Tevophelia and Zanzar vs Grimagaor

January 29, 2024 08:40PM
civilized <723hp 817m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  where
The Destructor is gushing blood.

civilized <723hp 817m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    A Torch-lit Path Through the Village
(PK) Tevophelia                   The Shrine of the BattleRagers
The Destructor is gushing blood.

civilized <723hp 817m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
(PK) Tevophelia                   The Shrine of the BattleRagers
The Destructor is gushing blood.

civilized <723hp 817m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  where
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    Blood Square
(PK) Tevophelia                   The Shrine of the BattleRagers
The Destructor is gushing blood.

civilized <723hp 817m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  flee
Blood Square 
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
Grimagaor the duergar is here.
You flee from combat!

civilized <723hp 817m 879mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <723hp 817m 879mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  rot
co 'rot' Grim
Grimagaor leaves west.
They aren't here.

civilized <723hp 817m 879mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  e
Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar 
  Chill winds cease as you approach the large pillar planted here at the
heart of the village. The ground here is solid rock, yet it seems to absorb
your footsteps as you approach the obelisk that reaches up, up, almost
endlessly up into the dark night sky. To the north, the faint outline of
trees can be seen through the gloom, while to the south a small path leads
toward a lighted hut. Dark patches of earth stretch west, leading toward a
darkened clearing, and a thin path winds through the darkened huts to the
east. It is difficult not to feel a presence emanating from this marker as
you look upwards at the names of those who died in the war against magic.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     A towering pillar of stone is erected here, illuminated by the moon.

civilized <723hp 817m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  rot
co 'rot' Grim
They aren't here.

civilized <723hp 817m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  gt He is here.
You tell your group 'He is here.'

civilized <723hp 817m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  co 'mend
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <768hp 804m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  where
co 'mend

Grimagaor has arrived.

civilized <768hp 804m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  

Grimagaor lashes out with a flail of Pestilence and wraps it around your neck!
Grimagaor's choking lash wounds you.
You yell 'Help! I'm being choked by Grimagaor!'
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <750hp 804m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  where
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
(PK) Tevophelia                   Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <750hp 804m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <789hp 791m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  

You parry Grimagaor's wrath.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
You execute the form Lightning of Three Prongs!
Grimagaor dodges your slash.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <789hp 776m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  co 'malice
flee
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
(PK) Tevophelia                   Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar
You parry Grimagaor's wrath.
You parry Grimagaor's thrust.
Grimagaor's wrath wounds you.
Grimagaor's wrath mauls you.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <749hp 776m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grimagaor's direction.
Summoning forth divine malice, you afflict Grimagaor with a virulent poison which will afflict him
soon.
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <749hp 710m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  



Grimagaor lashes at your feet with a flail of Pestilence!
Grimagaor's lash misses you.
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <749hp 710m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  

With a quick blow you deflect Grimagaor's wrath aside.
You parry Grimagaor's thrust.
You parry Grimagaor's wrath.
Your slash EVISCERATES Grimagaor!
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <749hp 710m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  

Zanzar tells the group 'coming'
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <749hp 710m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  flee
flee

You parry Grimagaor's wrath.
You parry Grimagaor's thrust.
You find yourself protected by the blademaster's gloves against Grimagaor's wrath.
You parry Grimagaor's thrust.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <749hp 710m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  
Grimagaor gets in one more shot as you flee.
Grimagaor's parting blow mauls you.
Blood Square 
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
You flee from combat!

civilized <725hp 710m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <725hp 710m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <725hp 710m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <725hp 710m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  rot
co 'rot' Grim
They aren't here.

civilized <725hp 710m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  e
Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar 
  Chill winds cease as you approach the large pillar planted here at the
heart of the village. The ground here is solid rock, yet it seems to absorb
your footsteps as you approach the obelisk that reaches up, up, almost
endlessly up into the dark night sky. To the north, the faint outline of
trees can be seen through the gloom, while to the south a small path leads
toward a lighted hut. Dark patches of earth stretch west, leading toward a
darkened clearing, and a thin path winds through the darkened huts to the
east. It is difficult not to feel a presence emanating from this marker as
you look upwards at the names of those who died in the war against magic.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     A towering pillar of stone is erected here, illuminated by the moon.
Grimagaor the duergar is here.

