Snevell vs Shaman

January 12, 2022 01:51PM
<1044/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} yell Bull's fight not with you, bird. D
Zxctikazxcti has arrived.

<1044/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} yell Bull's fight not with you, bird. Do not
You yell 'Die, Zxctikazxcti, you sorcerous dog!'
Zxctikazxcti narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
You can no longer find the strength to wield a pitch-black lance.
You are wracked with pain as Zxctikazxcti withers your flesh!
Zxctikazxcti's withering MANGLES you!
Zxctikazxcti is in perfect health.

<953/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} yell Bull's fight not with you, bird. Do no
Zxctikazxcti's smash devastates you!
Your punch decimates Zxctikazxcti!
Zxctikazxcti parries your punch.
Zxctikazxcti deflects your punch with her shield.
Zxctikazxcti deflects your punch with her shield.
You toss your head and gore Zxctikazxcti with one of your horns!
Your goring mauls Zxctikazxcti.
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<921/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized}
You yell 'Bull's fight not with you, bird. Do no'
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<921/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} mutter
wiYou mutter quietly to yourself.
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<921/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} eld fist
dualThe burly fist of a fungoid hulk is too heavy for you to wield.
As Zxctikazxcti strikes you the head of a flail with a bright silver chain explodes into silvery flame, searing your flesh!
Zxctikazxcti's flaming bite MASSACRES you!
An instant of searing agony screams through your body as a flail with a bright silver chain strikes you!
Zxctikazxcti's smash maims you!
An instant of searing agony screams through your body as a flail with a bright silver chain strikes you!
Zxctikazxcti parries your punch.
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized}  claw
You dual wield a midnight dragon claw.
As you wield a midnight dragon claw, you notice you could rip open a long, jagged wound with it.
A midnight dragon claw feels like a part of you!
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} offhand
You knock a shield of white flames to the ground!
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized}
You get in one more shot on Zxctikazxcti as she flees.
Your parting blow maims Zxctikazxcti!
Zxctikazxcti has fled!
Zxctikazxcti leaves west.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} wall zxt
Zxctikazxcti has arrived.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized}
lThey aren't here.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized}
wEast Sumner's Road
  The area is quite dry and musty, dust kicking up along the road as
travelers move in a general procession to the east.  Most travelers along
the road are peasants and farmers, and even those are few.  The grass grows
short along the road, a pale shade of brown.  Far-scattered thickets of trees
litter the countryside, providing shade for a moment's rest.  Shadows dance
across the road, the passing clouds moving off to the northwest.  A small
creek runs along the road for a short distance, and then veers off to the
north.  The old East Sumner's Road extends in both directions, to the east and
to the west.

[Exits: east west]
     A shield of crackling white flames lies here, meant for a true Maran.
(White Aura) Zxctikazxcti the arial is here.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} he
People near you:
(PK) Zxctikazxcti                 East Sumner's Road
(PK) Snevell                      East Sumner's Road

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} wall zc
Zxctikazxcti leaves east.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} wall zxc
They aren't here.

<807/1044hp 459/513m 759/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)9 PM{outdoor/civilized} e

The rain ceases.

<821/1044hp 471/513m 808/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} eEast Sumner's Road
  The area is quite dry and musty, dust kicking up along the road as
travelers move in a general procession to the east.  Most travelers along
the road are peasants and farmers, and even those are few.  The grass grows
short along the road, a pale shade of brown.  Far-scattered thickets of trees
litter the countryside, providing shade for a moment's rest.  Shadows dance
across the road, the passing clouds moving off to the northwest.  The old
East Sumner's Road extends in both directions, to the east and to the west.

[Exits: east west]

<821/1044hp 471/513m 807/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} wall zxc
eThey aren't here.

<821/1044hp 471/513m 807/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized}
eEast Sumner's Road
  The area is quite dry and musty, dust kicking up along the road as
travelers move in a general procession to the east.  Most travelers along
the road are peasants and farmers, and even those are few.  The grass grows
short along the road, a pale shade of brown.  Far-scattered thickets of trees
litter the countryside, providing shade for a moment's rest.  Shadows dance
across the road, the passing clouds moving off to the northwest.  The old
East Sumner's Road extends in both directions, to the east and to the west.

[Exits: east west]
(White Aura) Zxctikazxcti the arial is here.

<821/1044hp 471/513m 806/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized}
eq
East Sumner's Road
  The area is quite dry and musty, dust kicking up along the road as
travelers move in a general procession to the east.  Most travelers along
the road are peasants and farmers, and even those are few.  The grass grows
short along the road, a pale shade of brown.  Far-scattered thickets of trees
litter the countryside, providing shade for a moment's rest.  A small trail,
abandoned and not traveled in years, leads off to the north around a thicket
of trees.  Shadows dance across the road, the passing clouds moving off to
the northwest.  The old East Sumner's Road extends in both directions, to the
east and to the west.

