Baog deleted.

September 25, 2009 07:04PM
Well, Baog was fun... for the first 100 hours. As I approached 200 hours and still not an acolyte I knew it wasnt going to happen. I like the people in Fortress for the most part but... the waiting game just sucks and frankly I doubt I will ever play one again.

I wanted a real challenge so I figured retarded lightwalking fire giant ranger would do the trick. I took x5 flaws in Int, Wis, and Chr. Learning was a bitch, training worse, 18% skill practices, ouch. But I endured and I made it to hero. To date there have been only two other fire giants to make it to hero ranger and I can see why. It is not a kind path but then again i didnt expect it to be.

I don't think I'll ever take that many flaws of that severity again. To quote the great Kirk Lazarus, "Never do full retard"

I will respond to any comments others may wish to post but I think I will forgo a lengthy list of goodbyes and just stick to the one who made this character possible.

Mama Padwei: You made it happen, from helping me reach the light to actually reading the books in the library to me since I couldnt read. You gave me the finest RP i've had since I played Tsyda. When I finally became fully of the Light I actually teared up a little bit. It was that good. I can't thank you enough nor say what an asset you are to Carrion Fields. Thank you.

--Quezzumpliet, aka Baog.
Subject Author Views Posted

Baog deleted.

quezzumpliet 725 September 25, 2009 07:04PM

I'm still to this day shocked, heh.

cadothu 550 September 25, 2009 08:44PM

After playing Baog....

quezzumpliet 607 September 26, 2009 06:09AM

Re: creep in underdark

Hal 404 September 27, 2009 10:57AM

The shifter form doesn't though~

abernyte 326 October 07, 2009 02:12AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 92
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022