Grason deleted.

August 05, 2016 06:50PM
My first shapeshifter in the (16? Jesus!) years I've been playing.

As a defense major with mongoose, I wasn't able to do anything other than admire the bandwagon, which really chafes as a nexus. For solo gameplay, PVE or PVP, I could not get my mongoose/tiger (and no regen form) to work, and even getting wands was a pain in the ass. I had hoped mongoose would be as badass as it was in the old days, but it people are right when they say it isn't as good as it once was, and the defensive enlivens didn't give tiger the defense I'd hoped would make up for its offensive shortcomings.

I met a lot of really pleasant people in Nexus, but the only person who I felt tried to engage me in an IC way ws Muuk-fooking-sube giving me some Imperial-duergar appropriate shittalk. Muck, I really hadn't had any personal gripe against you, but when I began hunting naked it was because your lackeys had, like so many piranha, emptied half of a person's corpse, and I'll be damned if I was going to let them sell my silver dragon gear just to help fund the bandwagon. I like Empire, but I hate how as soon as there is a council half the mud swears the oath and hopes for a tour of the Inferno. Good luck despite my gripes about human nature.

Oh, and as for running naked? I had hoped it would help the tiger dodge better (didn't notice that it changed anything), but it was liberating to aggressively engage people without worrying about some lowbie oath stealing my shit. I had many more fights and doubled the (pathetically low) number of pks I had to my name. I deleted when my bank account and was empty and my coins were gone, and the four imperials I fought in my last bout were more than happy to oblige me in relieving my nearly empty corpse of everything of value.

Tchuss.
Subject Author Views Posted

Grason deleted.

Quixotic 580 August 05, 2016 06:50PM

Re: Grason deleted.

wasted 283 August 24, 2016 01:01PM

mongoose and lemur suck. they're so crappy compared to the bygone days. nt

The Forsaken(VIP) 248 August 05, 2016 07:16PM

I know. I miss the old mongoose. I'm glad I got to play one, at least. NT

Sam 234 August 05, 2016 07:40PM

:( But super glad you are still playing. Back to rager town? NT

Sam 253 August 05, 2016 06:54PM

Shoot me a PM and we'll talk builds. (n/t)

Quixotic 285 August 05, 2016 06:57PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 100
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022