush

[Exits: east west]
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large spear with several barbs lies on the ground here.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<733hp 536m 851mv (12 PM) (17:20:13)> w
Among the Dry Trees

[Exits: north east south west]
A steak of the corpse of an ugruk hunter is lying here.
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large spear with several barbs lies on the ground here.

<733hp 536m 850mv (12 PM) (17:20:14)> sca a

<font color="lime">Asjik yells '<u>Are yous till scared?</u>' </font>

<733hp 536m 850mv (12 PM) (17:20:14)> You scan north.
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 850mv (12 PM) (17:20:15)> w
At the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east west up]
( 2) A steak of the corpse of an ugruk hunter is lying here.
( 2) A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
( 2) A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.

<733hp 536m 849mv (12 PM) (17:20:16)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 849mv (12 PM) (17:20:17)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik In the Stunted Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa At the Base of a Hill

<733hp 536m 849mv (12 PM) (17:20:18)> w
sca At the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east west up]
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.

<733hp 536m 848mv (12 PM) (17:20:18)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 848mv (12 PM) (17:20:19)> w
sIn the Stunted Forest

[Exits: north east west]

<733hp 536m 847mv (12 PM) (17:20:20)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 847mv (12 PM) (17:20:21)> n
scaAt the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east south west up]

<733hp 536m 846mv (12 PM) (17:20:22)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 846mv (12 PM) (17:20:22)> w
scaAt the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east south west up]
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.

<733hp 536m 845mv (12 PM) (17:20:23)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 845mv (12 PM) (17:20:24)> n
In the Stunted Forest

[Exits: north east south west]
( 2) A steak of the corpse of an ugruk hunter is lying here.
( 2) A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<733hp 536m 844mv (12 PM) (17:20:25)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 844mv (12 PM) (17:20:26)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik In the Stunted Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa In the Stunted Forest

<733hp 536m 844mv (12 PM) (17:20:26)> n
scaIn the Stunted Forest

[Exits: north east south west]
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<733hp 536m 843mv (12 PM) (17:20:27)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 843mv (12 PM) (17:20:28)> e
At the Edge of a Large Sinkhole

[Exits: north south west down]
A rough hide dress lies in a pile on the ground here.

<733hp 536m 842mv (12 PM) (17:20:29)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs stands firmly here, as if keeping watch.


<733hp 536m 842mv (12 PM) (17:20:29)> n
In the Stunted Forest

[Exits: north east south west]

<733hp 536m 841mv (12 PM) (17:20:30)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs scans the area around him here.

<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 841mv (12 PM) (17:20:31)> n
At the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east south west up]
A thick jerkin of animal furs lies in a pile on the ground here.
A large axe with a broad blade lies on the ground here.

<733hp 536m 840mv (12 PM) (17:20:33)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A male ugruk garbed in furs lurks quietly here, as if in wait for prey.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 840mv (12 PM) (17:20:34)> whe
People near you:
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Asjik In the Stunted Forest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Folsa At the Base of a Hill

<733hp 536m 840mv (12 PM) (17:20:35)> w
sca aAt the Edge of a Sinkhole

[Exits: north east south west down]

<733hp 536m 839mv (12 PM) (17:20:35)> sca a
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A cascading column of bubbling water moves along fluidly here.
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
(White Aura) Asjik is here.

<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 2 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan east.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.

<font color="pink">You scan west.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan up.</font>
<font color="pink">You scan down.</font>

<733hp 536m 839mv (12 PM) (17:20:36)> xx
You fade away as you blend in with your
surroundings.

<733hp 518m 839mv (12 PM) (17:20:38)> sca n
<font color="pink">You scan north.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A cascading column of bubbling water moves along fluidly here.
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
(White Aura) Asjik is here.


<733hp 518m 839mv (12 PM) (17:20:40)> n
nYou step out from your cover.
In the Stunted Forest

[Exits: north east south west]

<733hp 518m 838mv (12 PM) (17:20:41)> n
xx
At the Base of a Hill

[Exits: north east south west up]

<733hp 518m 837mv (12 PM) (17:20:42)> You fade away as you blend in with your
surroundings.

<733hp 500m 837mv (12 PM) (17:20:42)> dash n
Asjik has arrived.

<733hp 500m 837mv (12 PM) (17:20:45)>
Asjik leaves south.

<733hp 500m 837mv (12 PM) (17:20:46)> sca s
<font color="pink">You scan south.</font>
<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 1 ***** </font></b></i>
A cascading column of bubbling water moves along fluidly here.
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
(White Aura) Asjik is here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 3 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with proud horns and a tawny brown coat sniffs at the air here.

<font color=yellow><b><i>***** Range 4 ***** </font></b></i>
A small brown hare sniffs at the air tentatively, wary of predators.
A large antelope with a tawny brown coat steps gracefully through here.


