You'd prefer deletion? Because that's the alternative. It was a tiresome re-re-rehashing session. (txt)

January 01, 2008 07:24PM
When people start making multiple replies to an argument that is largely taking place in their own head, it's time for that argument to move away from the boards.

Instead of taking the tiresome route, and deleting every single reply that doesn't fit forum etiquette (I wasn't talking about deleting the entire thread for clarity), I locked it.

Pro wasn't technically breaking rules, he was just being an arse/himself. But I'm happy to ban him if he continues to be an ill-mannered that spams posts unnecessarily.

For Pro-like posters specifically:
The forum does not require 'immediate' answers. Why not take some time, formulate a post, and do things in one go guys? Even then, we've got this beautiful edit button. Go back, add, clarify, whatever. Don't make several different unnecessary replies.

Yhorian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2008 07:35PM by yhorian.
Subject Author Posted

The locking of threads is slightly homo.

Derexal January 01, 2008 06:06PM

You'd prefer deletion? Because that's the alternative. It was a tiresome re-re-rehashing session. (txt)

Yhorian(VIP) January 01, 2008 07:24PM

We don't require thread locking

DurNominator January 04, 2008 03:43AM

I'm with Derexal and Xenoroyal, let them slug it out. First time I've heard you sound shitty. NT

Batman January 03, 2008 02:08PM

Yhorian, you were annoying before.

Death_Claw January 03, 2008 11:05AM

Just let us slug it out. The forums are the reason half of us still play.

xenoroyal January 01, 2008 09:07PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 113
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022