Re: Marzzett is gone

November 19, 2017 05:38PM
Though I don't know Marzzett's interactions with Thorawyn, watching him try to get back the scales was brutal when he was younger. The guy seems decently new (which in all fairness in CF could mean several years), and I personally never thought he was really one to whine to the IMMs. I also disagree with your idea of griefing. Seems totally normal for an outlander goodie shaman to do exactly what you're complaining about. Harass and annoy tf out of evil tribunals. I mean, it's not hard for you to just sit in your guild if you don't want your zombies summoned. I'd much prefer him wither and running and even giving you a chance to smack him in the head than the alternate route of camo hiding in his cabal forever. But as a necromancer who has to spend a long ass time getting new zombies, I get that that is annoying as hell. But I wouldn't go so far as to call that griefing, especially if you think you could kill him 1v1 given the opportunity.

You should also try taking the scales as a goodie shaman. Just thinking about that sounds absolutely horrifyingly impossible. So I disagree that the actions you've listed suddenly makes someone a "griefer and trash." I'm not saying he is or isn't, but what your listed reasons don't cut it for me.

As for the ghoul tunnels summoning, do you mean in Hamsah? I'm 83% sure that one of the two rooms with that name is actually not technically coded as a guild. So it becomes possible to summon out of that area. The room closer to the necro guild is the one that's part of the guild.
Subject Author Views Posted

Marzzett is gone

ellokraine 1247 November 18, 2017 09:25PM

Unholy weapons

saagkri 834 November 19, 2017 06:44PM

Re: Unholy weapons

ellokraine 835 November 19, 2017 07:30PM

For me it depends on two factors

sleepy 793 November 19, 2017 08:05PM

sleepy 763 November 19, 2017 05:38PM

ellokraine 787 November 19, 2017 07:23PM

sleepy 758 November 19, 2017 08:00PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 93
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022