Vimal's Fireside Chat

January 03, 2008 06:23PM
About a month ago I got onto mIRC to see who was on, what the atmosphere was like. Talked to some old CF'ers that I hadn't talked to in a long time. I spent probably an actual twenty minutes over three weeks in the room(even though I was signed on pretty much whenever I was on the internet). I got kicked out and called a sucker by the OP's(which wasn't by any means probably serious) but I thought it was stupid. So I left, because it's their playground.

If I felt the urge to want to chat online, I'd make my own room on mIRC or set up something on IM. I don't, because you end up like Jhyrbian just did or like I have in the Past and accused of cheating no matter what.

Dio's has different ppl in charge than mIRC, and if they did something to my posts that I thought was stupid, I'd either leave here or set up my own forum. But in regards to the latter, I have a gut feeling it would cause more harm than good.

Not defending or attacking anyone, just thinking if ppl are fired up enough to hate what Yhorian is doing(because he's the VIP of the month to hate apparently), maybe they ought to leave or set up their own forum.

As a P.S. It wasn't ME that had his post altered or deleted, but I really think this might be blown out of proportion.
Subject Author Posted

Vimal's Fireside Chat

WarEagle January 03, 2008 06:23PM

Yhorian has been in ill favor for some time with some posters.

vladamir January 04, 2008 09:06AM

Re: Vimal's Fireside Chat

Death_Claw January 04, 2008 05:07AM

Re: Vimal's Fireside Chat

Gabe(VIP) January 04, 2008 04:01AM

It's not just the month, sorry buddy, people have hated Yhorian for some time nt

NbM January 03, 2008 09:26PM

I'm like the new Black!

Yhorian January 03, 2008 06:38PM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 98
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022