Zridv's wedding - I think its edited correctly. part 1

January 27, 2008 10:43AM
<div style="font-size:10pt;"><table width=100% border=0 bgcolor=black>
<tr>
<td>
<tt><font color=white>

<pre>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 6 AM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says to you '<u>repeat after me.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 7 AM civilized>
Ophanelu smiles happily.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 7 AM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>My heart my soul, my life, for the Empire, and his woman sustain that dream.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 7 AM civilized> sayto Ophanelu 'My Heart, My Soul, My Life, for the Empire, and his woman sustain that dream.
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="cyan">You say to Ophanelu '<u>'My Heart, My Soul, My Life, for the Empire, and his woman sustain that dream.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 8 AM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says to Ophanelu '<u>Andnow you.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 8 AM civilized> hide
<font color="pink">You attempt to hide.</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 8 AM civilized>
Lightning flashes in the sky.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 9 AM civilized>
Zeteget has arrived.
Cila has arrived.
A bone golem has arrived.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 9 AM civilized>
Zeteget leaves north.
Cila leaves north.
A bone golem leaves north.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 9 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Zeteget Before the Imperial Palace
Cila Before the Imperial Palace
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Thercic Before the Imperial Palace
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 9 AM civilized> tell therc You almost miss it
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="pink">He can't hear you.</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 9 AM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Say My heart my soul, my life for the empire, and this man as long as he serves me, and that cause.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 9 AM civilized> chuckle
<font color="pink">You chuckle politely.</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 9 AM civilized>
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
<font color="blue">Ophanelu says '<u>My heart, my soul, my life, for the Empire, and this man as long as he serves me, and that cause.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 10 AM civilized>
An Imperial minister stands rigidly as he begins to speak.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 10 AM civilized> hide
<font color="pink">You attempt to hide.</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 10 AM civilized> l
The Imperial Square
This magnificent square is laid with black and red stone, perfectly cut.
Citizens move swiftly, with an air of purpose throughout the square.
Perfectly engineered buildings surround the square. A giant fountain
stands in the center of the square, spewing water that changes color
from red, to clear, to black. Statues of Emperors past line the sides
of the square.

[Exits: north east south west]
Water flows from a beautifully carved onyx fountain.
Ophanelu the human is here.
Ophanelu leans close to the minister and whispers "Well done" she slips a coin to him.

<font color="blue"><946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 10 AM civilized> emote leans close to the minister and says "we will have to talk about that "serve me" line later" and flashes his dagger.</font>
<font color="blue">Zridv leans close to the minister and says "we will have to talk about that "serve me" line later" and flashes his dagger.</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 11 AM civilized>
Ophanelu giggles with pleasure.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 11 AM civilized>
The lightning has stopped.
<font color="pink">You feel up to calling more centurions.</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Ophanelu leans forward, expecting something to happen.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Ophanelu rocks on the balls of her feet impatiently.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Marriage is a sacred union, it means you will kill those who have dishonered you, your spouse, have percieved to dishonor you or your spouse, and more importantly means that any who stands in conflict of the empire's dream must be destroyed.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>What this couple destroys for greater good, shine greater than what they destroy for themselve.s</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 1 PM civilized> emote nods enthusiastically.
Zridv nods enthusiastically.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 1 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Order follows, domination, the world.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 1 PM civilized>
Ophanelu nods sagely.

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 1 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>by one hand, by two, alone, or with others.</u>'</font>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 1 PM civilized>
The rain ceases.
<b>Your piercing gaze fades.</b>

<946/946 689/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized> call '<u>piercing gaze</u>'

<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>All that truly matters is the empire.</u>'</font>
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="pink">You lost your concentration.</font>

<946/946 664/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized> call '<u>piercing gaze</u>'
<font color="pink">You focus your gaze to pierce through magic, shadows and foliage.</font>

<font color="blue"><946/946 614/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized> An Imperial minister says '<u><b>Your spouse to fail it, they fail you.</u>'</b></font>

<946/946 614/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>And must therefore be sundered in accordance with lay</u>'</font>

<946/946 614/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>And by law...</u>'</font>

<946/946 614/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized>
An Imperial minister eyes you both.

<946/946 614/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized>
Ophanelu licks her mouth and smiles.

<946/946 614/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized> grin
<font color="pink">You grin evilly.</font>

<946/946 614/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers to you '<u>I think he's almost done..</u>'

<946/946 614/689 959/959 24900 full 2 PM civilized>

Autosaving.

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>By law you are wed, by law you serve, by law you exist.</u>'</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
Ophanelu winks suggestively.

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized> wink oph
<font color="pink">You wink suggestively at Ophanelu.</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
<font color="pink">Ophanelu looks at you.</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Hold up the ring Zridv.</u>'</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized> emote nods knowingly.
Zridv nods knowingly.

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized> show ring
<font color="pink">You're not the right race for that!</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized> inv
You are carrying:
a diamond studded ring bearing the mark of the Shadow Lord
a kayak
(Glowing) (Humming) the ivory-hilted wakizashi
a black sword
sword of the Ninjitsu
a shield from the hide of a snow worm
(Glowing) (Humming) a blazing sword named '<u>Incinerator</u>'
(Humming) the Sword of Darkness

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized> show diamond
<font color="pink">You're not the right race for that!</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized> point ring
<font color="pink">You point at a pitch-black ring.</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Now take the ring and place it on her finger.</u>'</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized> emote takes the diamond studded ring and shows it to Ophanelu.
Zridv takes the diamond studded ring and shows it to Ophanelu.

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized> give ring oph
<font color="pink">You give a diamond studded ring bearing the mark of the Shadow Lord to Ophanelu.</font>

<946/946 627/689 959/959 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
<font color="pink">You feel susceptible to magic again.</font>

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized> end
<font color="pink">You prepare yourself for magical encounters.</font>

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
Ophanelu stops using a pitch-black ring.
Ophanelu wears a diamond studded ring bearing the mark of the Shadow Lord on her left finger.

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Now repeat after me.</u>'</font>

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
Cila has arrived.
A bone golem has arrived.

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized> whis With this ring, I bind my pledge.
<font color="pink">You whisper '<u>With this ring, I bind my pledge.</font></u>'

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized> Cila leaves south.
A bone golem leaves south.

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized> nod
<font color="pink">You nod.</font>

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Cila The Imperial Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>If you fail the Empire, and my service, I will kill you.</u>'</font>

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
Ophanelu has a mischievous gleam in her eye. What is she up to?

<font color="pink"><946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized> sayto oph If You fail the Empire, and my service, I will kill you.</font>
<font color="cyan">You say to Ophanelu '<u>If You fail the Empire, and my service, I will kill you.</u>'</font>

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
Ophanelu nods at you in agreement.

<946/946 641/689 959/959 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
Zeteget has arrived.

<946/946 661/689 959/959 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
Zeteget leaves south.

<946/946 661/689 959/959 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u><b>Your own vows are more pleasant, but just as binding to my own.</u>'</b></font>

<946/946 661/689 959/959 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Romance....</u>'</font>

<946/946 661/689 959/959 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says to Ophanelu '<u>And now you, hold up the ring.</u>'</font>

<946/946 661/689 959/959 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
Holding up a gold wedding band, Ophanelu nods.

<946/946 661/689 959/959 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
<font color="pink">You can once again enter a martial trance.</font>

<946/946 681/689 959/959 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Pas it to the Shadow lord while saying</u>'</font>

<946/946 681/689 959/959 24900 full 6 PM civilized> rem ring
<font color="pink">You stop using a pitch-black ring.</font>

<946/926 681/669 959/959 24900 full 6 PM civilized> put ring charms
<font color="pink">You put a pitch-black ring in the Bracelet of Charms.</font>

<946/926 681/669 959/959 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>If you fail the empire, and my service. I will kill you.</u>'</font>

<946/926 681/669 959/959 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
Ophanelu gives you a gold wedding band.

