Re: Delzor is done

November 23, 2017 05:09AM
no
laziness or lack of desire to spam word in Galadon for a few real life hours
Usually only wraithform or maybe wraithform and nether protection. I had just gotten my barrier (finally) and needed it to get through the ghoul tunnels. As I said I had already collected 2 mob deaths in there and I wanted to save what little I had for them. The first time Iaio smashed me we were resting outside of Eil Sherea in the dream with no protections. The second time (the one that got me demoted to servant) we were told to counter raid through him I had wraith nether and aura. The third time (where I failed to stop his counterraid) it was nether and wraith. I know I should have taken the time to put barrier up that last time but me getting anathema would have happened whether or not I defended. That is to say, if I were busy dicking around with wands and the vanquisher fell and I never fought him I would have still been anathema. The vanquisher was at really low health and Iaio finished it pretty damned quickly. As I said, I was only back up to 125 hp when I became Anathema. So it would be very realistic to my mind that I zapped myself with barrier, aura, cast nether, and then the vanquisher would have fallen before I could engage. Same result as me hitting him, failing PWK, fleeing as soon as the flee command would take, and then wording. Except you would think a pwk against a giant at -7 levels might hit once in a while :)
Subject Author Views Posted

Delzor is done

ellokraine 1079 November 22, 2017 10:35PM

saagkri 710 November 22, 2017 11:44PM

ellokraine 737 November 23, 2017 05:09AM

Go to a cursed room and spam word. Make it the first thing you do with every character that gets it. (n/t)

PacMan 632 November 23, 2017 10:49AM

God yes. (n/t)

karnif 552 November 28, 2017 07:50AM

Don't say his name ;) n/t

mharldarn 554 November 28, 2017 09:08AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 93
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022