[Exits: east west]

<821/1044hp 471/513m 805/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} You are using:
<worn on finger>   a bloodstone ring
<worn on finger>   a bloodstone ring
<worn around neck> a jade pendant
<worn around neck> (Glowing) a mantle of fire
<worn on body>     a spider hide breastplate
<worn on horns>    a horn sheath of adamantite
<worn on legs>     slime-covered leggings made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn on hooves>   some spiked shoes
<worn on hands>    Gauntlets of Devilry (Damaged)
<worn on arms>     slime-covered armguards made of charcoal dragonscales
<worn about body>  a skin from the snow leopard
<worn about waist> a loincloth of adamantite plates
<worn around wrist>a bracelet of burnished platinum
<worn around wrist>a malachite bracelet
<mainhand wielded>  ---
<offhand wielded>   a midnight dragon claw

<821/1044hp 471/513m 805/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized}
Zxctikazxcti has arrived.

<821/1044hp 471/513m 805/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} wield fist

Zxctikazxcti utters a word of divine power!
You yell 'Die, Zxctikazxcti, you sorcerous dog!'
You feel hope abandon you!
Zxctikazxcti's divine wrath *** DEMOLISHES *** you!
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<697/1044hp 471/513m 805/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} The burly fist of a fungoid hulk is too heavy for you to wield.
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<697/1044hp 471/513m 805/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} call blo
You dodge Zxctikazxcti's smash.
Zxctikazxcti's smash decimates you!
Zxctikazxcti parries your punch.
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Zxctikazxcti parries your claw.
Zxctikazxcti parries your punch.
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<669/1044hp 471/513m 805/841mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} od
Your senses dull as an overwhelming urge for blood rushes through your body!
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} wield fist

You parry Zxctikazxcti's smash.
Zxctikazxcti parries your punch.
Zxctikazxcti deflects your claw with her shield.
Your claw misses Zxctikazxcti.
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} wallYou wield the burly fist of a fungoid hulk.
As you wield the burly fist of a fungoid hulk, its heft suggests you could give someone a good wallop with it.
The burly fist of a fungoid hulk feels like a part of you!
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} waZxctikazxcti narrows her eyes and glares in your direction.
Pinpoints of light envelop you, revealing your presence to all!
Zxctikazxcti's illumination scratches you.
Zxctikazxcti has a few scratches.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} offhand
You knock a shield of white flames to the ground!
You dodge Zxctikazxcti's smash.
Zxctikazxcti parries your smash.
Your claw maims Zxctikazxcti!
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Your smash *** DEVASTATES *** Zxctikazxcti!
Your smash misses Zxctikazxcti.
Your claw MUTILATES Zxctikazxcti!
Zxctikazxcti is covered with bleeding wounds.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} wallop

Zxctikazxcti averts her gaze for a second, and you rush in to make her pay!
Your smash MUTILATES Zxctikazxcti!
Your smash EVISCERATES Zxctikazxcti!
Zxctikazxcti gets a shield of white flames.
Zxctikazxcti is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized}
You parry Zxctikazxcti's smash.
You stop Zxctikazxcti's smash just before it reaches you.
Your smash MUTILATES Zxctikazxcti!
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Zxctikazxcti parries your claw.
Zxctikazxcti parries your smash.
Zxctikazxcti is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} You wallop Zxctikazxcti with the burly fist of a fungoid hulk, forcing her off balance.
Your wallop DISMEMBERS Zxctikazxcti!
Zxctikazxcti is gushing blood.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized} wallop zxc

Zxctikazxcti's smash scratches you.
You parry Zxctikazxcti's smash.
You deliver a blow of deadly force!
Your smash *** DEVASTATES *** Zxctikazxcti!
Your claw MUTILATES Zxctikazxcti!
Your smash MUTILATES Zxctikazxcti!
Zxctikazxcti is convulsing on the ground.

<0/0hp 0/0m 0/0mv>26550tnl(-23.78%)10 PM{outdoor/civilized}
You parry Zxctikazxcti's smash.
Zxctikazxcti's smash scratches you.
Your smash MUTILATES Zxctikazxcti!
Zxctikazxcti is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Zxctikazxcti.
A tuft of Zxctikazxcti's feathers is ripped from her dead body.
Subject Author Views Posted

Snevell vs Shaman

Shams 347 January 12, 2022 01:51PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 August 23, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022