civilized <725hp 710m 876mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  rot
co 'rot' Grim

Grimagaor leaves west.
They aren't here.

civilized <725hp 710m 876mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 9 PM>  

Your divine fervor fades in intensity.
You feel less armored.

civilized <739hp 794m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  e
A Torch-lit Path Through the Village 
  The path winds among the huts, and is slightly lit by a row of torches.
The ground itself is darkly colored with a reddish tint, but it does not
come from the torchlight; legend has it that the blood of thousands of
villagers has stained this soil, and it serves as a reminder to the
barbarians of those who died in defense of this village. The distant smell
of smoke drifts on a chill breeze from the south, and the brutal clang of
metal on metal rings throughout the night. A rough barbaric voice can be
heard coming from the darkness further north.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     A large jug of ale sits on the ground.

civilized <739hp 794m 879mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  rot
co 'rot' Grim
They aren't here.

civilized <739hp 794m 879mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  w
Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar 
  Chill winds cease as you approach the large pillar planted here at the
heart of the village. The ground here is solid rock, yet it seems to absorb
your footsteps as you approach the obelisk that reaches up, up, almost
endlessly up into the dark night sky. To the north, the faint outline of
trees can be seen through the gloom, while to the south a small path leads
toward a lighted hut. Dark patches of earth stretch west, leading toward a
darkened clearing, and a thin path winds through the darkened huts to the
east. It is difficult not to feel a presence emanating from this marker as
you look upwards at the names of those who died in the war against magic.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     A towering pillar of stone is erected here, illuminated by the moon.

civilized <739hp 794m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  rot
co 'rot' Grim
w
They aren't here.

civilized <739hp 794m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  
Blood Square 
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.
 
[Exits: north east south west]

civilized <739hp 794m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  rot
co 'rot' Grim
Grimagaor has arrived.

civilized <739hp 794m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  
Grimagaor yells 'Die, Tevophelia, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grimagaor's direction.
Grimagaor begins to waste away before your eyes!
Your attempted rotting grazes Grimagaor.
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <739hp 761m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  

Grimagaor lashes out with a flail of Pestilence and entwines you tightly!
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <739hp 761m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  co 'mias

Grimagaor's punch mauls you.
Grimagaor's punch wounds you.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor dodges your slash.
You execute the form Parting the Silk!
Grimagaor dodges your slash.
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <697hp 746m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  

Grimagaor's punch injures you.
Your shield blocks Grimagaor's thrust.
You parry Grimagaor's punch.
Grimagaor remains safe as your slash bounces harmlessly off of a suit of red-trimmed black
adamantite platemail.
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <681hp 746m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grimagaor's direction.
You point at Grimagaor, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Grimagaor clutches his head and staggers about in pain.
Your noxious mist DISMEMBERS Grimagaor!
Grimagaor is covered with bleeding wounds.

civilized <681hp 716m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  co 'mias

Your shield blocks Grimagaor's punch.
You parry Grimagaor's thrust.
Your slash EVISCERATES Grimagaor!
Grimagaor parries your slash.
You execute the form Parting the Silk!
Your slash *** DEMOLISHES *** Grimagaor!
Grimagaor is gushing blood.

civilized <681hp 701m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  co 'mias
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grimagaor's direction.
You point at Grimagaor, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Grimagaor staggers visibly as your paralytic venom afflicts him!
Your noxious mist DISMEMBERS Grimagaor!
Grimagaor is gushing blood.

civilized <681hp 671m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  

Grimagaor's punch decimates you!
Grimagaor's thrust decimates you!
Your shield blocks Grimagaor's punch.
Your slash DISMEMBERS Grimagaor!
Grimagaor is gushing blood.

civilized <629hp 671m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  co 'mias

You parry Grimagaor's punch.
You parry Grimagaor's thrust.
You parry Grimagaor's thrust.
Your slash EVISCERATES Grimagaor!
You execute the form Lightning of Three Prongs!
Grimagaor dodges your slash.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor is gushing blood.

