Full goodbyes copied from officials

January 11, 2017 04:05PM
I started this character with no real role or direction. I pledged as an acolyte, than later changed my mind and went Maran. I was honestly glad I made that choice. It forced me to take part in the Hero PK I stay away from all the time. I learned alot. So much. I'm beginning to see why I would get so frustrated when I could dominate middle ranged but suck at Hero, the dynamics are just so, different. Everyone's build is fleshed out fully functional. And there's a huge difference in the availability of preps.

The very reason for this character was give Bron some support, but then that asshole deleted . Despite my best efforts, I had trouble getting fully into the character. My best and most notable character to date. Leader, I finally broke the 200 hour mark. Heck of a lot of interaction. I suppose starting without a real direction, it just isn't helpful to finding direction. I tried so hard with Ignolmeer (THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, BTW!) to get into her. It's the main reason I went for a the religion.

So, on to the goodbyes.

Imms - First and foremost. Ignolmeer. Thank you for the talks. Thank you for the Leader spot. Just, thank you for everything. I enjoyed every talk, and will one day come back with an actual fleshed out character.

And now the unpleasnt Imm. The one that dealt with that OOC freakout I had. I am so, so sorry, to both you and Sevina. I've been stressed lately, just started an anti-depressant, just woke up, hadn't smoked yet. It all just worked out soooo perfectly wrong.

Fortress

Garonav - Man I really wish we had been together more later in your life. I think we could've done great things.

Aiwin - I enjoyed the amount of killing the soul we did. And when you logged on I knew #### was going down. It was always fun, and a pleasure. I really hope everything works itself out for you.

Natesthal - It was a pleasure watching you level and make it to Marshall. Ignolmeer actually dropped in on a conversation where Kleiran was venting to me about Aiwin not being around, and he asked us who we thought should take it. Both of us suggested you, just so you know.

Freun - Was always a pleasure. But seriously, elf spear/pole? I mean if that's your cup of tea. You still did well in most situations, though.

Kleiran - Oh man were we a force. If only Naz/Glik weren't a greater force. Ah well, it happens. I enjoyed our talks and the things we did together. I wish our plans worked out better.

Merzol - I really wish our summon/dig thing actually worked out. Keep them stuck there with the web and the vortex above. Oh well, sad panda.

Krobror - Sorry you lost defiance soon after getting it. It is one of the most powerful weapons in the game, though. Hope you got to enjoy having it, at least.

Aea - Where did you go? We missed you!

If I'm forgetting anyone, let me know. I ended up seeing so many forties. These are just the ones I spent the most time with.

Enemies:

Velenkoth - REally sad we never had that talk. I won't mention what it would've been about, but if you want to PM me, bloodmoon on DIO's.

Naz - You made me so frustrated. so, so frustrated. I wasted a full barrier wand setting up a fight with you and glik on eastern. Then Zinz showed up and ####ed my entire battle plan, so I had to dip early. Woe is me. Sad we never actually RP'd.

Glik - Besides Naz you killed me the most. Everytime I thought I had a chance, you had something up your sleeve. And yup, screw Beatrize's mace. Just screw it.

To be honest, I'm really tired and my family just showed up, so I'm gonna cut these short. I know there were so many more enemies I saw, I swear if you say something I'll respond.
Subject Author Views Posted

So I deleted Sephira...

bloodmoon 668 January 08, 2017 03:39PM

Full goodbyes copied from officials

bloodmoon 468 January 11, 2017 04:05PM

Something else I want to mention...

bloodmoon 389 January 09, 2017 11:02AM

Re: So I deleted Sephira...

Bryntor 431 January 09, 2017 04:39AM

Glad I could make your time more enjoyable!

bloodmoon 387 January 09, 2017 04:42AM

Wish we could have run together. Good job by you, Bloodmoon! NT

Sam 312 January 08, 2017 04:56PM

You're the reason I rolled

bloodmoon 459 January 08, 2017 05:19PM

Well, you discovered something most of my girlfriends realized :)

Sam 409 January 09, 2017 02:54AM

You are Ashley Katchadourian

bloodmoon 374 January 09, 2017 03:49AM

Haha, same shit happened to me. Well played. n/t

jalim 340 January 08, 2017 06:47PM

I'm uncertain if this well played is aimed at me for...

bloodmoon 369 January 09, 2017 05:08AM

No I really liked the character and I rolled up to support Same's dwarf because he was dying so bad. n/t

jalim 310 January 09, 2017 11:25AM

Oh, well thanks man. I appreciate it. (n/t)

bloodmoon 327 January 09, 2017 12:43PM

Oddly enough, only had like 16 PK deaths in 170 hrs. Which is not many for me :) NT

Sam 335 January 09, 2017 11:37AM

You did good kid.

Rhyaldrin 412 January 08, 2017 03:42PM

Thanks, man.

bloodmoon 421 January 08, 2017 03:49PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 109
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022