<733hp 500m 837mv (12 PM) (17:20:49)> dash s art asj
<font color="pink">You step out from your cover.</font>
In the Stunted Forest

[Exits: north east south west]
A cascading column of bubbling water moves along fluidly here.
(White Aura) A blazing sphere of light surrounded by swirling motes hovers here.
(White Aura) Asjik is here.
<font color="pink">You thrust your dagger towards Asjik, attempting to sever his artery!</font>
Asjik's artery begins pumping out bright red bursts of blood!
<b>Your deep gash <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<733hp 500m 836mv (12 PM) (17:20:54)>
<font color="lime">A blazing archon yells '<u>Folsa! Now you die!</u>' </font>
<font color="pink">You desperately dodge around a blazing archon's searing light.</font>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<733hp 500m 836mv (12 PM) (17:20:54)> b
Asjik continues to bleed from his wounds.
Asjik's arterial blood pools upon the ground.
Asjik's bleeding artery <font color="red">maims</font> him!
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<749hp 512m 853mv (1 PM) (17:20:55)> bb

Asjik lashes at your feet with a pearl-handled whip!
Asjik's lash <font color="red">misses</font> you.
<font color="yellow"><b>You yell '<u>Help! I'm being attacked by a water elemental!</u>' </b></font>
A water elemental's drowning <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> you!
You dodge a water elemental's drowning.
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light and close in for a concealed attack!
A blazing archon is unaffected by your poisonous bite!
<font color="pink">You drive a blazing archon's searing light back with your connecting blow.</font>
You dodge a water elemental's drowning.
You dodge a water elemental's drowning.
You dodge Asjik's bite.
<font color="pink">You have become better at whip!</font>
<font color="pink">You learn about fighting with whips by watching Asjik.</font>
You parry Asjik's bite.
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">maims</font> Asjik! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">maims</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<685hp 512m 853mv (1 PM) (17:20:57)> You lost your concentration.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is covered with bleeding wounds.</font>

<685hp 462m 853mv (1 PM) (17:20:58)>
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You parry Asjik's bite.
You parry Asjik's bite.
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> Asjik! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">maims</font> Asjik! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">devastates</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is gushing blood.</font>

<685hp 462m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:01)> cran
You bring the flaming scepter of Chaos
around to hit Asjik's head!
<b>Your cranial hit <font color="red">maims</font> Asjik! </b>
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is writhing in agony.</font>

<685hp 462m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:03)>
You parry a blazing archon's searing light.
A blazing archon's searing light <font color="red">*** DEMOLISHES ***</font> you!
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You parry a water elemental's drowning.
You dodge a water elemental's drowning.
<font color="pink">You have become better at whip!</font>
<font color="pink">You learn about fighting with whips by watching Asjik.</font>
You parry Asjik's bite.
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">DISMEMBERS</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik parries your wrath.
Asjik parries your poisonous bite.
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> Asjik! </b>
A sharp, yellowed fang poisons Asjik.
Asjik looks very ill.
<font color="darkgreen">Asjik is convulsing on the ground.</font>

<579hp 462m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:04)>
You parry a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a blazing archon's searing light.
You dodge a water elemental's drowning and close in for a concealed attack!
A water elemental is unaffected by your poisonous bite!
Asjik's bite <font color="red">decimates</font> you!
<b>Your poisonous bite <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> Asjik! </b>
<b>Your wrath <font color="red">MUTILATES</font> Asjik! </b>
Asjik is DEAD!!
A blazing archon vanishes, its binding broken.
A water elemental vanishes, its binding broken.

<553hp 462m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:07)> tell asj No.
e<font color="cyan">You tell Asjik '<u>No.</u>' </font>

<553hp 462m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:11)> exa corpse
The seared corpse of Asjik is here, the
face frozen in awe and terror.
The burnt corpse of Asjik contains:
the obsidian eye amulet
a dragon boat
a crude water skin made from the corpse of a swift-looking gazelle
(Mithril) (Glowing) a set of arborian chainmail
(Mithril) a polished mithril girth
(Mithril) (Glowing) a set of arborian gauntlets
fur-lined boots
a large saddle bag
(Glowing) the cape of lightning
(Glowing) a white mitre
a pair of armguards from the snow worm
a shield from the hide of a snow worm
some leggings from the snow worm
(Mithril) (Glowing) the White King's scepter
an elaborate scroll
a weathered scroll
a black rod wrapped tightly with white leathers
a scratched digging fork
a tightly stoppered vial
a circlet of bone
a shell key
a large copper key
a pearl-handled whip
a gold coin
71 silver coins
119 copper coins

<553hp 462m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:12)>

<553hp 462m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:13)> xx
You fade away as you blend in with your
surroundings.

<font color="cyan"><553hp 444m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:14)> Asjik tells you '<u>I see that</u>' </font>

<553hp 444m 853mv (1 PM) (17:21:14)> cb Asjik is dead.
<font color="lime">[OUTLANDER] Folsa: Asjik is dead. </font>
<font color="pink">You feel ready to construct another deadfall trap for the unwary.</font>

<576hp 465m 853mv (2 PM) (17:21:18)> get bag corp
[OUTLANDER] Neyveryd: Well done.
</pre>
</font></tt>
</td></tr></table></div>
Subject Author Views Posted

Folsa v. Asjik

Nivek(VIP) 525 January 26, 2008 04:23AM

Formatted

ekirhal 309 January 28, 2008 10:47AM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 143 August 28, 2015