civilized <629hp 656m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  

Grimagaor wields a slender epee of dim mithril.
Grimagaor is gushing blood.

civilized <629hp 656m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  

Grimagaor's critical hit MANGLES you!
Grimagaor is gushing blood.

civilized <540hp 656m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grimagaor's direction.
You point at Grimagaor, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Your noxious mist decimates Grimagaor!
Grimagaor is writhing in agony.

civilized <540hp 626m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 10 PM>  

Grimagaor twitches and seizes uncomfortably.
Grimagaor's paralytic toxin decimates him!
You come to with a pounding headache.
Grimagaor is writhing in agony.

civilized <551hp 688m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  co 'aris

Grimagaor's thrust decimates you!
Your shield blocks Grimagaor's thrust.
You parry Grimagaor's thrust.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor parries your slash.
Grimagaor is writhing in agony.

civilized <524hp 688m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  co 'mias
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grimagaor's direction.
You point at Grimagaor, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Your noxious mist decimates Grimagaor!
Grimagaor has fled!
Grimagaor leaves south.
You are able to move freely again.

civilized <524hp 658m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  s
wit
co 'wither' Grim
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
You lost your concentration.

civilized <524hp 592m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
On whom?

civilized <524hp 592m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
The Circle of Rites 
  The circle of rites is quiet in the night, and the scattered blades of
grass that have managed to avoid being trampled sway in an unseen breeze.
No grass grows on the circle itself, of course; it is kept in immaculate
condition by young barbarians learning the value of discipline and respect
for the ways of the village. Great torches have been plunged into the
ground beside the logs where spectators sit, ready to be used should a
challenge be made that cannot wait until daybreak to be resolved. At this
instant, however, the circle stands empty and its blood-soaked soil is
hidden under cover of the night, revealing nothing of the mighty blows
that have been struck within and telling no tales of the tests of
strength, wit, and agility that it has seen.
 
[Exits: north east south]
     (Glowing) A ring of lighted torches circles this arena.
     A lifeless corpse swings here, a dark silhouette against the moonlit sky.

wilderness  <524hp 592m 876mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  wit
co 'wither' Grim
They aren't here.

wilderness  <524hp 592m 876mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  e
They aren't here.

wilderness  <524hp 592m 876mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
A Broken Path of Stones 
  Large boulders stand to the side of this path, upturned from the earth
alongside other unrecognizable stones. The walkway leads toward a peculiar-
looking hut further south. From the hut rises a plume of smoke, darkening
the night sky even further. Made from a stout frame of ironwood, the hut
rises as high as two men, and each of the hut's four windows has been
thrown open to further allow fumes to escape. They spill an orange glow of
firelight onto the surrounding earth, and the hearty sound of rough voices
can be heard in coming from within. To the north a pillar rises against the
moon; to the south is the entrance to this hut. A torch-ringed clearing
lies to the west.
 
[Exits: north south west]
     A large jug of ale sits on the ground.
     Firelight dances across this rack of weapons.

civilized <524hp 592m 872mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  where
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    A Smoldering Forge
(PK) Tevophelia                   A Broken Path of Stones

civilized <524hp 592m 872mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
Grimagaor has arrived.

civilized <524hp 592m 872mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  w
The Circle of Rites 
  The circle of rites is quiet in the night, and the scattered blades of
grass that have managed to avoid being trampled sway in an unseen breeze.
No grass grows on the circle itself, of course; it is kept in immaculate
condition by young barbarians learning the value of discipline and respect
for the ways of the village. Great torches have been plunged into the
ground beside the logs where spectators sit, ready to be used should a
challenge be made that cannot wait until daybreak to be resolved. At this
instant, however, the circle stands empty and its blood-soaked soil is
hidden under cover of the night, revealing nothing of the mighty blows
that have been struck within and telling no tales of the tests of
strength, wit, and agility that it has seen.
 