<946/926 681/669 959/959 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>If you fail the empire, and my service, I WILL kill you.</u>'

<946/926 681/669 959/959 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
The sun sets below the horizon.

<926/926 669/669 959/959 24900 full 7 PM civilized>
Ophanelu smiles happily.

<926/926 669/669 959/959 24900 full 7 PM civilized> sayto Ophanelu I could ask for no less
<font color="cyan">You say to Ophanelu '<u>I could ask for no less</u>'</font>

<926/926 669/669 959/959 24900 full 7 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<926/926 669/669 959/959 24900 full 7 PM civilized> wear band
<font color="pink">You wear a gold wedding band on your right finger.</font>

<926/926 669/669 959/959 24900 full 7 PM civilized>
Ophanelu licks her mouth and smiles.

<926/926 669/669 959/959 24900 full 7 PM civilized> eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> an onyx ring enscribed with the mark of the Emperor
<worn on finger> a gold wedding band
<worn around neck> a forest colored cloak
<worn around neck> a sandy-brown desert cloak
<worn on body> a dragon embroidered red coat
<worn on head> (Glowing) (Humming) a darkened helm
<worn on legs> ---
<worn on feet> a pair of spike-toed boots
<worn on hands> a pair of eog-lined gauntlets
<worn on arms> a pair of silver-gray armguards
<worn about body> a skin from the snow leopard
<worn about waist> a polished mithril girth
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<worn around wrist> a brass dragonscale bracer
<mainhand wielded> ---
<worn as shield> ---

<926/926 669/669 959/959 24900 full 7 PM civilized> wear shield
<font color="pink">You wear a shield from the hide of a snow worm as a shield.</font>

<926/946 669/669 959/999 24900 full 7 PM civilized> Weapon is set to darkness
wiel darkness
<font color="pink">You wield the Sword of Darkness.</font>
<font color="pink">The Sword of Darkness feels like a part of you!</font>

<926/946 669/669 959/999 24900 full 7 PM civilized> who pk
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 Elf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Feilinal the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 6

<936/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 8 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>Then by the powers that I take from the Empress when she does not observe.</u>'</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 PM civilized>
Ophanelu chuckles politely.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>I pronounce you Shadow lord, and wife.</u>'</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 PM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers to you '<u>We'll have to kill him after...no loose tongues.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 PM civilized> smile
<font color="pink">You smile happily.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 PM civilized>
Ophanelu kisses you gently.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>May your union cause the deaths of millions.</u>'</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 PM civilized> kiss oph
<font color="pink">You kiss her gently.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 PM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>I do I do!</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 PM civilized>
Ophanelu slowly circles to flank the minister in the shadows.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 PM civilized> whis Let him herald it to the world dear.
<font color="pink">You whisper '<u>Let him herald it to the world dear.</font></u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 11 PM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Now...about that not observing business...</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 11 PM civilized> whis They will be right to hear, and tremble.
<font color="pink">You whisper '<u>They will be right to hear, and tremble.</font></u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 11 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 12 AM civilized> who pk
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 Elf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Feilinal the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 6

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 12 AM civilized>
Ophanelu peers at you intently.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 12 AM civilized> whois o
[31 Cloud War] Oshinohe the Master of Offense
[40 Human Asn] [EMPIRE] Ophanelu the Entrance to Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 12 AM civilized> smile oph
<font color="pink">You smile at her.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 12 AM civilized>
<font color="blue">An Imperial minister says '<u>You may kiss your submissive.</u>'</font>
Ophanelu points excitedly at the minister, holding a sword up in the air behind him.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 1 AM civilized> kiss oph
<font color="pink">You kiss her gently.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 1 AM civilized> whis I don't mind having two.
<font color="pink">You whisper '<u>I don't mind having two.</font></u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 1 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 1 AM civilized>

Autosaving.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 2 AM civilized>
Ophanelu grins evilly.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 2 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 2 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Two kisses. Yes.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 2 AM civilized>
Ophanelu narrows her eyes dangerously.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 2 AM civilized> whis Perhaps later, I'll show you what my "piercing gaze" is all about
You whisper '<u>Perhaps later, I'll show you what my "piercing gaze" is all about</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 2 AM civilized> wink oph
<font color="pink">You wink suggestively at Ophanelu.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 2 AM civilized>
It starts to rain.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 3 AM civilized> whis We can work on that son when we both slumber in the hall.
<font color="pink">You whisper '<u>We can work on that son when we both slumber in the hall.</font></u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 3 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 3 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> whis yes yes, a daughter will be fine too
You whisper '<u>yes yes, a daughter will be fine too</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> wink oph
<font color="pink">You wink suggestively at Ophanelu.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Hm...holding a sword while pregnant.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>I'd rather a son.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized>
Ophanelu smirks.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> who pk
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 Elf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Feilinal the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 6

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Softy.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized>
<font color="pink">A mischievous look in her eye, Ophanelu grins at you.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> whis Just use your bare hands
You whisper '<u>Just use your bare hands</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized>
Ophanelu nods sagely.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> whis They will never expect a pregnant lady to kill them in one stroke
You whisper '<u>They will never expect a pregnant lady to kill them in one stroke</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> chuckle
<font color="pink">You chuckle politely.</font>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>So wise!</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 4 AM civilized> where

<font color="pink">You feel susceptible to magic again.</font>

<font color="pink"><946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 5 AM civilized> People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 5 AM civilized> end
<font color="pink">You prepare yourself for magical encounters.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 5 AM civilized>
Ophanelu waddles up behind the minister, casting her weapons aside.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 5 AM civilized> whis Oh how cute!
<font color="pink">You whisper '<u>Oh how cute!</font></u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 5 AM civilized>
The sun rises above the horizon.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 6 AM civilized> whis A little woman and pregnant, so sweet.
<font color="pink">You whisper '<u>A little woman and pregnant, so sweet.</font></u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 6 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Now minister, that name is mine.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 6 AM civilized> whis Then, as you eye the apple behind them, bam!
<font color="pink">You whisper '<u>Then, as you eye the apple behind them, bam!</font></u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 6 AM civilized> whois o
[31 Cloud War] Oshinohe the Master of Offense
[40 Human Asn] [EMPIRE] Ophanelu the Entrance to Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 6 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 6 AM civilized> whis Never even suspected the pretty pregnant girl
You whisper '<u>Never even suspected the pretty pregnant girl</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 6 AM civilized> where

Lightning flashes in the sky.

<font color="pink"><946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized> People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized> who pk
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 Elf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Feilinal the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 6

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized> eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> an onyx ring enscribed with the mark of the Emperor
<worn on finger> a gold wedding band
<worn around neck> a forest colored cloak
<worn around neck> a sandy-brown desert cloak
<worn on body> a dragon embroidered red coat
<worn on head> (Glowing) (Humming) a darkened helm
<worn on legs> ---
<worn on feet> a pair of spike-toed boots
<worn on hands> a pair of eog-lined gauntlets
<worn on arms> a pair of silver-gray armguards
<worn about body> a skin from the snow leopard
<worn about waist> a polished mithril girth
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<worn around wrist> a brass dragonscale bracer
<mainhand wielded> (Humming) the Sword of Darkness
<worn as shield> a shield from the hide of a snow worm

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized> sneak
<font color="pink">You attempt to move silently.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized> hide
<font color="pink">You attempt to hide.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized> who pk
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 Elf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Feilinal the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 6

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Indeed.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized> note
<font color="pink">You have no unread notes.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 7 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>My reputation may ruin a bit of that ah...visage however.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 8 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Is it time for the wedding feast?</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 8 AM civilized> who pk
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 Elf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Feilinal the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 6

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 8 AM civilized> think
<font color="pink">You pause to think.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 8 AM civilized> whis Where would you like to go?
You whisper '<u>Where would you like to go?</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized> where
who pk

Ophanelu looks down at her slight and grumbling stomach.

