Thylxevv deleted.

December 16, 2007 04:53PM
Well, that was an interesting run. Everything was very fun until the last week, in which a whole ton of bad things happened to me. Lots of ganking appeared,i faced a lot more annoying ******'s, and a lot of newbie full looters. Too many things happened that were bad that whhen put all together, made for a wish to delete. Really though, I'm glad that i interacted with a whole ton of you, especially Ambra. Ambra you rocked my sox with the fights we had, though we couldnt fight any more in the later rankis, but loved the fights..espeicalally when i remembered to not usemetal gear.Its sort of hard now to get into tribs, which i was planning to do because everyone seems to have dissappeared, and i couldnt join the scion and the empire because of all the villager freinds i had made, but besies that it was a great run.

And thanks whoever imm for that fun little imm action with the svirf. I have to admit, the best part was when i delted.

Death tells you, "Take a Shower and come back later."
Which makes me wonder, can imms choose the delete death tell? Because the imm who interacted knew i was pissed off, so...anyways, i need to go.
Subject Author Views Posted

Thylxevv deleted.

sleepy 1157 December 16, 2007 04:53PM

I always get rage delete, but im never pissed off.

Cerunnir(VIP) 696 December 23, 2007 12:57AM

Deeper and deeper, way...way...way down. Eurghh!

Kamuela 658 December 24, 2007 10:23AM

Most people are pissed off when they (rage?) delete n/t

Kamuela 714 December 17, 2007 11:37AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 84
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022