[Exits: north east south]
     (Glowing) A ring of lighted torches circles this arena.
     A lifeless corpse swings here, a dark silhouette against the moonlit sky.

wilderness  <524hp 592m 868mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
Grimagaor has arrived.

wilderness  <524hp 592m 868mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  

Grimagaor leaves north.

wilderness  <524hp 592m 868mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  wit
co 'wither' Grim
They aren't here.

wilderness  <524hp 592m 868mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  n
Blood Square 
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.
 
[Exits: north east south west]

civilized <524hp 592m 864mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  wit
co 'wither' Grim
w
They aren't here.

civilized <524hp 592m 864mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
The Shrine of the BattleRagers 
  The path through the village comes to the door of this large structure and
goes no further. It is dim inside, adding to the feeling of presence that
surrounds you as you enter; what little light there is seems somehow
focused on the large throne centered within. At the base of this huge dais
are strewn the skulls of hundreds of defeated mages. Those found just
at the base of the heap are ancient and polished, their ivory giving the
ground a snowy look, while those at the top are less decorative; hair
skin, and mummified, putrefied flesh still clings to the newest additions.
An iron spike protrudes from the ground in front of this potent seat, a
spike that holds the focus of all the barbarians' hatred- the rotted and
decayed head of that first mage to betray those he created. It is here
that one can give praise to the Immortal Warlords of Battle, for it is from
this mighty throne room that each of them leads the courageous BattleRagers.

A massive tablet of stone hangs here.
 
[Exits: east]
( 3) A deep pit has been dug here into the ground.
     Centered in this hut is a throne with a base of polished skulls.
Grimagaor the duergar is here.
(White Aura) Light seems to cluster about this holy figure, garbed in white.
A giant figure stands here, feet planted in a defensive posture.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
You parry the Destructor's slash.
Your shield blocks the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
The Destructor is gushing blood.

civilized <524hp 592m 863mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  wit
co 'wither' Grim
You can't concentrate enough.
The Destructor is gushing blood.

civilized <524hp 592m 863mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  flee
Blood Square 
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
You flee from combat!

civilized <524hp 592m 862mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
Zanzar tells the group 'Thee Zaanzaar preepaareess oon thee rooaad.'

civilized <524hp 592m 862mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  flee
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <524hp 592m 862mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  co 'mend
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <569hp 579m 862mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  co 'mend
gt Good.
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <612hp 566m 862mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  gt He is maliced and rotted.
You tell your group 'Good.'

civilized <612hp 566m 862mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
You tell your group 'He is maliced and rotted.'

civilized <612hp 566m 862mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  gt He will die here today.
e
You tell your group 'He will die here today.'

civilized <612hp 566m 862mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  
Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar 
  Chill winds cease as you approach the large pillar planted here at the
heart of the village. The ground here is solid rock, yet it seems to absorb
your footsteps as you approach the obelisk that reaches up, up, almost
endlessly up into the dark night sky. To the north, the faint outline of
trees can be seen through the gloom, while to the south a small path leads
toward a lighted hut. Dark patches of earth stretch west, leading toward a
darkened clearing, and a thin path winds through the darkened huts to the
east. It is difficult not to feel a presence emanating from this marker as
you look upwards at the names of those who died in the war against magic.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     A towering pillar of stone is erected here, illuminated by the moon.

civilized <612hp 566m 861mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  co 'mend
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <655hp 553m 861mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  co 'mend
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <704hp 540m 861mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  co 'mend
where
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
Your blood boils with zeal, mending your wounds 

civilized <750hp 527m 861mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 11 PM>  

The venomous presence leaves you for another host.
Your rage ebbs.

civilized <764hp 604m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  where
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Tevophelia                   Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar

civilized <764hp 604m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Tevophelia                   Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar

civilized <764hp 604m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  co 'frenzy
You close your eyes and concentrate for a moment.
You are filled with holy wrath!

civilized <764hp 584m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  ava
co 'avatar
gt And feared.

Grimagaor tells you 'Farkn poison'

civilized <764hp 584m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  r
You close your eyes and hum for an instant.
You call upon Rillan, and a malevolent, venomous presence inhabits you.

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  reply The best of them.
who
You tell your group 'And feared.'