<font color="pink"><946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized> People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized> [51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 Elf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Feilinal the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 6

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized>
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] The Imperial Inquisitor: The power of the Empire grows as Cuaderno joins us.</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized> wo
<font color="pink">You have 2 gold, 41 silver, and 12 copper, which is worth 2832 copper.</font>
<font color="pink">You have 527700 experience and need 24900 more experience to gain a rank.</font>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Hamsah has a great dish.</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized> who empire
[44 H-Elf Shf] [EMPIRE] Cuaderno the Mistress of Shapeshifting, Imperial Citizen
[27 Fire War] [EMPIRE] Zeteget the Dragoon, Sheathed Blade
[23 H-Drw Nec] [EMPIRE] Cila the Creator of Disease, Black Servant
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[26 D-Elf Hea] [EMPIRE] Thercic the Transcendent, Aspiring Despot, Divine Voice
[40 Human Asn] [EMPIRE] Ophanelu the Entrance to Owaza, Elite Imperial Shadow

Players found: 6

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>I just thought of a wedding gift too..</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized> cb Imperials
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] Zridv: Imperials</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized> inv
You are carrying:
a kayak
(Glowing) (Humming) the ivory-hilted wakizashi
a black sword
sword of the Ninjitsu
(Glowing) (Humming) a blazing sword named '<u>Incinerator</u>'

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 9 AM civilized>
The lightning has stopped.
Ophanelu's hunger <font color="red">hits</font> her.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized> 'oh, I have one for you
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>oh, I have one for you</u>'</font>

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized>
Ophanelu gasps in astonishment.

<946/946 669/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized> call '<u>blood reckoning</u>' ophanelu zoder
<font color="pink">You lost your concentration.</font>

<946/946 619/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized>
Ophanelu smiles happily.

<946/946 619/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized> call '<u>blood reckoning</u>' ophanelu zoder
<font color="pink">You lost your concentration.</font>

<946/946 569/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized> call '<u>blood reckoning</u>' ophanelu zoder
<font color="pink">You declare that Ophanelu may take blood reckoning on Zoder!</font>
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] The Imperial Inquisitor: Zridv has declared that Ophanelu may take blood reckoning on Zoder!</font>

<946/946 469/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 469/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized>
Ophanelu giggles with pleasure.

<946/946 469/669 999/999 24900 full 10 AM civilized>
The rain ceases.
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
Ophanelu's hunger <font color="red">hits</font> her.

<946/946 489/669 999/999 24900 full 11 AM civilized> 'I hope it makes you happy
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>I hope it makes you happy</u>'</font>

<946/946 489/669 999/999 24900 full 11 AM civilized> l
The Imperial Square
This magnificent square is laid with black and red stone, perfectly cut.
Citizens move swiftly, with an air of purpose throughout the square.
Perfectly engineered buildings surround the square. A giant fountain
stands in the center of the square, spewing water that changes color
from red, to clear, to black. Statues of Emperors past line the sides
of the square.

[Exits: north east south west]
Water flows from a beautifully carved onyx fountain.
Ophanelu the human is here.

<946/946 489/669 999/999 24900 full 11 AM civilized> hide
<font color="pink">You attempt to hide.</font>

<946/946 489/669 999/999 24900 full 11 AM civilized>
Ophanelu giggles with pleasure.

<946/946 489/669 999/999 24900 full 11 AM civilized> where

Deep within the Imperial lands, a small gathering witnesses the joining of the mighty Zerislov, and the Conquering of him by the Elite Ophanelu.
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 489/669 999/999 24900 full 11 AM civilized> who pk
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 5

<946/946 489/669 999/999 24900 full 11 AM civilized>
The clouds disappear.
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
Ophanelu's hunger <font color="red">hits</font> her.

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Ophanelu gasps in astonishment.

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> cb Conquered in a good way
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] Zridv: Conquered in a good way</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> hide
where
<font color="pink">You attempt to hide.</font>

<font color="pink"><946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> who pk
[51 Fire War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 Svirf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Gruntok the Legend of the Battlefield
*51 Human Asn* <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> [EMPIRE] Zridv Zerislov the Imperial Recruiter, Imperial Shadow Lord
[51 Elf War] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> (WANTED) Feilinal the Legend of the Battlefield
[51 W-Elf Bar] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Farasulie the Grand Master of Artistry
[51 Lich Nec] <font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Satebos the Lich Lord

Players found: 6

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
Ophanelu gets some imperial rations from a red leather rucksack.

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Ophanelu finishes eating some imperial rations.

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> sneak
<font color="pink">You attempt to move silently.</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] Ophanelu: There is no bad way to conquer, lord.</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> hide
<font color="pink">You attempt to hide.</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> cb True true
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] Zridv: True true</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> hide
<font color="pink">You attempt to hide.</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Ophanelu giggles with pleasure.

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
Ophanelu brings you down in a playful tackle!

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Cuaderno has arrived.

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized>
Cuaderno leaves south.

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> cb We wish you all to join us in Hamsah for a drink and some food
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] Zridv: We wish you all to join us in Hamsah for a drink and some food</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Cuaderno The Avenue of Conquest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Cuaderno The Avenue of Conquest
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> l
The Imperial Square
This magnificent square is laid with black and red stone, perfectly cut.
Citizens move swiftly, with an air of purpose throughout the square.
Perfectly engineered buildings surround the square. A giant fountain
stands in the center of the square, spewing water that changes color
from red, to clear, to black. Statues of Emperors past line the sides
of the square.

[Exits: north east south west]
Water flows from a beautifully carved onyx fountain.
(Hide) Ophanelu the human is here.

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> sneak
<font color="pink">You attempt to move silently.</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> hide
<font color="pink">You attempt to hide.</font>

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Cuaderno The Imperial Road
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Imperial Square
Ophanelu The Imperial Square

<946/946 502/669 999/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> s
s
The Avenue of Conquest
You stand on a well-maintained road of exquisite engineering. People
of all races move in an orderly fashion to and from their various
destinations. Roads lead off in every direction. Far to the north
the Imperial Palace rises up, showing the majesty of the Empire. To
the west lies the Shadow Quarter, while to the east lies the Blade
Quarter.

[Exits: north east south]

<946/946 502/669 997/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> The Avenue of Conquest
You stand on a well-maintained road of exquisite engineering. People
of all races move in an orderly fashion to and from their various
destinations. Roads lead off in every direction. Far to the north
the Imperial Palace rises up, showing the majesty of the Empire. To
the west lies the Shadow Quarter, while to the east lies the Blade
Quarter.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 502/669 995/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> s
The Avenue of Conquest
You stand on a well-maintained road of exquisite engineering. People
of all races move in an orderly fashion to and from their various
destinations. Roads lead off in every direction. Far to the north
the Imperial Palace rises up, showing the majesty of the Empire. To
the west lies the Shadow Quarter, while to the east lies the Blade
Quarter.

[Exits: north east south west]

<946/946 502/669 993/999 24900 full 12 PM civilized> s
s


Autosaving.
<font color="pink">You are hungry.</font>

<946/946 514/669 999/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
An Archway Entering the Imperial City
A great black stone archway spans the road from the eastern side to the
western side. At the zenith of the great structure the symbol of the
Imperial Codex is emblazoned in gold relief. To the north of the archway,
the Imperial City spreads throughout a deep valley. The spires of a great
palace shine in the sunlight to the northwest. The road you stand on leads
to an intersection to the west, while the Imperial Road disappears into the
mountains to the south. The mountains block any movement to the east and
a soot-covered wall blocks your way to the west.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 997/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
The Imperial Road
You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling north and south
through the mountains. Above you snow covered peeks reach towards
the sky dwarfing everything around them. The mountains here are
rocky and only sparse vegetation breaks the browns and grays of earth
and rock. The road becomes less defined to the north and south.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 996/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> The Imperial Road
You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling north and south
through the mountains. Above you snow covered peeks reach towards
the sky dwarfing everything around them. The mountains here are
rocky and only sparse vegetation breaks the browns and grays of earth
and rock. The road becomes less defined to the north and south. To
the east you can make out the burned out husk of a building.

