Clarification of some rules...if you hate the VIPs read this..txt

January 12, 2011 08:09AM
This forum isn't a job for the moderators. It's sometimes a job for me to keep the site up, but that's ok.

The rules on the left were drafted by Challen long ago, and are intended to be pretty plain.

Some moderators have different levels of toleration to the shit they see on the board. I hardly ban anyone over shit they say. I'm immune. If something gets out of hand between a couple people I would come in. This is where rule 7 is enforced. It's enforced on different levels by different moderators. Nivek's personal policy of identifying those posts with racial slurs and such, is his way of enforcing rule 7. That's fine.

THE GOAL OF THIS SITE IS TO SOCIALIZE ABOUT A GAME EVERYONE PLAYS. It isn't to babysit children who would be better off hanging out at 4chan. We won't have a hard list of 80 items you can't do that don't relate to game specific shit, and then be subject to enforcing that at all times. This is supposed to be a hobby for everyone, but for the moderators it's trying to keep the hobby fun for the other 95% of the forum community that aren't douchebags. They volunteer their time, and if you don't like the way they enforce the rules...fucking leave. I'm serious, go spend your own time starting your own forum where you can call people fucking niggers all day long.

If a moderator gets out of line, then I step in..it's that simple. The last moderator to be relieved of duty was Jhyrbian and he's my homey. If you think you can make a difference and want to give your hand a moderating..feel free to send me an email: gabe@qhcf.net. My guess, most of the people who are complaining about the VIPs have no intention of volunteering their time to moderate this forum.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2011 08:11AM by Gabe.
Subject Author Posted

Clarification of some rules...if you hate the VIPs read this..txt

Gabe(VIP) January 12, 2011 08:09AM

Should we update Rule 3?

DurNominator January 17, 2011 11:29AM

For the record..

Java January 12, 2011 06:37PM

Well...txt

Gabe(VIP) January 12, 2011 07:29PM

Except..

Java January 12, 2011 11:34PM

Don't want your post deleted? Don't post flames. It's that simple.

DurNominator January 13, 2011 01:49AM

Can I be Finn? NT

Batman January 12, 2011 12:33PM

No, no silly. I'm Doc Holliday, you be Wyatt Earp. (n/t)

Matrik January 12, 2011 12:54PM

I'll be your huckleberry. (n/t)

Matrik January 12, 2011 11:57AM

Your guess is wrong. Give me VIP status for a month.

kostyan January 12, 2011 11:42AM

I think I would rather let NbM try. (n/t)

Gabe(VIP) January 12, 2011 11:54AM

Now would be a good moment to put the rest of the sidebar txt files into the Wiki.

DurNominator January 13, 2011 07:38AM

Bravo Mr. Burgundy, bravo. (n/t)

NbM January 12, 2011 08:18AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 141
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022