Vahrtznif role chapter 5

August 07, 2017 02:54PM
Vahrtznif took a step onto the Bridge of Sorrows, and watched as the world turned to blackness around him. Now, Vahrtznif could see only a few steps ahead of himself. He heard scurrying from behind, and he turned around quickly to face the potential danger. A figured grabbed his lapels and pulled him close. “The rainbow, i-i-it faded away, faded away!” Lunky’s brow was pouring sweat, and his widely-opened eyes darted back and forth and then back again, but once more forth, don’t blink now because they darted back one last time, never maintaining eye contact with Vahrtznif. Lunky released him, speeding off into the distance. “Wow,” thought Vahrtznif, “I’ve never seen eyes do a disco quite like that.”

Walking slowly and carefully, Vahrtznif couldn’t quite figure out what was so sorrowful about the bridge. At that moment, an owl swooped past his face. “Hoot! Hoot!” meowed Vahrtznif. The owl replied in a low tone, “Boo Hoot. Boo hoot hoot.” It immediately became obvious why the bridge was called the Bridge of Sorrows; only sad owls lived there.

It seems like Vahrtznif had been walking for hours. With each step, he began feeling more and more hopeless. “What is this boon? It is more like a boo hoon. I wish I were a raccoon, oh…, a boo hoo raccoon. A raccboohoon. I want a rack of baffoons to boo hoo on a raccoon. Oh…”

In that moment, Vahrtznif saw a bowl of Lunky Jujus at his feet. He picked it up and poured it out on top of his head, then placed the bowl gently over his cranium. “If this bridge wants to try and break me down, it’ll have to go through a balanced breakfast first!” Vahrtznif charged forward, facing every fear and sorrow that haunted his past. “Ah!” “Ooh!” “Way too scary!” These are just some of the phrases he uttered as he ran, but he made it across alive.

The world is in a perpetual state of chaos. On some level, Vahrtznif knew this. Vahrtznif had taken the bowl off of his head and proceeded to eat the clumpy milk. With each bite, his resolve deepened. In a way, the world was like a bowl of Lunky Jujus… it is beautiful and delicious in its natural state. If one were to assert order on the Jujus, they would lose their Lunk. If laws about how to eat the Lunky Jujus were imposed, then one couldn’t enjoy what makes the Jujus so Lunky in the first place. In order to protect a world with the freedom to eat Lunky Jujus, Vahrtznif would have to fight against society the only way he knew how: Acting.

pls respond
Subject Author Views Posted

Vahrtznif is dead. Goodbyes on the officials, and logs will be posted eventually. n/t

Stevers 989 August 07, 2017 02:50PM

Vahrtznif role chapter 9 (because 7 and 8 don't pertain to the main storyline)

Stevers 792 August 07, 2017 02:56PM

Well written!

karnif 766 August 10, 2017 10:55PM

I wonder if there are other techniques to achieve the same effect.

Stevers 742 August 11, 2017 02:42PM

Vahrtznif role chapter 6

Stevers 769 August 07, 2017 02:54PM

Re: Vahrtznif role chapter 6

lightmage 793 August 10, 2017 11:10AM

I don't get why this wasn't done sooner, or maybe it has?

Stevers 716 August 11, 2017 02:40PM

Vahrtznif role chapter 5

Stevers 669 August 07, 2017 02:54PM

Vahrtznif role chapter 4

Stevers 713 August 07, 2017 02:53PM

Vahrtznif role chapter 3

Stevers 705 August 07, 2017 02:53PM

Vahrtznif role chapter 2

Stevers 810 August 07, 2017 02:52PM

Vahrtznif role chapter 1

Stevers 785 August 07, 2017 02:52PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 112
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022