[Exits: north east south]

<946/946 514/669 995/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> get chicken charms
eat chicken
The Imperial Road
You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling north through the
mountains and south towards some rolling hills. Above you snow
covered peeks reach towards the sky dwarfing everything around them.
The mountains here are rocky and only sparse vegetation breaks the
browns and grays of earth and rock. The road becomes less defined to
the north, while the mountains become more gradual to the south.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 994/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> sneak
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="pink">You get a whole chicken from the Bracelet of Charms.</font>

<946/946 514/669 994/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> hide
<font color="pink">You finish eating a whole chicken.</font>
<font color="pink">You feel completely full.</font>

<946/946 514/669 994/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
<font color="pink">You attempt to move silently.</font>

<946/946 514/669 994/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> You attempt to hide.

<946/946 514/669 994/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> A Bend in the Imperial Road
<font color="pink"> You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you </font>
can see to the north and east. Fields of crops dot the hillsides
as you travel past. The farms here seem to be well maintained
and the few people you do see are hard at work tending their
crops or preparing for the next day. Far to the west you can
make out the greenery of a forest or woodlands. Far to the north
you see a line of snow covered mountains, to the east and north
the road leads through the rolling hills.

[Exits: north east]
A bundle of wooden planks has been lashed together into a raft.

<946/946 514/669 993/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> Alas, you cannot go that way.

<946/946 514/669 993/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> e
e
The Imperial Road
<font color="pink"> You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you </font>
can see to the north and south. You meander through rolling hills
that grow gradually steeper and less lush to the north. You see
next to no evidence of people, or animals. Far to the west you can
make out the greenery of a forest or woodlands. A line of snow
covered mountains rises to the north, while the road leads through
the rolling hills to the east and west. To the south you see the
burned out husk of a building.

[Exits: east south west]

<946/946 514/669 992/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> e
The Imperial Road
<font color="pink"> You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you </font>
can see to the north and south. You meander through rolling hills
that grow gradually steeper and less lush to the north. You see
next to no evidence of people, or animals. Far to the west you can
make out the greenery of a forest or woodlands. A line of snow
covered mountains rises to the north, while the road leads through
the rolling hills to the east and west.

[Exits: east west]

<946/946 514/669 991/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> A Bend in the Imperial Road
You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you can
<font color="pink">see to the south and west. Fields of crops dot the hillsides as you </font>
travel past. The farms here seem to be well maintained and the few
people you do see are hard at work tending their crops or preparing
for the next day. Far to the west you can make out the greenery of a
forest or woodlands. The road leads through the rolling hills to the
west and south.

[Exits: south west]

<946/946 514/669 990/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
The Imperial Road
You stand on a perfectly engineered road as far as you can see to
<font color="pink">the north and south. Fields of crops dot the hillsides as you </font>
travel past. The farms here seem to be well maintained and the
few people you do see are hard at work tending their crops or
preparing for the next day. Far to the west you can make out
the greenery of a forest or woodlands. Far to the north you see
a line of snow covered mountains, to the south the road leads
through the rolling hills.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 989/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s

<font color="lime">[SHADOW] Ophanelu: Oh I loathe him..</font>

<946/946 514/669 989/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
The Imperial Road
You stand on a perfectly engineered road as far as you can see to
<font color="pink">the north and south. Fields of crops dot the hillsides as you </font>
travel past. The farms here seem to be well maintained and the
few people you do see are hard at work tending their crops or
preparing for the next day. Far to the west you can make out
the greenery of a forest or woodlands. Far to the north you see
a line of snow covered mountains, to the south the road leads
through the rolling hills.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 988/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> The Imperial Road
<font color="pink"> You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you </font>
can see to the north and south. Fields of crops surround you and
<font color="pink">the occasional farmhouse peeks above the rolling hills as you </font>
travel past. The farms here seem to be well maintained and the
few people you do see are hard at work tending their crops or
preparing for the next day. Far to the north you see a line of
snow covered mountains, to the south the road leads through the
rolling hills.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 987/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> The Imperial Road
<font color="pink"> You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you </font>
can see to the north and south. Fields of crops surround you and
<font color="pink">the occasional farmhouse peeks above the rolling hills as you </font>
travel past. The farms here seem to be well maintained and the
few people you do see are hard at work tending their crops or
preparing for the next day. Far to the north you see a line of
snow covered mountains, to the south the road leads through the
rolling hills.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 986/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> Between Two Imperial Guard Towers
<font color="pink"> You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you </font>
can see to the north and south. Fields of crops surround you and
<font color="pink">the occasional farmhouse peeks above the rolling hills as you </font>
travel past. The farms here seem to be well maintained and the
few people you do see are hard at work tending their crops or
preparing for the next day. Far to the north you see a line of
snow covered mountains, to the south the road leads through the
rolling hills. Rising up to the east and west are two enormous
guard towers. The arrow slits on the second story look like the
eyes of two great sentries watching and guarding the Imperial Road.
Scaffolding encases the eastern tower, and workers swarm around it
like ants.

[Exits: north east south west]
A stocky duergar glares upwards here, arms crossed over his chest.

<946/946 514/669 985/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
Entrance to the Imperial Lands
You stand on a perfectly engineered road traveling as far as you can
see to the north. Fields of crops surround you and the occasional
farmhouse peeks above the rolling hills as you travel past. To the north
two large towers lie on each side of the road. The arrow slits on the second
story look like the eyes of two great sentries guarding the Imperial Road.
Far to the north you see a line of snow covered mountains, to the south
lies the beginning of a small village.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 984/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
s
s
Entrance to the Village of Balator
The trail is currently empty save for a few merchants and travelers
entering and leaving the village to the south. From your vantage point
you can see that the village is predominantly surrounded by fields of
various crops, no doubt belonging to the local farmers who come to Balator
to trade with villagers and merchants from the rest of Thera. To the west
lies a path leading through a forest. A small wooden sign, almost
completely obscured by foliage, is stuck in the ground just off the path
to the east.

[Exits: north south west]
A Centurion stands here collecting the tithe for the Empire.
A Centurion stands here collecting the tithe for the Empire.
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<946/946 514/669 983/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
<font color="pink">The centurion steps aside for you.</font>
<font color="pink">The centurion steps aside for you.</font>
On the Main Path through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, going about their business
and paying very little attention to you. To the west you can see a
marketplace and some stables can be seen to the east. The dirt path
continues both north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A greenish-brown pile of cloth blends with the ground here.
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<946/946 514/669 982/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, going about their business
and paying very little attention to you. To the west you can see a
private home and a blacksmith's forge can be seen to the east. The path
continues north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A villager passes by on their way about town.
A svirfneblin warrior student growls and attacks her opponent.
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<946/946 514/669 981/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, going about their business
and paying very little attention to you. To the west you can see the
only inn in these parts and a private home can be seen to the east.
The path continues to the north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A greenish-brown pile of cloth blends with the ground here.
A dark-elven warrior student tortures her opponent here.
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<946/946 514/669 980/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, going about their business
and paying very little attention to you. To the west you can see a
private home and a warrior's school can be seen to the east. There is a
large sign next to the path to the school. The path through Balator
continues north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A human warrior student trains in battle and tactics here.

<946/946 514/669 979/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, going about their business
and paying very little attention to you. You look to the east and west
hoping to see something of interest but only see private homes. This path
continues north and south as far as you can see.

[Exits: north east south west]
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<946/946 514/669 978/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, minding their own business
and paying very little attention to you. To the east and west you see
private homes. The path continues north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A villager passes by on their way about town.
<font color="cyan">Knuets tells you '<u>Greetins Shadow Lord.</u>'</font>

<946/946 514/669 977/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, going about their business
and paying very little attention to you. Many are headed to the west, where
you can see what appears to be a small temple and a few are headed to the
east, where you can see the barracks of the town watch. The path continues
north and south through Balator.

