So I deleted Ikoshu, also I'm back bitches.

July 09, 2018 09:06AM
Here's the goodbyes I posted on officials, nice and brief, like the character.

I made some not great choices build-wise, overall. I loved the pure hand to hand angle of Assassin, it's totally doable, however I think I would've been better suited as a felar. One less dex and bunch more con? And no need for huge str considering not carrying around or worrying about using weapons.

And, I wasn't entirely having that much fun. This was my second rage delete with this character, I reactivated out of stubbornness, and to be honest, I was just done.

Drissa, thanks for the induct and showing me those potions. I didn't get to use them much, but I'll keep them in mind for my next, and maybe use them to take you down. :P

To the rest of the fort, I know I showed up randomly to help take down a baddie, but I happened to be around.

ps. Esfig and Fugmada, don't blame yourselves, that bashdown had the tiniest impact on my delete, it was just the straw that broke the camel's back, is all.

Anyway, my triumphant return wasn't so triumphant, but I'm currently hooked again, so we'll see where it takes me.
Subject Author Views Posted

So I deleted Ikoshu, also I'm back bitches.

bloodmoon 984 July 09, 2018 09:06AM

u were always one of my favorites

Rhyaldrin 636 July 09, 2018 11:44AM

That's just cause I'm free PK's. (n/t)

bloodmoon 552 July 11, 2018 03:19PM

No one makes the moon bleed it's own blood. It's on, my friend. (n/t)

saagkri 568 July 09, 2018 10:38AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 121
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022