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
You rest.

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
You tell Grimagaor 'The best of them.'

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
[50 Duerg War] (PK) Grimagaor the Champion of Ancient Ways
[36 Human Con] Lunea the Mistress of the Outer Planes
[51 Felar Asn] (PK) Gaeticus the Dai Sensei of the Miyama Ryu
[51 Human Bar] (PK) [EMPIRE] Zanzar Sorrowsong the One-Eyed Maestro, Emperor of Thera
*51 D-Elf Sha* (PK) [EMPIRE] Tevophelia Tanor'Thael the Prophet of the Maul, Imperial High Priestess
[40 H-Elf Shf] Botad the Changeling
[23 H-Drw Tra] Valakh the Student of Phase
[40 D-Elf Tra] Czernish the Little Noise, Supplicant of Pride
[38 Human Con] [EMPIRE] Jurmas the Exorcist of Manifestations, Imperial Citizen

Players found: 9

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  where
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Tevophelia                   Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  where
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Zanzar                       Before a Fortified Hillock
(PK) Tevophelia                   Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  sc
Tevophelia Tanor'Thael the Prophet of the Maul, Imperial High Priestess
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level    : 51           Sex      : female       Race     : dark-elf    
Ethos    : Orderly      Align    : Evil         Class    : shaman      
Practices: 46           Trains   : 0            Hometown : Hamsah Mu'tazz
Exp      : 562466       To Level : 20834        Sphere   : Vanity
Age      : mature, 199 years old (153 hours)
Hit Point: 764  /826    Mana     : 528  /1160   Move     : 880  /880  
Str      : 18(18+4)     Int      : 24(24+4)     Wis      : 21(21+3)
Dex      : 24(24+5)     Con      : 14(16+6)     Chr      : 18(18+3)
Carry #  :  24/39       Weight   : 170 lb 2 oz (Max 327 lbs)   51% of max
Gold     : 5            Silver   : 1            Copper   : 19          
Wimpy    :  200 hp      Morale   : Intrepid     Position : Resting
Hitroll  : 43           Damroll  : 41          
AC pierce : -142  Divinely armored      AC bash   : -130  Divinely armored      
AC slash  : -138  Divinely armored      AC magic  : -113  Divinely armored      
AC element: -139  Divinely armored      
vs Spell    : -57  Divinely protected  vs Paralysis: -19  Somewhat protected  
vs Breath   : 0    Not protected       vs Mental   : -22  Protected           
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Summon     : You can only be summoned by players within PK range.
Corpseguard: You attempt to guard corpses from lower level looters.
Rescue     : You allow others to rescue you.
Give       : You allow things to be given to you.
Trust      : You trust your group and your cabal with questionable spells/supplications.
Follow     : You accept followers.
You are definitely thirsty.
You feel slightly hungry.
You have focused your warpriest training upon light armor.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are affected by:
Commune: 'bless' modifies save vs spell by -14 for 41 hours.
Commune: 'bless' modifies hit roll by 7 for 41 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies armor class by 40 for 17 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies hit roll by 4 for 17 hours.
Commune: 'frenzy' modifies damage roll by 8 for 17 hours.
Song: 'chant of resilience' modifies save vs mental by -12 for 10 hours.
Song: 'chant of resilience' modifies armor class by -15 for 10 hours.
Commune: 'avatar of venom' modifies poison resistance by 57 for 8 hours.
Commune: 'embrace pain' modifies save vs mental by -10 for 8 hours.
Spell: 'stone skin' modifies armor class by -40 for 6 hours.
Commune: 'sanctuary' for 5 hours.
Physical effect: 'cabal raid' modifies morale by 10 for 4 hours.
Skill: 'enrage' modifies morale by 15 for 1 hours.
Skill: 'enrage' modifies damage roll by 8 for 1 hours.
Song: 'battaglia' modifies damage roll by 13 for 1 hours.
Song: 'battaglia' modifies hit roll by 13 for 1 hours.

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  


civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
Zanzar has arrived.

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  

Zanzar leaves west.