[Exits: north east south west]
Water splashes forth from an ornate fountain.
A human member of the Balator town watch keeps the peace here.
A cloud giant member of the Balator town watch is ready to smash criminals.
Gazing steadily to the north is a stern-looking human dressed in arcane
robes.

<946/946 514/669 976/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers and villagers pass by on their way through the town. To the
west you can see a smaller and less traveled path leading off into the
midst of a small grove of trees. To the east you can see a building with
many children entering and leaving it. The path continues north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A cloud giant member of the Balator town watch is ready to smash criminals.

<946/946 514/669 975/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> whois k
[42 Human Con] Kriis the Inceptor of Divination
[22 Arial Thi] Knuets the Trainee
[29 Felar Ran] Keiao the Dunestalker

<946/946 514/669 975/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> tell knuets Greetings, you wish the oath?
s
s
<font color="pink">You step out of the shadows.</font>
<font color="cyan">You tell Knuets '<u>Greetings, you wish the oath?</u>'</font>

<946/946 514/669 975/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers hurry through Balator, completely
<font color="pink">ignoring you. To the west you can see a private home. To the east you </font>
can see a store of some kind. The path continues north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]

<946/946 514/669 974/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, going about their business
and paying very little attention to you. This is apparently a more
residential section of the village, for to the east and west you see
private homes. The path, which is a little muddy here, continues north
and south.

[Exits: north east south west]
A villager passes by on their way about town.

<946/946 514/669 973/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
On the Main Path Through the Village
Travelers, merchants, and villagers pass by, going about their business
and paying very little attention to you. Trees and shrubberies are along
the path here and there. To the east and west you see private homes.
The path continues north and south.

[Exits: north east south west]

<946/946 514/669 972/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
Entrance to the Village of Balator
The trail is currently empty save for a few merchants and travelers
entering and leaving the village. From your vantage point you can see
that the village is predominantly surrounded by fields of various crops,
no doubt belonging to the local farmers who come to Balator to trade with
villagers and merchants from the rest of Thera. There is a sign by the road.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 971/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On a Dirt Road Just Outside Balator
You occasionally pass slower-moving merchants and travelers as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. While some are headed towards the
village of Balator to the north, and others are heading towards Hamsah
Mu'tazz to the south, none seem willing to take the time to stop and chat
with you or each other. Dense forest lies on each side of the road,
preventing easy travel to the east and west. Balator is just to the
north, and the road continues south towards Hamsah Mu'tazz.

[Exits: north south]
<font color="cyan">Knuets tells you '<u>Just wished you long life.</u>'</font>

<946/946 514/669 970/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On a Dirt Road South of Balator
You occasionally pass slower-moving merchants and travelers as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. While some are headed towards the
village of Balator to the north, and others are heading towards Hamsah
Mu'tazz to the south, none seem willing to take the time to stop and chat
with you or each other. Dense forest lies on each side of the road,
preventing easy travel to the east and west. The road leads
towards Balator to the north, and towards Hamsah Mu'tazz to the south.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 969/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv On a Dirt Road South of Balator
Ophanelu On a Dirt Road South of Balator

<946/946 514/669 969/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
s
On a Dirt Road South of Balator
You occasionally pass slower-moving merchants and travelers as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. While some are headed towards the
village of Balator to the north, and others are heading towards Hamsah
Mu'tazz to the south, none seem willing to take the time to stop and chat
with you or each other. Dense forest lies on each side of the road,
preventing easy travel to the east and west. Balator is a little ways to
the north, and the road continues south towards Hamsah Mu'tazz.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 968/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On a Dirt Road
You occasionally pass slower-moving merchants and travelers as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. While some are headed towards the
village of Balator to the north, and others are heading towards Hamsah
Mu'tazz to the south, none seem willing to take the time to stop and chat
with you or each other. Dense forest lies on each side of the road,
preventing easy travel to the east and west. Balator is further along
the road to the north, and Merchant's Road north of Hamsah Mu'tazz is to the
south.

[Exits: north south]

<946/946 514/669 967/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> On the Merchant's Road
You pass several small, slow-moving merchant caravans as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. Though it is heavily traffic, this
trail is far from exciting; indeed, the drab and repetitive scenery is quite
boring. It would seem safe to assume that it exists only to facilitiate
trade between the farming communites to the north and other parts of
Thera. Light forest lies on each side of the road. The road continues
both north and south, though both Balator and Hamsah Mu'tazz are too far
off for you to see from here.

[Exits: north south]
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<946/946 514/669 966/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized>
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.

<946/946 514/669 966/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> tell knuets Aye, many don't
<font color="cyan">You tell Knuets '<u>Aye, many don't</u>'</font>

<946/946 514/669 966/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
On the Merchant's Road
You pass several small, slow-moving merchant caravans as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. Though it is heavily traffic, this
trail is far from exciting; indeed, the drab and repetitive scenery is quite
boring. It would seem safe to assume that it exists only to facilitiate
trade between the farming communites to the north and other parts of
Thera. Light forest lies on each side of the road. The road continues
both north and south, though both Balator and Hamsah Mu'tazz are too far
off for you to see from here.

[Exits: north east south]
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<946/946 514/669 965/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
On the Merchant's Road
You pass several small, slow-moving merchant caravans as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. Though it is heavily traffic, this
trail is far from exciting; indeed, the drab and repetitive scenery is quite
boring. It would seem safe to assume that it exists only to facilitiate
trade between the farming communites to the north and other parts of
Thera. Light forest lies on each side of the road. The road continues
both north and south, though both Balator and Hamsah Mu'tazz are too far
off for you to see from here.

[Exits: north south]
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<946/946 514/669 964/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> where
On the Merchant's Road
You pass several small, slow-moving merchant caravans as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. Though it is heavily traffic, this
trail is far from exciting; indeed, the drab and repetitive scenery is quite
boring. It would seem safe to assume that it exists only to facilitiate
trade between the farming communites to the north and other parts of
Thera. Light forest lies on each side of the road. The road continues
both north and south, though both Balator and Hamsah Mu'tazz are too far
off for you to see from here.

[Exits: north south]
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.
<font color="cyan">Knuets tells you '<u>I was recruited already.</u>'</font>

<946/946 514/669 963/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
On the Merchant's Road
You pass several small, slow-moving merchant caravans as you make
your way along this well-traveled road. Though it is heavily traffic, this
trail is far from exciting; indeed, the drab and repetitive scenery is quite
boring. It would seem safe to assume that it exists only to facilitiate
trade between the farming communites to the north and other parts of
Thera. Light forest lies on each side of the road. The road continues
both north and south, though both Balator and Hamsah Mu'tazz are too far
off for you to see from here.

[Exits: north south]
A human sentry keeps watch over the Merchant's Road.

<946/946 514/669 962/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv On the Merchant's Road
Ophanelu On the Merchant's Road

<946/946 514/669 962/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> Outside the Gate of Yasaar
To the south of here following this road, a massive, arched gateway leads
into a large, desert city. A huge iron portcullis can be lowered and raised
within the portal to defend the city or allow the merchants and travelers
that use this road to enter. To the north the road leads into the dry,
sandy woods that lie beneath the foothills of distant mountains. Guards
walk the causeway above the city gates armed with bows.

[Exits: north east south west]
A sign points north towards Balator and the Imperial Lands.

<946/946 514/669 961/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> Inside the Gate of Yasaar
Between the walls of stone and iron spears that surround the northern reach
of the city sits the Gate of Yasaar, a high arch of carved stone and gilded
ornaments. Massive iron gates can be lowered and raised to block and permit
passage to the road leading north out of the city. A patio of stones laid
out in mandala patterns across the threshold extends for twenty paces into
the city into Yasir Row to the south. West of here lies the building of the
blacksmith. To the east lies a street bordered by beautiful gardens.

