You miss the point. No one is afraid of one lone elf bard until she brings her neuro/summon cronies. Even one that is stacked.

August 23, 2008 08:51PM
Now that both have deleted... well, more will be rolled to take their place.

Just because the shaman MAY have sucked and the everyone and their mom figured out svs para makes the bad neuro uberfreeze far less lengthy once it actually does punch through hero saves, didn't make them harmless.

Plus no one is going to stack both enough svs mental and svs spell/para to fight all three at the same time. This probably wasn't intentional on their part (rather if it was they might have used an actual warrior to lag) but it came out to be a nasty triple-threat that was impossible to gear for. With how stacked Seyrianna's ganking got her, just using resist mental wasn't going to actually give anyone a chance to kill her once all three descended on them. (though I do understand she got lax on teh healing and let macha and teh shaman die once or twice)

however yes, that a paladin can do it all by their lonesome with a better chance of all the necessary tools to do so more likely to fall into place than a shapeshifter to get the perfect 4th tier combo, stinks like manure as well.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/23/2008 08:57PM by Scrimbul.
Subject Author Views Posted

Why so afraid of Seyriannia?

LogFiend 608 August 23, 2008 05:07PM

Ok, what would have happened if she was there?

dragomir 379 August 24, 2008 03:42AM

You miss the point. No one is afraid of one lone elf bard until she brings her neuro/summon cronies. Even one that is stacked.

Scrimbul 339 August 23, 2008 08:51PM

Were I an enemy, I'd be terribly afraid of that lone elf bard. n/t

vortex_magus 240 August 23, 2008 09:16PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 94
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022