A few Ideas: or 10 of them.

January 30, 2008 09:03PM
Idea #1:

Arial warrior hand to hand and axe -
take the - int flaw a few times and make it so you were a bad egg
you fell out of the nest too many times or something and your like the
coo coo for coco puffs bird - Bloodthristy because no one huged you enough
and your family disowend you in arial city because your so damn stupid.
you stun everyone you fight and hug them, but when you dont get hugged back you
lose it and go right to OVERHEAD! take the axe murderer edge aswell and talk
like a firegiant with a lisp for added points.

Idea #2:

Elf bard with the hidious flaw a few times.
Your just an ugly ass elf, not compaired to other people but compaired to
Elves your just fucking ugly. So plain that everyone notices it. Because of this
your rep is depressed or tragic or whatever it is. However your still an elf so you
try to be happy all the time (denial of your depression and acceptance of your looks)
you use happy insturemnts and cheery songs all the time even though they are less effective.
Mid way though the chars life you have a complete breakdown and forsake singing and the
rest of the elves, you go live in a cave and try to become a druid, after that fails for long enough
you continue to spiral out of control unhelped by your old friends trying to coax you back to
song and you sucuide for good and the char is over. extra points if they make a tragic song about
your chars life after he is gone.

Idea #3

Felar ranger that is completely ferrel. No armor at all and no weapons, Go whatever path for rangers
supports this the best but solo rank to hero and do not ever speak, growls and shit are ok but no words.
Your role can range here whatever you want but the idea is you are not a felar your just some advanced
jungle cat or forrest beast that has devoloped a keener hunting sence... NO weapons and NO armor are a must
if you can PK a good amount of people extra points and you must kill and eat parts of shit your whole life no buying
food or water... This would be tough to play out true, but it would be fun to have entire groups fearing some insane beast
that comes flying out of the woods. Also extra points if the imm's hook you up for playing so damn handicapped.
We can assume its cool to use herb as its pretty much impossiable to do well with out it and even snare could be ok.
just put it off like it wasnt created by you just natural terrain that got them tangled and stuck... but extra points if you only use what a real wild large cat could use. Hand to hand - ambush - camo - waylay ect.

Idea #4
Firegiant taken in and adopted by Gnomes when found abandoned. You were only a baby when found and your so damn stupid that you auctually believe they are your parents and that your just a taller then avarage Gnome. Play neutral neutral style and be a warrior. Hang out in halfling lands all the time bumping your head on doorways and be a warrior who signs up to be a protector of the halfling lands as a scout/guard. Smoke halfing pipes and be merry. Make friends with heralds but be super protective over your friends and family and bash the utter fuck out of anyone who wishes them harm...

Idea #5

Roll a thief who is not just played to be annoying. Who does act like an asshole of a player then try to pass it off as its roleplay.
This is something I have yet to see in recent times. Might be the hardest play depending on who you are as a person, then again maybe I just have a grudge as I can not get over what I believe in the way of the entire calls is designed to just be annoying. I never could understand wanting to play a char thats sole purpose is to only be successful by being a cheap dick.

Idea #6
Nevermind Idea 5 my opinion is jaded I guess, also dont bother starting a whole spew of troll shit people dont hijack a fun thread please.

Idea #7
Any race AP then gather a ravon style weapon... then Bring it before the gods of light, and turn good. All those souls have finally overcome your evilness and the burden of there pain has driven you to see the error in your fractious ways. You then dedicate your life to making it up to all the people you have killed, hurt, raped, and so on. You battle all evil in the name of redemption. extra points if you pull it off and get anything in the way of coolness.

Idea #8
Play a human who is a merchant a real merchant, gather tons of cool shit and sell it constantly or trade it but never get involved in anything besides trade. Always have tons of gold on hand and never worry about how much you pay for shit. Set up a designated palce to do business hamsah or galadon ect and always conduct business from there, unless you HAVE to travel and then put a letter or scroll or note there about how you will return shortly. Extra points if after your chars life your reincarnated in game to have your char really open a shop via Mob in said town.

