Viviana done

June 08, 2017 05:51PM
Saw people complaining on QHCF about hell eq, decided that killing pitfiends and shit was about the only thing left in CF in regards to benchmarks. Decided to roll up Viv and see if i could join in on the fun. As the group leaders fell off, I decided it was time for me to hang it up. Kotu, I was excited to join in on the hell goodness and was absolutely pissed when you deleted after that fight at the fortress.

Fortress: Hunsodin: Epic fucking fights man, empowered/virtued/maran monks are a beast, it was like I wasnt even playing the same game. You rocked me left and right.

Empire: Glikhardiz: Thanks for the promotions and the tutorials, its not like I wasnt aware of all that shit, I'm just to lazy to go after it.
Kotu: Eat ass for deleting, I've never been on the good side of an Ausie perma, thought I was gonna get it done this time.

Um something high priest: Saw you online 3 times, healer/bard make a shit group for killing anything remotely challenging.

Trib: Uds/V fire giant: Thanks for helping, you guys werent really into PVE which is what this comedic imperial bard was built for.

Battle: Svirf rager guy, that tattoo showed me whats up. Good times!

Imms: Punish less, interact and reward more. You are no longer the gate keepers to a vibrant world, you are now keeping a legacy alive, act like it!

Jalim: Great thieving as always

Much love.

Parv
Subject Author Views Posted

Viviana done

kadsuane 1056 June 08, 2017 05:51PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 95
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022