Goodbyes from officials, as promised

September 23, 2018 02:45AM
I was ready to delete a few days before, and my playtimes started dropping due to a few logins with no evils or even any fort to talk to with. So I typed up delete, and Karvesh told me where an imperial was, so went to fight him, decided to do it prepless and tranceless. I got flurried into oblivion. Also Galvendir getting marshall eased my mind about a fort leader who can induct when I did this. Also congrats.

A few thoughts, I'm never taking Master of Nage Waza again. My primary reason for taking it was to throw hand to hand specs, found out the hard way you can't anymore. I tried alot more assassinates with this one, and think I've got the hang of it a bit more. I was really glad I level sat though, I went a while with empty ranges or people who stayed only in far corners of the world, however suddenly there was an explosion of mid-level evils. That's about when I went from 13 pkw to near 50. Also, Lightforge is amazing at level 35.

However, on to so some goodbyes to the major characters and Immortals in Merelith's life.

Korsgaard, thank you so much for the chance at captain, sorry I deleted so early. I was going to tell you to lighten up on the whole killing goodies thing, but to be honest, with how much I saw it happen and dealt with, It's pretty lax considering. It just requires a modicum of effort towards RP.

Rahsael, So sorry to ask about that whole father thing and jump ship, I assumed I wouldn't get hit with the boredom stick, but alas, here I am. Thank you, though. I mean it.

Emnon, Thank you for that very early quest while I was grinding skills on the trolls. It was fun (Despite forcing me to equip some burning weapons and gain an entire level too quickly), and I liked the twist ending, even if Merelith didn't. Also loved the continuing of dropping me forest guardian body parts. Really added a huge amount of flavor. Thank you, and yes, even for the plagues.

As for Mortals

Aurew, first and foremost. Merelith's closest friend and companion. Everything she refused to tell to anyone else she told to you. Leaving you was honestly the hardest part of this, and I made sure to have an IC reason to give Aurew less grief. Huge impact on Merelith, and my favorite fort character right now.

Drissa, I said most of it in your goodbye thread, but in all seriousness those talks and walks for errands while rping shaped Merelith almost wholly. Everything she thought being a Maran was became based off Drissa.

Gaelilga, My stubborn dwarven companion. The amount of times you nearly got me killed was too many to count, but I loved every moment of it. Two against four? Let's do it. Even when it turned bad, was still having fun. Also real sad eye for an eye wasn't working properly, could've had some fun with it.

There were alot of others who came up through the fort too, I've been up all night so gonna call big goodbye list there, and just respond to anyone who found me fun or impactful.

P.S. Sorry not sorry Horkhampz.
Subject Author Views Posted

Merelith has retired

bloodmoon 1026 September 19, 2018 03:07PM

Goodbyes from officials, as promised

bloodmoon 650 September 23, 2018 02:45AM

seemed like

The Forsaken(VIP) 684 September 20, 2018 06:51AM

I had about 13 for Maran, and deleted with either almost 70 or just a little above 70.

bloodmoon 642 September 20, 2018 01:26PM

Also, those of you who called me Jerry, you've never actually played with Jerry. That is all. (n/t)

bloodmoon 551 September 19, 2018 03:11PM

Who called you Jerry and why? (n/t)

TJHuron 571 September 19, 2018 03:31PM

I think one or two people called me Jerry, I know at least one did

bloodmoon 659 September 19, 2018 03:40PM

That's gold, Jerry, gold! (n/t)

Murphy 576 September 23, 2018 01:05PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 89
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022