Idea# 9
Duergar thief thug
play like a drug dealer, collect wierd shit and offer it in back ally places, try to build up a steady enough cash flow to get higher up in the guild. Start a drug epidemic in the cities (there is narcotic substances in the game just find them) and captilize on how none of the laws adress this soon to be nightmareish issue. recruit little thieves to be your pushers and start making a set guild into a drug cartel. This whole concept will require some other players get into it for fun but come on who doesnt wana see a sniffeling water eyed dark elf invoker constantly studying books and rubing there nose. also good for nexus warriors that need that edge to keep up with the roid head like villagers. Extra points if you can actually get players to mess with it... First one's free man.

Idea #10
A non corrupt tribunal any race but must be good lawful. Super cop style that is always trying to do exactly what is right even if it holds back from a conviction he will not break or even bend the law to help a case. He will be hated by all other tribunals for putting law before there unspoken ganglike understanding of protection for eachother. Call people out for there abuse of law and Always return Everything to criminals. Try to initiate pro active criminal justice practices like set patrols and have availablity for things like weapon trade ins for cash, and give to the orphanage as much as you can ect. Extra points if you can stay inducted for more then a month playing like that as everyone in the cabal will want you to get out and stop actually being a legit tribunal.
:)
Subject Author Views Posted

You decide...

Mek 1056 January 30, 2008 12:56PM

Cloud Druid Outlander n/t

Someone Not Special, Esquire 588 February 04, 2008 12:32AM

Something I've always been interested to see

Rogue 691 February 01, 2008 07:52PM

Take an invoker to commander of Battle. That hasn't been done before either. nt

DurNominator(VIP) 534 February 15, 2008 08:13PM

Jorin the Planewalker, Emperor of Thera nt

caecus 521 February 06, 2008 07:07PM

Its also against Imperial Law for them to even be considered in a sect. nt

crafteddeception 519 February 02, 2008 02:09PM

And if you're not a rank higher than citizen you can't be Emperor. nt

Scrimbul 533 February 02, 2008 02:25PM

Moved to char board. nt

DurNominator(VIP) 1229 February 01, 2008 05:38AM

Arial druid, outlander.

DurNominator(VIP) 610 January 31, 2008 09:10AM

OK some ideas

NeverMindTheWarlocks 649 January 31, 2008 07:19AM

I may just steal #3 one day ... n/t

Guy 586 January 31, 2008 11:00PM

A successful heroimm! :> ~

abernyte 587 January 31, 2008 04:45AM

Re: A successful heroimm! :> ~

daurwyn(VIP) 635 January 31, 2008 05:41AM

Duergar two-hand paladin nt

laearrist 547 January 31, 2008 04:19AM

I'd buy that PBF. NT

Quixotic 537 January 31, 2008 05:43AM

Actually

daurwyn(VIP) 569 January 31, 2008 01:54AM

A few Ideas: or 10 of them.

theepic 648 January 30, 2008 09:03PM

Hahaha AWESOME! /nt

Rodriguez 569 February 02, 2008 04:28AM

Adjustment to idea 5.

Falstaff 595 January 31, 2008 02:33AM

Haha, thats great, I take back all the bad things I say about you. smtx

theepic 558 January 31, 2008 06:46PM

It's bondage meets preaching. Every catholics ideal reality!! nt

Yhorian(VIP) 560 January 31, 2008 03:00AM

Marry me? NT

Sam 577 January 30, 2008 10:27PM

haha? explain?

theepic 553 January 31, 2008 06:47PM

Arial Dru, Svirf Con, Gnome Ran, Arial Tra (nt)

briartangle 626 January 30, 2008 05:39PM

Re: You decide...

subov 557 January 30, 2008 03:31PM

orc. make it happen.

jhyrbian 567 January 30, 2008 03:03PM

Re: You decide...

morocco 582 January 30, 2008 01:34PM

Evil to good...much more challenging to pull off. NT

Quixotic 522 January 30, 2008 04:58PM

100 PKs and fearsome reputation, then evil to good and an application to join Acolytes. nt

DurNominator(VIP) 571 February 21, 2008 11:28PM

gnome thug thief

daurwyn(VIP) 565 January 30, 2008 01:12PM

Cloud/Warrior/Outlander txt

Jib 551 January 30, 2008 01:06PM

Particularly hilarious because...

Mek 562 January 30, 2008 01:13PM

Dang. *snaps*. n/t.

Jib 512 January 30, 2008 01:23PM

This time do it without the bitch name.

Derexal 566 January 30, 2008 01:23PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 78
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022