Some info

March 17, 2013 06:40AM
Ultimately it's up to the leader to lay down the guidelines, there have been bloodthirsty Sunwardens in the past
but also extremely meek ones (Auldr) that sought strong alliances with fortress, uninducted over killing of dwarves etc

So based on the number of folks i saw delete or get uninducted over things of this nature i'd say do not play
a goodie outlander if you are at odds with the Sunwarden, unless you've already planned this out
RP-wise, are prepared for strife and maybe seeking ways to cast him down. The cabal is not Empire, you should
feel free to prove to the Ancients that 'your way' is better, but it certainly isn't easy.

If you want to HUNT, neutral and even more so, evil, would be a lot better. I haven't personally seen any Nightreavers
who ruled their branch with an iron fist, or uninducted ppl for not submitting to their wishes (assuming Cabal dogma
is not broken), but the exact opposite.

My last Nightreaver would never uninduct someone for fucking up a hunt or trash-talking me or making a power play
(which is what Auldr did to a lot of others) but he would murder you without 2nd thoughts and let you reflect
on your actions. You keep repeating said actions, you get murdered again. In order words, the way things should
be in a primitive, chaotic cabal.
Subject Author Posted

Anyone mind spooning me a bit on Outlander?

(vಠ_ಠ)> AngryFatKid March 06, 2013 05:21AM

Some info

zoskia March 17, 2013 06:40AM

Sorry, you do not have permission to post/reply in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 127
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022