Sybea gone. Long time coming.

Enigmatic
December 31, 2007 04:33AM
Had a lot of fun with this character in the earlier life. Second trapper, won't play one again for a really long time.
Played a few characters between (like Arkuss) to try to buffer my boredome and just couldn't come back to this character and play for more than a few minutes at a time, so I figured it was time to go! Was trying to age die, but I couldn't keep myself interested for long enough. The alignment change really just made it clear to me how much I didn't at all care what happened to the character, so I tried to play it out for a bit, and then went back short logons and extremely boring PK. For all the people that complained about traps and why I'd never fight them face to face: Because I'd die. Simple as that. Trappers aren't built very well (even with shield block) to be able to PK like thugs or binders. (Was much easier before the skill loss, and I still suck at PK with thieves!) Definately relied on my traps to get out of any combat I started. As soon as I started getting bored, I started trying to PK a lot more without using so many traps. Worked out here and there, but overall it sucked. For all the people I killed accidently by trapping the Crossroads: Oops! Lost a skill with alignment chance, prayed about it, was told there was no reason I should have lost it and to write a note to imp about it... never heard back. Wasn't that big of a deal. Found lots of trapping bugs, reported them all, I think one ever got posted. Oh well.

The Imm that did the dreams sequence for me, it was actually pretty neat, but I wasn't into the character enough to follow up on it even if it had made the least bit of sense. So thanks for the interaction, sorry I was already so drawn out with the character.

Role for Sybea sucked, badly. I stopped writing pretty fast. Wanted to post for Village, and then realized how useless I'd be without recall potions and preps. Bleh. Oh well. Thieves are still one of my favorite classes, so I'll likely roll one again, but my time with trappers is burned out.

Not really a lot of goodbyes. I'll try to put some up when it comes up on officials.
Subject Author Views Posted

Sybea gone. Long time coming.

Enigmatic 913 December 31, 2007 04:33AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 110
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022