[Exits: north east south west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.
A guard stands here, watching the gate.

<946/946 514/669 952/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
s
Yasir Row
Beneath the flowering trees of the Garden District, Yasir Row leads north
of here to the Gate of Yasaar and south towards the city market. Servants
of the city nobility trot along the road running errands for their masters
who live in the elegant homes nestled in the parks to the east. To the
west, under the palace walls lies an armory in a lofty stone structure worn
with time. To the east, under the trees, an art dealer has set up shop in
a two story stone and wood building.

[Exits: north east south west]
A soldier of the Sultan's army stands here, on guard duty.
(Hide) A veiled woman stands quietly in the shadows, watching.

<946/946 514/669 950/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> Yasir Row
Trees stetch up over the stone and iron gates that border the road to
the east and hang over Yasir Row, casting fragrant blossoms down upon its
interlocking paving stones. Leading north around the Garden District,
the road guides passers by between the glory of the palace off to the west
and the homes and gardens of the wealthy to the other side. Just off the
road to the west a weaponsmith does business out of a redecorated military
post.

[Exits: north south west]

<946/946 514/669 948/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv Yasir Row
Ophanelu Yasir Row
Jsul The Southern Market Square

<946/946 514/669 948/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> s
The Northern Market Square
The crowds here swarm about in an endless stream of conversation, barker's
cries, curses, laughter, and shouting. Gossiping women gather around the
fountain to the south, refusing to give way to the surge of merchants,
sailors, and mercenaries that bring a wealth of gold and treasures to the
Sultan's city. To the north a wide road leads up towards the city's North
<font color="pink">Gate. Elsewhere the busy market thrives around you.</font>

[Exits: north east south west]
Jsul the duergar is here.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A merchant stands amidst a pile of hemp rugs, selling his wares.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.
Tied to a hitch, a camel stands here, spitting into the crowd.

<946/946 514/669 946/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized>
Jsul leaves west.

<946/946 514/669 946/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> reply Not by me
<font color="cyan">You tell Knuets '<u>Not by me</u>'</font>

<946/946 514/669 946/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Northern Market Square
Ophanelu The Northern Market Square

<946/946 514/669 946/999 24900 full 1 PM civilized> e
s
s
The Northeastern Market Square
Around you the chaos of the Market swells and surges. Barkers and
prophets compete in volume to gain your attention and your copper. To
the north a vegetable market opens up with local and imported goods.
From the east come the cries of animals being slaughtered by the butcher.
A pillar rises at the corner of the Square bearing a monstrous sandstone
lion, one paw raised before it. To the southwest the locals have gathered
around a grand fountain.

[Exits: north east south west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A man lies here in squalor, begging for food.
(White Aura) A woman in simple robes calls out for donations to the poor.

<946/946 530/669 997/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> The Eastern Market Square
Here you stand within the pandemonium of the Market of Hamsah Mu'tazz,
the desert's Proud Lion, the great Eastern Port. Merchants and traders from
near and far spill out of this tumultuous crowd into the surrounding
streets and alleys, dealing in livestock, textiles, jewels, and rare and
wonderful treasures. The din from the Market strikes you like a brick
but curiosity and wonder draws you into the crowd despite the deafening
noise. To the west a grand fountain adorns the Square. To the east
the steps of the city's library lead up and out of the chaos.

[Exits: north east south west]
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A perfumed woman dressed in a revealing shift eyes the crowd.
A humming man dressed in red and white linen is shopping here.
A woman leans on her cart full of textiles, speaking with other traders.

<946/946 530/669 995/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> e
e
The Southeastern Market Square
Mercenaries and heavily armed sailors linger in this region of the
Square, amid the merchants, traders, priests and porters. Above the
shops at the southern edge of the Square the cracked and leaning walls
of apartments overhang the noisy crowds. Laundry hangs out of reach far
overhead and seagulls stain the walls and overhangs, squawking at the
chaos below them.

[Exits: north east south west]
A man is here hauling a bundle of staves over his shoulder.
A quiet servant fades into the background.
A nomad trader walks the city streets.
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.
A stinking minotaur stands here, snorting with menace at those that pass.
A stinking minotaur stands here, snorting with menace at those that pass.
An overfed merchant from overseas wanders through the crowds.

<946/946 530/669 993/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> Eastern Al Abbas
The paved street called the Al Abbas winds between large warehouses and
crowded two- and three-story dwellings of clay, brick, and wood. Dark
windows overlook the crowds that churn on the street below and gulls watch
from the shingled roofs of the storage houses. From the trash-laden alleys
between the warehouses you see prostitutes and thugs gathered in the shadows.
To the west lies the city market. To the east the street leads towards the
docks. Crammed between the buildings to the south is an open bazaar.

[Exits: east south west]
A lazy alley cat lies here.

<946/946 530/669 991/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds
Shuffling crowds mill about in the collision of two busy streets just
east of the city market. Pack animals bray wild-eyed at the murmuring
and shouting sea of faces that stream by, the barkers that call out over
the masses, the thieves that are lifting a purse or two. To the north and
south the Street of Guilds spills away from the chaos into the relative
quiet of guild business. To the west the crowds grow dense and unruly.
To the east the merchant trade comes and goes to and from the docks.

[Exits: north east south west]
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.

<946/946 530/669 989/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> n
Street of Guilds
Winding along to the north and south, the narrow street of guilds is
thrown into shadow under the overhanging balconies and flowered trellis
work that looms above. To the south the crowds of the Al Abbas spill
onto this narrow route, cursing and pushing to get back into the street
to head to the market or the docks. To the east the austere structure of
the Guild of Tanners lies. To the west a guild of mages takes residence
in an elegant and sprawling mansion.

[Exits: north east south west]

<946/946 530/669 987/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> s
Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds
Shuffling crowds mill about in the collision of two busy streets just
east of the city market. Pack animals bray wild-eyed at the murmuring
and shouting sea of faces that stream by, the barkers that call out over
the masses, the thieves that are lifting a purse or two. To the north and
south the Street of Guilds spills away from the chaos into the relative
quiet of guild business. To the west the crowds grow dense and unruly.
To the east the merchant trade comes and goes to and from the docks.

[Exits: north east south west]
A dark-skinned sword-for-hire pushes his way through the crowds.

<946/946 530/669 985/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> e
e
Eastern Al Abbas
Along the crowded street of Al Abbas a jumble of disparate buildings
rush up to the sides of the roadway, a mixture of the sprawling warehouses
and industrial buildings that lie along the shoreline to the east and the
modest merchant and domestic worker homes to the west. Clay, stone and
tile rise up in uneven structures fortified with wood and dry mud, with
pale dust and sand everywhere. To the east the road leads towards the
docks. The crowds grow thicker to the west, where the market lies.

[Exits: east west]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.

<946/946 530/669 983/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> where
Eastern Al Abbas
The paving stones of this crooked road are worn smooth beneath heavily-
laden carts, the sandals of nomad traders, the boots of mercenaries, and
the stitched shoes and slippers of visiting merchants. Tenements spring
up at the feet of warehouses to the south, the sound of laborers toiling
in the shipyards and babies crying from darkened rooms above you. In
between the storehouses to the north sits the dockmaster's house and
meager garden. To the west the Al Abbas continues towards the crowded
city market. To the east it leads towards the docks.

[Exits: east west]
<font color="pink">An alley cat sits here watching you.</font>
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A leprous beggar shuffles around here, begging for food.

<font color="pink"><946/946 530/669 981/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv Eastern Al Abbas
Ophanelu Eastern Al Abbas

<946/946 530/669 981/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> e
n
Street of Dahab
Two roads of paved stone intersect: the Street of Dahab leads north
and south where sea meets sand, the waves from the east lapping at the short
stone walls that keep it from creating sinkholes in the road; the Eastern Al
Abbas leads west into the heart of the city and east into the docks and har-
bor of Hamsah Mu'tazz. The brine-filled air sweeps in from the sea, gulls
drifting in on the breeze to perch on the crush of warehouses, taverns and
brothels that loom at the water's edge.

