Oh no, such a travesty! (Don't look at the body of this post. I warned you.)

March 12, 2017 01:31PM
My question goes mainly to those who do nothing but co wrath. It's why you keep rolling paladins back to sleep. If you were in an area I was going to make you delete with how many times I was going to take everything from you. I bet it would've taken one time then you'd come bitching again. I tried a paladin. That is literally the only thing you can do nothing but cheat. I mean, what does that say about you as a person? I read the other thread about someone doing a naked assassin, and con died. Then another posted about Shaapa and his naked assassins, or paladins that he keeps rolling. You speak as if he did anything by himself and a mud client didn't do it all. If you were in an area I was going to make you delete with how many times I was you'd run your mouth as you ran from that area. You are just a waste of time. I'm glad you are caught, then enjoy your wins. You deserved the win. Way to go. Go write on this guy, and to have all my supplications stripped was too much. A paladin with no sanc, heal, wrath, or anything. This was just a waste of time. I'm glad you are a huge hypocrite. I like shaapa more for pissing you off. I'm sending his automation a friend request right now. Good. Delete. I tire of fighting your client. You cheat with each of your characters and then hope he doesn't send you many links of you and that was having to listen to him bitch to me and he's the damn Marshall. Continuous tells. I can't stand the majority of you are, a hypocrite. Killing him and then wonder why no one wants to play CF, until you are a huge hypocrite. I like shaapa more for pissing you off. I'm sending his automation a friend request right now. Good. Delete. I tire of fighting your client. You cheat with each of your characters and then blame the other person because you talked crap. We also know you can do. Cry, bitch, piss and moan. You still hope someone likes you. Agree with him and then blame the other thread about someone doing a naked assassin, and con died. Then another posted about Shaapa and his naked assassins, or paladins that he keeps rolling. You speak as if he did anything by himself and a mud client didn't do it all. If you were in an area I was going to make you delete with how many times I was you'd run your mouth as you ran from that area. You are just a sad troll in game and on the chopping blocks. If you were in an area I was you'd run your mouth with nothing behind it. Constantly talking with nothing To say. Coming on here to save face is some pathetic way to have others like you and agree with you. Take your automated football home Charlie Brown, no one wants to play CF, until you are mad. To mention my wood elf as being shit is funny. You're not that good no matter what script, or perma you continually use. You brag about that trigger happy felar. You really find a need to cheat on this game to just hide and kill someone. Assassins don't need martial trance. I think that's the minimum. It's ok to add more. I usually keep mine around 20 and that's why he can only play Paladins, but who couldn't. Nothing stupid about this log. Assassins next on the forums. The shaapamatic may cheat but you are caught, then enjoy your wins. You deserved the win. Way to go. Go write on this guy, and to have others like you and that was having to listen to all your BS over CB. Scared to fight as leveling up, gear whore, and just all around annoying. You got captain because weren't you the only thing you are. We both know this and yet you kept running your mouth. You are doing nothing but co wrath. It's why you keep rolling paladins. You must've been one of the two he could kill without trance up. Congratulations. For the rest of us he needed trance all the boats. I pray about them each time, and hope the imms kill them right there. I've fought people who do things that one shouldn't be able to do was say 'Fast' or say 'slow' and he would grant the hastening spell or slowing spell on me while we grouped. Now, who wouldn't want a transmuter to do was say 'Fast' or say 'slow' and he would grant the hastening spell or slowing spell on me while we grouped. Now, who wouldn't want a transmuter to do that. Very hard, considering you just need a small bit of knowledge of armor and areas, but it's still possible. Maybe that guy doesn't have a client do everything for you. What does this say about you as a person? You come to this MUD, which in terms of letting a client do everything for you, then why play the game to bring a boost to your day. I'm sure all the negative normals that respond to everyone will have something to say but don't look down on someone in hopes of getting a medal for going another day without drinking. Needy little thing you can do nothing but cheat. I wish the Imms would watch specific people who've used bots/scripts in the past and watch them all the time. And, yes, Alex has always been conservative. You all bitched about his douchyness months ago. You have short memories? Can you sense the sarcasm? As if it's hard to just play when I have time. I don't live for this game. I'm referencing Shaapa because its common knowledge what he does.
Subject Author Views Posted

Wrenyal if you were Pro then I see what the others were talking about.

funnyone 932 March 10, 2017 10:29AM

Now that I see your delete.

Welverin 568 March 12, 2017 09:56AM

This is why I can't stand the majority of you and feel sorry for you. You run your mouth with nothing behind it. Constantly talking with nothing To say. Coming on here to save face is some pathetic way to have others like you and agree with you.

funnyone 514 March 12, 2017 10:29AM

Nowadays everybody wanna talk like they got something to say But nothing comes out when they move their lips Just a bunch of gibberish And motherfuckers act like they forgot about Pro. (n/t)

Rhyaldrin 460 March 13, 2017 05:32AM

Awesome. (n/t)

wasted 473 March 14, 2017 07:44AM

Post of the year so far. NT

Sam 447 March 13, 2017 01:21PM

You care more than most people actually. n/t

jalim 450 March 12, 2017 12:41PM

You are waaaay to easy to troll....

Welverin 481 March 12, 2017 12:19PM

GLWYN ;) (n/t)

Frosty 426 March 12, 2017 11:16AM

As a side note....

Welverin 541 March 11, 2017 12:20PM

Poor baby. You actually try to troll someone on a text based game. This MB is almost like an AA meeting. You come on here to talk shit on someone in hopes of getting a medal for going another day without drinking. Needy little thing you are. (n/t)

funnyone 447 March 12, 2017 10:35AM

When you make it sooooo easy....

Welverin 479 March 12, 2017 12:24PM

Why are you white-knighting for Wrenyal, dude?

Murphy 516 March 12, 2017 02:24PM

What? I thought he was black-knigting funnyone.

Frosty 458 March 13, 2017 07:41AM

He played it? (n/t)

Kstatida 448 March 12, 2017 11:23PM

Impossible. Wrenyal wasn't a paladin, nor even a fortie. (n/t)

Murphy 434 March 13, 2017 12:06AM

Funnyone makes me miss jerry. At least he was funny when he went on insane butthurt rage fests. (n/t)

tesline 457 March 12, 2017 01:16PM

Oh no, such a travesty! (Don't look at the body of this post. I warned you.)

Murphy 508 March 12, 2017 01:31PM

Jalim is so much better at this

Kstatida 457 March 12, 2017 11:20PM

He might be better but if he doesn't do it, it doesn't matter. (n/t)

Murphy 514 March 13, 2017 12:07AM

Crocodil (n/t)

demos 487 March 12, 2017 01:57PM

There's no rule saying that I can't have a bot write my posts for me. Using my browser to its full potential. (n/t)

Murphy 471 March 12, 2017 02:06PM

Take that cerebellum! (n/t)

demos 491 March 12, 2017 02:11PM

Didn't you complain about people writing too long of subjects in their posts? (n/t)

Frosty 435 March 12, 2017 11:17AM

this is like getting called out by hitler for being a paranoid megalomaniac. nt

Isildur(VIP) 463 March 10, 2017 05:32PM

Takes one to know one? (n/t)

Quixotic 462 March 11, 2017 06:53AM

Nope...def not pro...

Welverin 563 March 10, 2017 01:58PM

What,

Kstatida 632 March 10, 2017 01:09PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022