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  

Zanzar yells 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  wake
You stand up.

civilized <764hp 528m 880mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  w
w
Blood Square 
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
(Burning) Grimagaor the duergar is here.

civilized <764hp 528m 879mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  w
The Shrine of the BattleRagers 
  The path through the village comes to the door of this large structure and
goes no further. It is dim inside, adding to the feeling of presence that
surrounds you as you enter; what little light there is seems somehow
focused on the large throne centered within. At the base of this huge dais
are strewn the skulls of hundreds of defeated mages. Those found just
at the base of the heap are ancient and polished, their ivory giving the
ground a snowy look, while those at the top are less decorative; hair
skin, and mummified, putrefied flesh still clings to the newest additions.
An iron spike protrudes from the ground in front of this potent seat, a
spike that holds the focus of all the barbarians' hatred- the rotted and
decayed head of that first mage to betray those he created. It is here
that one can give praise to the Immortal Warlords of Battle, for it is from
this mighty throne room that each of them leads the courageous BattleRagers.

A massive tablet of stone hangs here.
 
[Exits: east]
( 3) A deep pit has been dug here into the ground.
     Centered in this hut is a throne with a base of polished skulls.
Zanzar the human is here, fighting the Destructor.
(White Aura) Light seems to cluster about this holy figure, garbed in white.
A giant figure stands here, feet planted in a defensive posture.
You yell 'Help! I'm being attacked by the Destructor!'
You parry the Destructor's slash.
The Destructor is gushing blood.

civilized <764hp 528m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  mias
co 'miasma' Grim
No way!  You are still fighting!
The Destructor is gushing blood.

civilized <764hp 528m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  e
They aren't here.
You parry the Destructor's slash.
Zanzar's crushing force devastates the Destructor!
Seizing upon a flaw in the Destructor's tactics, Zanzar swiftly kicks it!
Zanzar drives his spiked boot into the Destructor's body!
Zanzar's kick EVISCERATES the Destructor!
Your slash maims the Destructor!
The Destructor is writhing in agony.

civilized <764hp 528m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
No way!  You are still fighting!
The Destructor is writhing in agony.

civilized <764hp 528m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  flee
PANIC! You couldn't escape!
The Destructor is writhing in agony.

civilized <764hp 528m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  e
No way!  You are still fighting!
The Destructor is writhing in agony.

civilized <764hp 528m 878mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  flee
Blood Square 
  The dark skies glitter with distant stars as the light of the moon gives
this square an auburn hue. You can barely see the cracked ground, marked
by what appears to be blood. The depth of the darkness increases further
north, while to the west a soft light comes from a secluded hut. From the
south drifts plumes of smoke, rising into the dark night skies. The main
path of the village continues east, leading toward a number of torch-lit
huts. The square is all but deserted, and the absence of barbarians and
their young leaves this square seeming ghostly. There is no sound but the
whisper of the wind to bring you company.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
You flee from combat!

civilized <764hp 528m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  flee
e
e
You aren't fighting anyone.

civilized <764hp 528m 877mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  e
Before a Strangely Illuminated Pillar 
  Chill winds cease as you approach the large pillar planted here at the
heart of the village. The ground here is solid rock, yet it seems to absorb
your footsteps as you approach the obelisk that reaches up, up, almost
endlessly up into the dark night sky. To the north, the faint outline of
trees can be seen through the gloom, while to the south a small path leads
toward a lighted hut. Dark patches of earth stretch west, leading toward a
darkened clearing, and a thin path winds through the darkened huts to the
east. It is difficult not to feel a presence emanating from this marker as
you look upwards at the names of those who died in the war against magic.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     A towering pillar of stone is erected here, illuminated by the moon.

civilized <764hp 528m 876mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  e
A Torch-lit Path Through the Village 
  The path winds among the huts, and is slightly lit by a row of torches.
The ground itself is darkly colored with a reddish tint, but it does not
come from the torchlight; legend has it that the blood of thousands of
villagers has stained this soil, and it serves as a reminder to the
barbarians of those who died in defense of this village. The distant smell
of smoke drifts on a chill breeze from the south, and the brutal clang of
metal on metal rings throughout the night. A rough barbaric voice can be
heard coming from the darkness further north.
 