[Exits: north east south west]
A nomad trader walks the city streets.

<946/946 530/669 979/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> n

A swarthy sailor has arrived.

<946/946 530/669 979/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> Street of Dahab
The sand and salt-stained street of huge stone blocks leads along the
shoreside here. At the road's edge, to the east, the waters of the Dragon
Sea lap at the wall of stone that drops down to a short beach below. To
the west the sound of music and voices drifts out of a weathered inn
crammed between dark and dirty warehouses. A battered sign swings in the
ocean air outside the inn. Sailors and merchants pass by heading north
along the road or south towards the docks.

[Exits: north south west]
A dirty seagull hops through the crowd searching for scraps of food.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.

<946/946 530/669 977/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> Street of Dahab
Sailors come and go on this shoreside street that leads along the
coastline to the east where the vessels of this wealthy port weigh anchor.
Many venture into the supply house to the west or cart loads of fish and
mussels to the market north of here. Soldiers bearing the colors of the
Sultan stare down at the crowds from the watch tower to the northeast. The
road continues north towards a cul-de-sac and south towards the docks.

[Exits: north south west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A meek serving woman carries on her master's business.

<946/946 530/669 975/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> w
Supply Storehouse
The hardwood floor of this large shop is worn so smooth that sand
has been scattered along the floor to provide better traction. Supplies
for both merchant caravans and ships are stocked here at the best prices
available in Hamsah Mu'tazz. A caged monkey hanging above the main counter
squawks at those that come and go, occasionally throwing feces at those
that tease him. Cool ocean air blows in through the high windows along
the storefront.

[Exits: east west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
Filling orders with fluid ease, Mistress Meshech is ready to serve.

<946/946 530/669 974/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> e
n
Street of Dahab
Sailors come and go on this shoreside street that leads along the
coastline to the east where the vessels of this wealthy port weigh anchor.
Many venture into the supply house to the west or cart loads of fish and
mussels to the market north of here. Soldiers bearing the colors of the
Sultan stare down at the crowds from the watch tower to the northeast. The
road continues north towards a cul-de-sac and south towards the docks.

[Exits: north south west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A meek serving woman carries on her master's business.

<946/946 530/669 973/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> North End of the Street of Dahab
The street ends here in a circular cul-de-sac of heavy stone blocks. To
the east a tower overlooks the sea, the city wall along the shore leading
up to its north side. A few stone steps to the north lead into an undecorated
stone barracks, the Sultan's guards coming and going through the doors as
their shifts require. From the west the heavy stink of fresh fish emanates
from an open-air market. The street continues south towards the docks.

[Exits: north [east] south west]
A dirty seagull hops through the crowd searching for scraps of food.

<946/946 530/669 971/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> w
The Fish Market
Across the watered-down trays that hang beneath the striped canopies
lie piles of fish and mussels, pulled in by the fishermen of the city. Boys
with buckets and old men with nets push past you on their way to and from
the small fishing boats that bob in the water to the southeast. Netting
hangs from the clay tiled roof suspended above the canopies, keeping the
sea birds at bay. The heavy scent of salt and fish threatens to overwhelm
you with its intensity.

[Exits: east]
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
Cassandra stands proudly over her selection.

<946/946 530/669 969/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> e
North End of the Street of Dahab
The street ends here in a circular cul-de-sac of heavy stone blocks. To
the east a tower overlooks the sea, the city wall along the shore leading
up to its north side. A few stone steps to the north lead into an undecorated
stone barracks, the Sultan's guards coming and going through the doors as
their shifts require. From the west the heavy stink of fresh fish emanates
from an open-air market. The street continues south towards the docks.

[Exits: north [east] south west]
A dirty seagull hops through the crowd searching for scraps of food.

<946/946 530/669 967/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> s
s
Street of Dahab
Sailors come and go on this shoreside street that leads along the
coastline to the east where the vessels of this wealthy port weigh anchor.
Many venture into the supply house to the west or cart loads of fish and
mussels to the market north of here. Soldiers bearing the colors of the
Sultan stare down at the crowds from the watch tower to the northeast. The
road continues north towards a cul-de-sac and south towards the docks.

[Exits: north south west]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A sailor wanders through the crowds.
A meek serving woman carries on her master's business.

<946/946 530/669 965/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> Street of Dahab
The sand and salt-stained street of huge stone blocks leads along the
shoreside here. At the road's edge, to the east, the waters of the Dragon
Sea lap at the wall of stone that drops down to a short beach below. To
the west the sound of music and voices drifts out of a weathered inn
crammed between dark and dirty warehouses. A battered sign swings in the
ocean air outside the inn. Sailors and merchants pass by heading north
along the road or south towards the docks.

[Exits: north south west]
A dirty seagull hops through the crowd searching for scraps of food.
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.

<946/946 530/669 963/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> w
Common Room of the Drunken Efreeti Inn
Here in the common room of the Inn you find log-filled hearths at either
end of the hall, the western end littered with pallets where travelers with-
out private rooms bed for the night. Cloaks and bedrolls hang from pegs
set into the wall beside the mantle. A crude mosaic before the hearth
depicts a devilish figure skipping with a tankard in one hand and a pipe in
the other. Open windows let sunlight spill into this bare-rafter room, the
fresh air a mix of brine, hot tar, and fish. Stairs lead up to the second
floor and a bar room opens up to the north.

[Exits: north east up]
A commoner of Hamsah Mu'tazz stands here wrapped in colorful clothes.
A battle hardened storm giant stands here awaiting the coming invasion.

<946/946 530/669 961/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> list
<font color="pink">You can't do that here.</font>

<946/946 530/669 961/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> n
The Drunken Efreeti Inn
The smell of cooking meat and fresh-baked bread rises from the plates
of the travelers, sailors, and merchants that are dining here at the Inn
during the daylight hours. At the east end of the room a raised platform
serves as a stage for bards and story tellers. A couple of young women work
at cleaning up the bar for the crowds due that night as the bartender pours
out chilled wines and sweet arak for those that are dining here.

[Exits: south]
Reciting tales of wonder, a bard is here plucking an old zither.
Grizzled Habib works the bar here.
Dining on the fine fare of the bar, a young man sits here chatting.
A pretty young woman drinks with the fishermen here.
An old man dressed in faded clothes sits here, smoking.
A woman dressed in the dark garb of Arkham sits here, drinking.
A lightly-armored man sits here, glaring around the room.

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> list
[Lv Price] Item (Type)
[ 1 240] a room key engraved with a "1" (key)
[ 1 21] a cup of almond-flavored camel's milk (drink container)
[ 1 9] a shot of arak (drink container)
[ 1 25] a cup of spiced wine (drink container)
[ 1 600] a sizzling plate of spicy lamb (food)
[ 1 15] some seaweed (food)

<font color="cyan">The bartender tells you '<u>Would you like to browse anything further?</u>'</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> 'You wish lamb?
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>You wish lamb?</u>'</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> wo
<font color="pink">You have 2 gold, 41 silver, and 12 copper, which is worth 2832 copper.</font>
<font color="pink">You have 527700 experience and need 24900 more experience to gain a rank.</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized>
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
<font color="blue">Ophanelu says '<u>Ohh yes.</u>'</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> buy wine
buy wine
The bartender smiles his most charming smile.
The bartender nods.
The bartender leaves through the curtain behind the bar.
The bartender returns a moment later with a cup of spiced wine.
<font color="pink">You haggle the price down to 16 copper.</font>
<font color="pink">You buy a cup of spiced wine.</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> The bartender smiles his most charming smile.
The bartender nods.
The bartender leaves through the curtain behind the bar.
The bartender returns a moment later with a cup of spiced wine.
<font color="pink">You haggle the price down to 15 copper.</font>
<font color="pink">You buy a cup of spiced wine.</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">Ophanelu says '<u>This is the finest!</u>'</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> give wine oph
<font color="pink">You give a cup of spiced wine to Ophanelu.</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> buy lamb
buy lamb
The bartender smiles his most charming smile.
The bartender leaves through the curtain behind the bar.
The bartender returns a moment later with steaming dish of meat.
<font color="pink">You haggle the price down to 370 copper.</font>
<font color="pink">You buy a sizzling plate of spicy lamb.</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> The bartender smiles his most charming smile.
The bartender leaves through the curtain behind the bar.
The bartender returns a moment later with steaming dish of meat.
<font color="pink">You haggle the price down to 351 copper.</font>
<font color="pink">You buy a sizzling plate of spicy lamb.</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized>
Looking quite pleased, Ophanelu beams with pride at her recent success.

