Delete Time

January 31, 2008 06:12AM
Kitora was a char that I didnt really expect to hero. I rolled her during the time I was using Sulerias and began to rank up real quickly. Before I knew it I was in the mid thirties and decided to go ahead and hero. Started off with flail/whip spec. That worked out good, because at the lower ranks not alot of ppl could defend against it well. Also I loved to choke people. I had a nice role and whatnot for kitora but never put it in use...I think I'll use it for another character of mine one day. Eventually I got tired of getting on Sulerias and dying so I started playing with Kitora more. She didnt die as much and it was nice having stone skin every few hours for extra protection.

I used her mostly as an exploration char, but had wanted to join the Outlanders. Due to me ranking with some imperials in the younger days, someone ran to the Harbinger, and he wouldnt even give me the chance so I said fuk it. Classes and work would be starting back up soon so I just decided to keep her as a explore/pk char. Had some fun and wild times....but I'll be back in some form.

Goodbyes:

Stromm- Hey thanks, you helped me out early on, specially with learning a few places and helping me gear. Once I got around title 51 didnt see you as much and you kind of just fell out of the picture eventually

Sousidan- Hated you, but loved to choke you when you flew to me

Keshuk- I knew you were an enemy in the early days I just wanted to use you to rank up...

Ravon- I remember lying to you about my whereabouts then you summoned me the next two seconds and you and shenkov were standing right there...

Igbah- Remembered wanting to kill you so bad, but then it seemed like you got alot stronger for some reason....had some good fights against you.

Lauriel- Didnt get to talk to you too much but our interactions were fun

Poshka- Good fights...I could tell you were still learning an assasin....But I knew you as poshka with Sulerias as well....heh

Marans- Thanks to all of you for the travels and the fun times.

Amaras- Was good exploring with you throughout the lands, specially when we went to the Elemental temple.

Feilinal- I was waiting for you to get sunwarden, you did a good job on that elf and real strong

Throkk- You doing a good job at rp there, and its good you the nightreaver, very strong

Namanrin- I remember meeting you for the first time, and from there I always saw you as strong. Wish I could have hunted with you more

Inglor- Not too much interaction cept that one night.....heh was fun fighting you and Oktekto.

Iltch- That day you got the blackjack off on me and tied me up on eastern and dragged me to voralian, I was so surprised that someone came and rescued me before you killed me.

To anyone else I forgot just post the name so I can say my goodbye.
Subject Author Views Posted

Kitora Deleted

phoenix 822 January 30, 2008 06:48PM

Delete Time

phoenix 542 January 31, 2008 06:12AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 118
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022