[Exits: north east south west]
     A large jug of ale sits on the ground.

civilized <764hp 528m 875mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
Among the Torch-lit, Barbaric Huts 
  Shadows dance about each hut, pushed away by the flickering torchlight
that fights off the coming of the night. In the darkness, the huts are
harder to differentiate from one another, save for the obvious differences
between a tent or a lean-to and a solid stone- or wood-framed hut. Atop
these huts are the well-used skins of wolves and bears, each one a trophy,
hung out to air for the night. The torch-light also reveals the decaying
skeletal remains of humanoids wrapped in flowing robes. The body hung in
front of one house is quite fresh; behind it, the skulls of predecessors
line the roof, the empty eye sockets glaring at you as the torches flicker.
 
[Exits: east west]

wilderness  <764hp 528m 872mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  where
e
e
Before a Fortified Hillock 
  A large mound of earth has been pushed up here, forming a strategically
planned barrier to the village just beyond. Behind the earthen barricade
stand the gates -- heavy, massive, fortified iron gates that glow eerily
in the reflected torch-light -- and beyond them in the darkness you can
just make out the faces of the village huts. The village, like the gate,
is dark and forbidding from this distance, softened not at all by the
occasionally glimpsed lantern or fire. A chill breeze blows from the gates
to the west, bringing with it the gruff sound of barbaric voices and an
occasional burst of raucous, drunken laughter.
 
[Exits: east west]
(Burning) Grimagaor the duergar is here.
Grimagaor thrashes around screaming as he is consumed by fire!
Grimagaor's immolation toasts him.

wilderness  <764hp 528m 865mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
Grimagaor leaves west.

wilderness  <764hp 528m 865mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  where
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    Among the Torch-lit, Barbaric Huts
(PK) Zanzar                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Tevophelia                   Before a Fortified Hillock

wilderness  <764hp 528m 865mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins 
  You climb atop the pile of rubble and ash which once stood as the
western wall of Ostalagiah.  It served its purpose well, but not well 
enough.  It now stands in ruins, smoldering remains of what was once a
mighty city.  After many years of war the united fronts finally destroyed
the wall, through which a flood of dwarven, elven and human soldiers came. 
After freeing the slaves, ransacking the city and turning the walls to
rubble, the united front turned around and headed back to their respective
homelands to the north.  While that ancient war is over, the sight of 
distant burning fires and a village settled to the west of here gives one
reason to believe that it is not the only war that occurs throughout these
ruined buildings.
 
[Exits: north south west]

civilized <764hp 528m 859mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  rot
co 'rot' Grim
Alas, you cannot go that way.

civilized <764hp 528m 859mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  w
People near you:
(PK) Tevophelia                   The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins

civilized <764hp 528m 859mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
They aren't here.

civilized <764hp 528m 859mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
Before a Fortified Hillock 
  A large mound of earth has been pushed up here, forming a strategically
planned barrier to the village just beyond. Behind the earthen barricade
stand the gates -- heavy, massive, fortified iron gates that glow eerily
in the reflected torch-light -- and beyond them in the darkness you can
just make out the faces of the village huts. The village, like the gate,
is dark and forbidding from this distance, softened not at all by the
occasionally glimpsed lantern or fire. A chill breeze blows from the gates
to the west, bringing with it the gruff sound of barbaric voices and an
occasional burst of raucous, drunken laughter.
 