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> give lamb oph
<font color="pink">You give a sizzling plate of spicy lamb to Ophanelu.</font>

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<946/946 530/669 960/999 24900 full 2 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<946/946 544/669 999/999 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
It looks to be snack time. Ophanelu nibbles idly on a sizzling plate of spicy lamb.

<946/946 544/669 999/999 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
Ophanelu finishes eating a sizzling plate of spicy lamb.

<946/946 544/669 999/999 24900 full 3 PM civilized>
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] Cila: Darkness and Order.</font>

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized> emote wraps his hand and winecup around Ophanelus' hand to drink.

A thousand weekping virgins call out in anguish as the Shadow Lord Zridv Zerislov makes his choice in Ophanelu.

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized> Zridv wraps his hand and winecup around Ophanelus' hand to drink.

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
Ophanelu chuckles politely.

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized> drink wine
<font color="pink">You drink wine from a cup of spiced wine.</font>
<font color="pink">You feel tipsy.</font>
<font color="pink">You are full.</font>

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
Zeteget Inside the Bahiyaa Gate
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Our lords do have a sense of humor.</u>'

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized> whis They do
You whisper '<u>They do</u>'

<946/946 556/669 999/999 24900 full 4 PM civilized> whis I think they guess small
You whisper '<u>I think they guess small</u>'
Ophanelu steps out of the shadows.
Ophanelu drinks wine from a cup of spiced wine.

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized> chuckle
<font color="pink">You chuckle politely.</font>

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
Ophanelu drinks wine from a cup of spiced wine.

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized> 'probably ten's of thousands
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>probably ten's of thousands</u>'</font>

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized> wink
<font color="pink">You wink suggestively.</font>

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
Ophanelu drinks wine from a cup of spiced wine.

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
Ophanelu narrows her eyes dangerously.

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>II haavee tiimee foor thaat.</u>'

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
<font color="lime">[EMPIRE] the Imperial Warlock: Our conquest is yet assured, though Cila leaves us.</font>

<946/946 579/669 999/999 24900 full 5 PM civilized>
Ophanelu whispers '<u>Theey leeft oouut thee faact thaat maany oof thee viirgiinss weeree meen.</u>'
<font color="pink">You feel susceptible to magic again.</font>

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
Zeteget has arrived.

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
Zeteget bows deeply.

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> 'Blade!
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>Blade!</u>'</font>

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg In the River Canal
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets The Center of Market Square
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
Thercic nods.

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> buy wine
The bartender smiles his most charming smile.
The bartender nods.
The bartender leaves through the curtain behind the bar.
The bartender returns a moment later with a cup of spiced wine.
<font color="pink">You haggle the price down to 16 copper.</font>
<font color="pink">You buy a cup of spiced wine.</font>

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">Ophanelu says '<u>AAh, greeaat tiimiing blaadee.</u>'</font>

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg North Khalid Road
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets The Center of Market Square
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<946/946 601/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> martialtrance
A feeling of deadly serenity washes through you as you slip into a martial trance.

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
<font color="pink">A mischievous look in her eye, Ophanelu grins at you.</font>

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg In the River Canal
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets The Eastern Market Square
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> give wine zet
<font color="pink">You give a cup of spiced wine to Zeteget.</font>

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg In the River Canal
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> buy lamb
The bartender smiles his most charming smile.
The bartender leaves through the curtain behind the bar.
The bartender returns a moment later with steaming dish of meat.
<font color="pink">You haggle the price down to 370 copper.</font>
<font color="pink">You buy a sizzling plate of spicy lamb.</font>

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> give lamb zet
<font color="pink">You give a sizzling plate of spicy lamb to Zeteget.</font>

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> wher
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg Yasir Row
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah The Center of Market Square
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> where

Zeteget drinks wine from a cup of spiced wine.
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah The Center of Market Square
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> 'Welcome
<font color="cyan">You say '<u>Welcome</u>'</font>

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg Street of Guilds
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah The Center of Market Square
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> eq
You are using:
<worn on finger> an onyx ring enscribed with the mark of the Emperor
<worn on finger> a gold wedding band
<worn around neck> a forest colored cloak
<worn around neck> a sandy-brown desert cloak
<worn on body> a dragon embroidered red coat
<worn on head> (Glowing) (Humming) a darkened helm
<worn on legs> ---
<worn on feet> a pair of spike-toed boots
<worn on hands> a pair of eog-lined gauntlets
<worn on arms> a pair of silver-gray armguards
<worn about body> a skin from the snow leopard
<worn about waist> a polished mithril girth
<worn around wrist> the Bracelet of Charms
<worn around wrist> a brass dragonscale bracer
<mainhand wielded> (Humming) the Sword of Darkness
<worn as shield> a shield from the hide of a snow worm

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> where
<font color="pink">People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg Street of Guilds
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah The Center of Market Square
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets Intersection of Eastern Al Abbas and the Street of Guilds
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized>
<font color="blue">Ophanelu says '<u>IIgbaah..</u>'</font>

<1246/1246 551/669 999/999 24900 full 6 PM civilized> af
You are affected by:
Skill: '<u>dark vision</u>' for 61 hours.
Skill: '<u>sneak</u>' for 45 hours.
Skill: '<u>martial trance</u>' for 23 hours.
Skill: '<u>detect hidden</u>' for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>heightened awareness</u>' for 5 hours.
Skill: '<u>martial trance</u>' modifies hp by 300 for 4 hours.
Skill: '<u>martial trance</u>' modifies wisdom by 4 for 4 hours.
Skill: '<u>piercing gaze</u>' for 0 hours.

<1246/1246 563/669 999/999 24900 full 7 PM civilized> where

<font color="blue">Ophanelu says '<u>IIss ssoort oof cloossee by.</u>'</font>

<font color="pink"><1246/1246 563/669 999/999 24900 full 7 PM civilized> People near you:</font>
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Thukorg North End of the Street of Guilds
Zeteget The Drunken Efreeti Inn
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Igbah Courtyard Before the Library of Hamsah Mu'tazz
<font color="yellow"><b>(PK)</b></font> Zridv The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Knuets Street of Guilds
Thercic The Drunken Efreeti Inn
Ophanelu The Drunken Efreeti Inn

<font color="blue"><1246/1246 563/669 999/999 24900 full 7 PM civilized> Zeteget says '<u>I didn't have time to buy a gift.</u>'</font>

<1246/1246 563/669 999/999 24900 full 7 PM civilized> where

From the towers of the Great Temple, bells ring out.
The time for evening prayer begins.

<1246/1246 563/669 999/999 24900 full 7 PM civilized>
Zeteget finishes eating a sizzling plate of spicy lamb.
Subject Author Views Posted

Zridv's wedding - I think its edited correctly. part 1

minyar 639 January 27, 2008 10:43AM

Sweet roleplay, and some questions...

Yhorian(VIP) 394 January 27, 2008 03:06PM

Answer

minyar 269 February 01, 2008 01:22PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 37
Record Number of Users: 59 October 25, 2015
Record Number of Guests: 341 February 12, 2018