I'm thinking about making an alternate forum for Dios posters.

July 24, 2017 09:04PM
Except on my forum, you can say anything you'd like as long as it is really super nice. I'm talking clementine sweet. I'm talking about that juicy fruit pineapple sweet. I'm talking about niceness so nice when Santa checks his list, he won't have to check it twice. I'm talking about that help an old lady cross the street and then help the street by cleaning off her footprints kind of nice. I'm talking about that buy a grocery store and mail all the fruit back to their families kinda nice. I'm talking about that donating your left shoes to Kstatida kinda nice*. I'm talking sweet baby ray's but without the barbecue seasonings kinda sweet. I'm talking PMing me all of your prep lists kinda nice. I'm talking about that remove NbM from his high horse VIP position kinda sweet. I'm talking about that getting off your ass and voting kinda sweet. I'm talking nice like rice kinda nice. I'm talking about that sweaty willie singin' about rice kinda nice. I'm talking about that Uncle Ben's rice in a bowl, so he eats the rice instead of getting shot kinda nice. I'm talking about that PM me all of your area explore info kinda nice. I'm talking about that L'Oreal fish shaped shampoo kinda nice. I'm talking about that drink some mountain dew and then take a doo on the mountain kinda nice.

* Because I think Kstat is all right.

pls respond
Subject Author Posted

I'm thinking about making an alternate forum for Dios posters.

Stevers July 24, 2017 09:04PM

You didn't mention kissing the old lady on the cheek afterwards. How nice are we really talking here? (n/t)

regreath August 04, 2017 01:58PM

Good idea!

Kstatida July 25, 2017 02:35AM

Im thinking Arby's

HairyOrangutan July 24, 2017 10:12PM

If you want a sportsboard, take it to .info. The only good thing about that website is they added a place for Sam to sportspost. n/t

Stevers July 24, 2017 11:01PM

Same ragequit us before he ragequit dios. (n/t)

Rhyaldrin July 24, 2017 11:12PM

Why would he ragequit a board where he is allowed to rage? Also, what time do you sleep IRL? Please include the timezone. I'm just curious. n/t

Stevers July 24, 2017 11:20PM

I don't think Sam knows why Sam does what Sam does.

Rhyaldrin July 25, 2017 08:24PM

Moscow never sleeps (n/t)

Kstatida July 25, 2017 02:36AM

*Novgorod (n/t)

The Faithful of Nazmorghul July 26, 2017 07:12AM

Re: *Novgorod

Kstatida July 26, 2017 11:17AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 87
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022