[Exits: east west]

wilderness  <764hp 528m 853mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  

Grimagaor has arrived.

wilderness  <764hp 528m 853mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  mias
co 'miasma' Grim
w
Grimagaor yells 'Die, Tevophelia, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grimagaor's direction.
You point at Grimagaor, and a noxious mist descends upon him!
Grimagaor begins to shiver uncontrollably.
Your noxious mist DISMEMBERS Grimagaor!
Grimagaor has fled!
Grimagaor leaves west.

wilderness  <764hp 498m 853mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  

Grimagaor has arrived.

wilderness  <764hp 498m 853mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  

Grimagaor leaves east.

wilderness  <764hp 498m 853mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  wit
co 'wither' Grim
wit
co 'wither' Grim
e
where
Among the Torch-lit, Barbaric Huts 
  Shadows dance about each hut, pushed away by the flickering torchlight
that fights off the coming of the night. In the darkness, the huts are
harder to differentiate from one another, save for the obvious differences
between a tent or a lean-to and a solid stone- or wood-framed hut. Atop
these huts are the well-used skins of wolves and bears, each one a trophy,
hung out to air for the night. The torch-light also reveals the decaying
skeletal remains of humanoids wrapped in flowing robes. The body hung in
front of one house is quite fresh; behind it, the skulls of predecessors
line the roof, the empty eye sockets glaring at you as the torches flicker.
 
[Exits: east west]

wilderness  <764hp 498m 846mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
They aren't here.

wilderness  <764hp 498m 846mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  e
They aren't here.

wilderness  <764hp 498m 846mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  e
e
Before a Fortified Hillock 
  A large mound of earth has been pushed up here, forming a strategically
planned barrier to the village just beyond. Behind the earthen barricade
stand the gates -- heavy, massive, fortified iron gates that glow eerily
in the reflected torch-light -- and beyond them in the darkness you can
just make out the faces of the village huts. The village, like the gate,
is dark and forbidding from this distance, softened not at all by the
occasionally glimpsed lantern or fire. A chill breeze blows from the gates
to the west, bringing with it the gruff sound of barbaric voices and an
occasional burst of raucous, drunken laughter.
 
[Exits: east west]
(Burning) Grimagaor the duergar is here.

wilderness  <764hp 498m 839mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
Grimagaor leaves east.

wilderness  <764hp 498m 839mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  e
where
People near you:
(PK) Zanzar                       The Shrine of the BattleRagers
(PK) Tevophelia                   Before a Fortified Hillock

wilderness  <764hp 498m 839mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins 
  You climb atop the pile of rubble and ash which once stood as the
western wall of Ostalagiah.  It served its purpose well, but not well 
enough.  It now stands in ruins, smoldering remains of what was once a
mighty city.  After many years of war the united fronts finally destroyed
the wall, through which a flood of dwarven, elven and human soldiers came. 
After freeing the slaves, ransacking the city and turning the walls to
rubble, the united front turned around and headed back to their respective
homelands to the north.  While that ancient war is over, the sight of 
distant burning fires and a village settled to the west of here gives one
reason to believe that it is not the only war that occurs throughout these
ruined buildings.
 
[Exits: north south west]
(Burning) Grimagaor the duergar is here.
Grimagaor thrashes around screaming as he is consumed by fire!
Grimagaor's immolation toasts him.

civilized <764hp 498m 833mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  wit
co 'wither' Grim
Alas, you cannot go that way.

civilized <764hp 498m 833mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
Alas, you cannot go that way.

civilized <764hp 498m 833mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
Alas, you cannot go that way.

civilized <764hp 498m 833mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
People near you:
(PK) Grimagaor                    The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins
(PK) Tevophelia                   The Breaching of the Walls of the Ostalagiah Ruins

civilized <764hp 498m 833mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  
Grimagaor yells 'Die, Tevophelia, you sorcerous dog!'
You narrow your eyes and glare in Grimagaor's direction.
You wither the flesh of Grimagaor!
Your withering EVISCERATES Grimagaor!
Grimagaor is stunned, and rendered helpless.
Grimagaor is convulsing on the ground.

civilized <764hp 382m 833mv 20834tnl (0.32%) 12 AM>  

Grimagaor twitches and seizes uncomfortably.
Grimagaor's paralytic toxin mauls him.
Grimagaor is DEAD!!
You land the killing blow against Grimagaor.
Your wither on Grimagaor has worn off.
Your cataplexy on Grimagaor has worn off.
Subject Author Views Posted

Tevophelia and Zanzar vs Grimagaor

stlucian2debone 192 January 29, 2024 08:40PM



Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 102
Record Number of Users: 5 November 04, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 358 August 31, 2022