Sorry Quas, the epic battle of Unun vs Bheru remained lost to the ages...was not logged

LogFiend
January 05, 2018 10:19AM
However, here are the details: 
Just before the battle against Bheru and Garfuka at the Fortress that brought down Bheru.  Unun has been stalking Bheru in Seantryn Modan for about 2 days.  
Bheru teleported out of the city, joins with the Orc Chief and attacked the Fortress immediately.  Unun the came back to the Watcher to defend.  Bheru makes the stance above the courtyard area for summoning.  Orc chief then tried to bring Unun out at the Watcher but the Chief was then got very hurt and forced to flee the area.  Unun ate a yellow root, still in trance while Bheru summoned him.  There by the courtyard area when Unun and Bheru fight.  Bheru bashes and Unun goes through all his techniques.  The battle was even and at 1 point Bheru starts to flee, but was blocked likely due to the build up of stalks, and that was the chance for Unun to permalag throw him down to his death.  His green flail has 60 dam and 60 hit roll and almost 600 mama.  That was the end of it and many rejoices.
Note for Bheru: I was deafened throughout the fight and was not able to converse with Bheru after for a good 12 hours.  That's an overview of it, Cheers!
Subject Author Views Posted

Sorry Quas, the epic battle of Unun vs Bheru remained lost to the ages...was not logged

LogFiend 606 January 05, 2018 10:19AM

Showed up randomly at Fortress and they were there.

Gulrom 488 January 05, 2018 10:56AM

Bashing a tranced assassion?

Kstatida 405 January 05, 2018 12:12PM

I was surprised how much your permas/plans to kill me failed. All you had left was to troll me

Gulrom 447 January 05, 2018 01:05PM

You deleted over my perma looting your weapon

Kstatida 424 January 05, 2018 10:50PM

"big turd that perma lives in your mouth" lol... good one (n/t)

Returner 326 January 05, 2018 08:19PM

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 131
Record Number of Users: 2 April 29, 2024
Record Number of Guests: 178 May 01, 2024