Maladay no more

May 08, 2018 03:59AM
Most of you people won't have seen me since I only played a 7 hour window during off-peak times.

For those that do,I deleted because I found myself demoted.

Empire is supposed to be a player run cabal, but all I see is imms demoting, making people anathema, even denying some.

I honestly can't be bothered dealing with that shit. I have no interest in asking the imms why I got demoted. Presumably because I didn't defend the other night. I personally got the codex back and then went to quit out as bloody dropped and the 2 marans raided again, i mean it was midnight and i had to get up in 6 hours. That imm need to get a life.

I'd probably would have got my first pk loss on this char due to not having imperial training and that would have just annoyed me, so screw it.

Drow warrior blade is lots of fun, over 10 hell trips with some pretty skilled guys
Characters like Solraen, Hanraldis, Dihhadea and Igos in your team means successful Inferno trips are guaranteed.

Solraen is probably one the best characters for IC dialogue and certainly made me lift my game and what happened to him was a joke. Imm's cant just leave things alone. I mean the guy won the role contest. I swear they just wanted to spoil empires PVE fun.

Igos, probably one the strongest characters in years. You've done well to remain War Master, seems like avoiding the wrath of the imms is the main enemy in the game, and for that you are very good.
Subject Author Views Posted

Maladay no more

mackle 1091 May 08, 2018 03:59AM

I just loved talking to Sol, the player is a very cool interactor (n/t)

Kstatida 615 May 08, 2018 04:54AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 96
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022